life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:13 pm

vanessa sighed and stood causing lina too fall off her lap "water here isn't as.. everywhere.. as the human world has it" she looked at lina who was now on the floor "come on mistress time to get washed up anyway, sooner we do it sooner you can do everything else"

lina eeped landing on the floor and frowned getting up "fine" she said with a groan suddenly she started shifting back to her normal form the sounds of popping and cracking bones being heard as she shifted back and went into the bathroom with vanessa following
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:53 am

Bradley cringed a little as he heard the popping from Lina's transformation. As she and Vanessa entered the bath, he summoned his Sacred Gear as an acoustic guitar again, once more playing a gentle melody, though not with any energy infused into it. He was only using the music as a chance to practice, as well as provide a nice ambiance for anyone that could hear it.
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:39 am

Lina would bathe though she could hear him play, once she finished she came out dressed in a lovely red dress that looked almost Victorian era in design and she looked at brad seeming excited "shall we go? I'm gonna give you a tour of this one of my families several castles"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:16 am

Bradley stopped playing as soon as he heard Lina's voice. He dismissed the Sacred Gear and stood, ready to follow Lina on her tour. "Yeah, let's go." He blushed slightly at how pretty Lina looked in her dress.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:54 am

lina lead him along showing him around everytime they passed a maid or butler the maids and butlers would greet lina with extreme respect, and lina responded to every one of them, Bradley would be able to tell that this castle was huge, and according to lina this was just one of 4 different castles her family owned though at one point she would ask a maid where her family was and was informed that her mother was in the lions area so she lead Bradley outside into the backyard, heading into what looked like a small canyon path though she stopped as a large number of lioness approached growling and lina just gave a firm look a dull golden glow enveloping her "out of the way, this man is my servant so he is under my protection" she said with a snarl
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:26 am

Bradley had never been in such an extravagant place before, and the fact that Lina's family had multiple homes like this was a concept he could barely comprehend. Each new location brought interest, as well as a reminder of just how powerful Lina's family was. When the lions began approaching them, he did take on a defensive position. He wasn't sure what to expect from them. When Lina gave her order, however, he was more than a little shocked that they stood down. "Okay, that was impressive. How did you do that?"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 am

Lina looked at him "all the 72 pillar families have a trait that other devils don't have, the house of vapula's trait is the ability to take a humanoid lion form... you saw mine earlier, and the ability to tame and command lions" she started walking "of course there are limitations to it, but I'm strong enough to tame all but the strongest lions at this particular one... though stay close so they don't attack you"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Bradley understood perfectly. Of course the high-class families would have traits that others didn't. It was likely what made them high-class to begin with. He took Lina's advice and walked close behind her, though he was impressed with her ability to keep the lions at bay.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:42 pm

lina lead him through the golden glow staying up around her like a weak aura eventually after the canyon's size seemed to shrink a little bit it then expanded into a large crater where atleast 50 lions and lioness lived, around the outer edge where caves but there was a woman standing and gently petting a lion that was atleast 8 foot tall, the woman herself looked older, perhaps upper 20s? but even with her dress her wonderful figure was visible enough, but Bradley might recognize her from the large family painting lina had in her room as lina's mother

at that point lina rushed to the woman with a big smile "mother!" she leapt and was caught with a giggle

the woman had turned and quickly caught her daughter spinning to stay balanced "lina.. really such a hyper girl" she laughed a bit petting her daughters head after setting lina back on her feet "what are you doing here?....." she blinked quite curious

lina giggled again "well my queen finally woke up so I brought him to introduce to you mother" she looked towards Bradley but her smile immedatily turned to a look of horror "Bradley get down!" she cried out as a massive golden paw would swing into the corner of Bradley's vision from behind him, at a glance it looked big enough to grip his entire torso in it
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Bradley was impressed by the sight of so many lions in one place, and he found Lina's mother to be rather beautiful. It was obvious where Lina's beauty came from. He luckily heard Lina's warning in time to hit the dirt, causing a small amount of pain, but nothing compared to what the massive lion could have done to him. "Whoa! That was too close!"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:03 pm

The lion, measuring atleast 10 feet tall growled and lifted a paw swinging it down this time to fast to evade, but just before it would have connected a red and golden blur moved in and blocked the paw though an audible snap was heard from her legs, it was Lina who had guarded Bradley though she collapsed from her legs breaking under the hit with a cry of pain

At this point the lion which had froze for an instant would suddenly be entangled in four jet black chains each one moving as though it had a mind of its own, the chains traced back to Lina's mother who had a face that was filled with rage all the lions near her fleeing to their caves, the chains originated from her outstretched palm "what the hell do you think your doing little cub?" She asked it calmly but there was no mistaking the edge in her voice nor the rage that trickled from her tone, after a second she spoke "oh? Really you think I care about excuses? That's MY CUB laying there injured!" At this she let her anger loose the lion looking like it wanted to flee though it got lifted by the chains and then without a hint of mercy the chains slammed it into the ground hard before the ends dug into the ground pinning it as she ran over to Bradley and her daughter the chains breaking from her hand and double binding the lion as she looked at her daughters legs
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Bradley slowly got to a knee after the lion had been dealt with. He saw that Lina was in pain, so he knew that she had basically sacrificed her body to save him. "Appreciate the save, Mistress, but are you alright? That break definitely didn't sound pleasant." By pure instinct, he thought of a song that he was sure would help ease her pain and heal the injury. He summoned his Sacred Gear as an acoustic guitar and began to play, his eyes closed to focus his energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Na4KXXaQqw
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:30 pm

Lina's mother looked at Bradley "that help is not needed, what we need to do is set her legs, as long as she remains in this form her legs will recover completely in a day" more chains extended from her palm quickly going to wrap around Lina's legs binding them and setting them with a cry of pain though she went quiet some tears going from her eyes, Lina's mother then looked at Bradley "please take my daughter to her room to rest tell Vanessa what happened and she will take care of the matters, I am going to punish this lion that dared harm my cub" she stood and walked over to the lion who was struggling to try and flee from the angry woman
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Bradley dismissed his Sacred Gear and did as Lina's mother commanded. He wasted little time getting back to Lina's room, glad he studied the way they walked. "Vanessa! I need some help. Mistress got hurt by one of the big lions."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:05 am

Vanessa was in the room patting lina's bed that she had just finished making but blinked when Bradley rushed into the room with Lina and she spoke "ok please lay her down on the bed gently..." she helped him then went towards the door after giving Lina a cloth to bite on since she had been gritting her teeth from the pain "Bradley there is a chair you can use to sit behind the head board please use your sacred gear to help relieve her pain in going to go tell the people that need to be told" with that she left the room

Lina hadn't said a word as she was carried or laid down in to much pain to really talk though after Vanessa left she looked at Bradley and watched him there looked to be.. relief in her eyes? Even with the pain she was relieved about something involving him
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:21 am

Bradley did as Vanessa directed, laying Lina gently in her bed, then retrieving the chair that she had mentioned. He sat next to Lina's bed with his Sacred Gear in its acoustic guitar form again. He started playing the melody he was going to use when she was first injured to help ease her pain and speed up her healing.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:05 am

Lina would lay there listening to him after a while she finally removed the cloth having had the pain eased enough to handle it the cloth shredded by Lina's sharp teeth "thank you Bradley, I'm glad you didn't get hurt, that lion is..." she paused for a second "was, the leader of our lions here, he is a nemean lion, familiar with those?" She asked watching him she has stayed in her lion animal form
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:50 am

"Nemean lion... I know I've heard that somewhere... Oh! Like the one that Hercules fought with as one of the Twelve Labors! That explains why that lion was so big." Bradley was fairly well-versed in other mythologies, which was part of how his former band got their names.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:58 am

lina nodded "yes.. and if your wondering about mother's chains, she isn't a vapula by birth, she married into the family and my brother inherited her chain trait, i did too but mine is...." she looked away "...fickle on whether it will do what i want it to"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:08 am

Bradley chuckled a little, then put a hand on Lina's shoulder. "It's probably just an age or experience thing. As you get older, or as you practice with it more, it'll probably work better for you. It's kinda the same with music. When you're young, certain instruments are too big for you to use, so you start with ones that use similar configurations for younger musicians, then work up to the full-size versions. Guitars are a perfect example. They make small ones for kids to learn and play on, so they can prepare for when they're old and big enough to use ones like mine." He wasn't entirely sure if Devil magic and abilities worked like that, but it was the best analogy he could come up with.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay