The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Amazon and her Neko (BurningRuby1909 and deaddanny)

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:46 pm

MMMMMMM!!!!!" My eyes bulge and roll back as my belly fills with cum and pre as my head is dunked in pre unable to move as Aoko sucks on my clit and licks me harder making me feel like cumming more as my legs spasm from the overflow of pleasure
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Tue May 16, 2017 10:03 am

Dory pulled her cock out slowly as she got down from the table to watch Aoko suck on Ruby. "Can you take much more...Or is there and oni about that wants some carnal attention?"
Aoko when from looking hard to looking vulnerable. "Ruby I think your pet need to get some "exercise" but is having trouble asking. What should we do about it?"
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Nyaaa...." my eyes look broken from the overdose of cum and pleasure as I moan like a kitty as my tail jiggles lightly as I feel on edge of cumming again
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Tue May 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Dory looked at Aoko waiting for her answer. Aoko waited to finish off Ruby again before answering, "I've got a lot to do today so I'll just wait till later."
Dory smiled and said, "Nonsense, You still need to get cleaned up and so does Ruby. I know our relationship is a bit complicated but your pussy is practically drooling," At the last part she pulled one of Aoko's blue ass cheeks aside and said, "I know how much you love showers, why don't me and Ruby join you. I won't even try and penetrate you...you can even use my special shower head."
At that Aoko relented and said "Ok but I'm leaving for the rest of the day so don't try nad punish me for it."
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:01 pm

"I pant ragged as I try regaining my mind as I get up and try walking over to the bathroom as cum leaks from my mouth and ass still as my pussy is still wet and hot
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Tue May 16, 2017 5:37 pm

Aoko and Dory both leer at her as she walks into the bathroom, "You get the shower head, I'll start the shower." Aoko said.
Dory dashed into one of her secret hiding places in the bedroom and came back with a dildo/shower nozzle at the end of a hose
Aoko caught up with Ruby as she leaked everywhere. She raided Ruby up and sat he on the counter where she could make a proper puddle. "Oh poor neko, you've had little too much cum to drink."
Dory hooked up the shower toy and got the water running.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Nyaaa yeah too much cum love.... "I moan drooling and panting ragged as I blush more smiling as my heart goes crazy as I say that i love Aoko as much as Dory
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed May 17, 2017 11:38 am

"I know kitty," Dory said as she gently wiped the cum off Ruby's chin, "Your amazon and oni are going to clean you up and make you feel better."
Aoko chimed in, "That's right Neko-chan, because we both love you."
"Just relax and let the water flow in and the cum flow out, " Dory said as she got the spray nozzle dildo posed, Aoko carried Ruby into the shower the oni lifted her legs and pulled her tail out of the way as Dory slid the water massage dildo in her ass and turned it on it's lowest setting her help clean out ruby.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Nnnn it's feels shoo nice but weird loves" I moan feeling inside me as it cleaned me out as my breasts leaked milk"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu May 18, 2017 2:37 am

"You're doing great just let it fill you," Dory whispered sweetly, "You'll be a clean kitty soon."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:05 am

Nyaaa my belly feels so full!" I bite my lip feeling my gut being filled with water ad I grab both Dorys and Aokos hands tightly
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu May 18, 2017 12:16 pm

Dory turned off the water and pulled out the toy. "You can let go here or do you think you can make it to the toilet love?" Dory said holding Ruby's hand just as Aoko.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:31 pm

"I let out moaning and blushing deep red feeling the water and cum leaking out off my ass as I squeeze yours and Aokos tightly
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu May 18, 2017 8:04 pm

"If you feel embarrassed You can enema me Ruby," Dory volunteered.
When Ruby turned to Aoko the oni girl said, "Pass.' But kept holding her hand for support.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Nyaaa what do you mean love?" I blush crimson red feeling embarrassed as my ass empties out the water and cum as I pant ragged feeling my skin bright red as I try relaxing
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri May 19, 2017 11:47 am

"I don't want you to feel alone so why don't you put that nozzle in me and turn it on?" Dory asked The amazon pushed herself against the wall and spread her ass cheeks wide.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:09 pm

I blushed crimson red as I put the dildo nozzel as I push it deeper into your ass as I bite my lip purring as my tail plays with your balls and ass
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri May 19, 2017 7:34 pm

"That feel really good," Dory purred talking about the toy and the tail. Aoko turned it on and her already distended belly filled even more.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:34 pm

"I licked and lightly bite your breasts as I pressed my tail against your balls
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby deaddanny » Sat May 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Dory bit her lip the started to nibble Ruby's ear as wiggled her rare to tell Aoko that she was done. The oni turned off the water removed the toy holding in at arm's length and setting it down like it was a snake once Dory got out, carrying Ruby holding her tight to her belly was she sat on the toilet. She let out a sign of relief as she let out of the enema and what was left of Ruby from that morning. She kept Ruby pressed her her shrinking belly. "You like how that feels love?" Dory asked.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay