The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:17 pm

(I'm sure the kittens will be fine. If not Menodora is going on a bloody rampage of revenge.)
The two whale girls were haveing a great time with the Neko. They'd only just started and already the Neko came. First, they'd blow both their loads then they flip to she who eat her.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:20 pm

Nyaaa please let me go... "I pant ragged feeling cum flooding out of my holes" (hehe yup your right"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:49 pm

"Don't worry Little kitty everything is going to work out just fine," said Tara said as he gave her a slap on Ruby's ass. The whiles nod at each other as Tara flips a coin. The new girl looks happy and Tara just stuck her still oozing dick in Ruby's mouth as the other switches position and takes Ruby's feet into her mouth.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:59 pm

"My eyes roll back feeling it in my throat as I feel my feet being swallowed by the whale girl as I look scared as I gag from the orc girls cock" (is there 2 whale girls?)
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:26 pm

(I wasn't planning on it but I though you wrote that there were two. It could have been a misconception because I called Tara orca girl and whale girl. Mostly when I didn't want to call her orca girl anymore but before she had a proper name)
"Now. now, just do your best Kitty girl. I know you've had a long day but let's try to have a little enthusiasm." Tara said as she kept up the siege of Ruby's throat with her cock. And the other whale girl was moving quickly up to her hips.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Mmmm! "My eyes tear up as I look afraid as I keep sucking on Tara's cock I look scared feeling my legs in her throat"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:54 pm

The whale girls were having a real good time. Ruby sinks in past her itty bitty kitty titties. She could feel not being savored by her mistress would. Tara was really letting Ruby a have it. "Don't Swallow her till I finish," she commanded the other whale girl.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:01 pm

"The whale girl rolls her eyes around keep me in her mouth as she licking me drooling over making me more afraid as Tara fucks my throat forcefully"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:29 pm

The whale girl swallowing Ruby had stopped when Rubies head was in her mouth letting Tara finish before her friend swallowed. "Isn't this the best pool party ever? Tara asked.
(do you want Dory to save you?)
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:33 pm

(Um hehe yeah but maybe the whale girl has been in her belly for a while or what do you want?) "My eyes roll back feeling my throat being filled to the brim with cum" (or do you want the whale girl to make me her meal?)
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:51 pm

The whale girl gives Ruby a final swallow down to her belly. "Yah that was great. Can you maybe give me a little help?" the whale-girl with the swollen belly asked pointed down to her unattended to member.
Tara complied and they laid there in the pool eyes closed not knowing that Dory was just reading Rubie's note now.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:55 pm

"I try struggling around inside nervous and scared crying for help but failing because of the layers of fat as Tara just hears gurgling and glurping" Mistress help me please! "Her belly already starts squeezing me as her juices pile at my legs"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:48 pm

The two whale-girls were floating in a sea of bliss when someone crept over and stepped on the edged of the pool letting all the water out.
"Hey." They both said in unison as they tried to look up at who it was. Whoever it was she was all and standing with the sun to her back.
"Did you Bitches forget anything?" The amazon said they couldn't see that she had a switch in her hand. It was about this moment that Tara gulped realizing who it might be. The amazon bent Tara over her knee and started switcher her ass hard and fast. This wasn't a corrective measure given by a loving parent to a child. This was the switching of a madwoman. The amazon pulled up Tara's bathing suit to wedgie it in her ass crack so there could be no where safe.
She gave a set of crazy eyes to the other whale girl and demanded, "Caugh her up right now!"
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:55 pm

"They look scared as the one with the giant belly vomits me into the kiddy pool "I come out with red skin and I cough up acids that went into my throat" mi...sss...tress.
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 pm

Dory paused from the whopping she was giving to pick Ruby up and wrap her in Dory's jacket. She Picked Ruby up like a child in one arm. She looks down at the whale girls both in submissive poses. The amazon pointed to them with the switch. "Ruby would you like me to punish there two?" She said in the sternest voice Ruby had ever heard out of her.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:15 pm

"I cough feeling my throat burned from the acids so I nod a little looking weak as my burned skin starts to heal"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:31 pm

"Ruby, are you OK?" Dory asked meekly. Her anger melted for a second replaced with worry. Her switch shaking a little in her hand.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:34 pm

"I pass out from my body using all my energy to heal it self from the acid burns and from the fucking I was given by the 3 of them"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:02 am

Dory gave Ruby a nudge trying to wake her up. When she started running looking for help she ended up at the pet shop she bought Ruby at. "Someone tried to eat my pet, so I made them spit her up, she's not waking up and now I don't know what to do!" She yelled to the store clerk.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:15 am

"She checks my pulse" she fine her body is using all her energy to heal the burns from the lady acids and she just needs rest ok mis "gives a reassuring shoulder touch"
BurningRuby1909
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay