The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

Postby deaddanny » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:59 pm

Dora smiled as Ruby licked her, "You're such a giving hostess, What did my baby sister do to observe you?" Dora said loving the feel or Rury's mouth around her cock.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:19 pm

Nnnn...." I didn't say anything feeling embarrassed from her words as I kept sucking on her cock as my mouth pushed it down my throat"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:00 am

Dora kept the silence going feeling confident in her control of the situation. Even as she heard Aoko climaxing in the next room. She let Ruby do her part as she freed her breasts and gave them some attention.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:06 am

Mmmm.. "I moan lightly as I played with my pussy as I felt Dora's hands on my head as she shoved her cock down my throat making my eyes bulge and water as my throat expanded"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:21 am

"Don't worry, I'm almost there," Dora purred biting her lip, "Then kitten gets her milk." Dora was loving her sister's new pet, most of the time they'd need to have some convincing but Ruby was so eagers she'd be a lot of fun.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:56 pm

"My eyes looked sluty as my eyes water and bulged as I felt her cock leaking cum into my gut as I sucked and licked her balls" Nnnnn!
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:11 pm

"Your really good, I might need you to help teach of few of the girls at the cafe," Dora said as she bit one of her fingers enjoying Ruby's licking. She pulls out giving Ruby some air and putting her balls back in Ruby's face to be licked. "Your tongue is just right. I was going to wait until you were in a maid outfit, but I just can't wait-" Dora said but was interrupted by a ring at the doorbell. She throws her skirt back on as she runs to the door. She takes a second to put her breast back in her bra.
She opens the door and takes a package and says something quickly to the deliverer before shutting the door again in a large box. She walks up to Ruby and hands her the package. "Now we can have some real fun."
(It will contain a maid's dress, stockings, long gloves but no panties.)
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 pm

(Hehe sounds nice X3) "I blush crimson red as I put on the maid outfit with the stocking snd the gloves as I bite my lip finding no panties to wear" you big meany mis Dora "I blush feeling my pussy wet from licking her cock"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Dora said, "Turn around and let me see," cheerfully. But as soon as Ruby Turned around she found herself bent over by Dora. The amazon was on her knees and gave a long, hard, sniff of Ruby's pussy. "We amazon all have our little fetishes," She confessed giving Ruby a tentative lick and she blushed as she admitted, "I like maids." Then she started licking the bent over Ruby.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:40 pm

Nyaaaa... your tounge feels shoo hot and good mis Dora!" I moan surprised from me being bent over as she licks me making me bite my lip
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 am

Dora kept licking Ruby teasing her clit and giving her cute little ass a little poke every once and a while all with her tongue. "This was always my favorite way to please my partners. I have fun with my cock but this is special."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:42 am

Nyaaaa... mis Dora I'm gonna cum soon!" I pant ragged as I grab the bed biting my lip feeling her licking getting better making me blush crimson red as I spread my legs are bit wider to feel her tounge more
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:56 am

The amazon also wraps Ruby's tail around her hand providing pressure but not pulling hard.Dory makes a seal around Ruby's pussy from front to back and starts sucking hard. She makes almost a vacuum that pulls the pussy walls around her large tongue. Then she starts the hum that was like a vibrator.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:25 pm

NYAAAAA!!! "my head flies back as I cry out cumming from her intense licking and humming "
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Dora didn't let a drop of Ruby's love nectar escape her mouth. She drank it all and licked Ruby clean. "I'm so glad we could spend some time together. I was really curious about how you tasted and now I know." Dora said as she licked her lips and sat on the couch arms wide and legs crossed.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Haha I feel so tired mis Dora "I pant ragged laying my head on the couch as I feel my legs going numb from the licking"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:08 pm

"It's all right. You rest I'll just be cutting a glory hole in your bedroom door." Dora said as she caught her breath and stroked Ruby's head affectionately, "You look really nice in that outfit. I'll have it tailored and Dory will be bending you over in the street to do you."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Nyaaa what really Dora?" I blush smiling at the idea of being pounded by Dory in this outfit as my pussy gets wet again as my breasts leak milk into the outfit
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:35 pm

"I'll even give you a preview," Dora said as she walked to the closet went to the tool box there. She got out a drill and attached a large hole saw to it. She went to the door and drilled a hole at her dick level it makes it through in no time. "Ta-da. Instant glory hole." Dora said but she saw Ruby's confusion she said, "Oh, you meant would Dory do you. Ya, she loves cosplay...if you come over here I'll prove it.'
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 pm

Um sure mis Dora..." I walk over blushing wondering what might happen as I walk to the bedroom door blushing lightly "so what now?"
BurningRuby1909
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay