life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:24 am

she shook her head "its not like that, high class devil traits come in at birth, i can train it and make it stronger, but as part of the trait the chains i can create they do have a will of their own deep inside myself, mother and my brother both have come to agreements with theirs but mine is" she gave a sad laugh "hard to come to an agreement with"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:46 am

Bradley shrugged slightly, but kept his hand on her shoulder. "Well, I'm sure you'll figure something out. You seem like the kind of person that could figure their way out of any situation, be it through strategy or brute force, whichever is necessary. I'm sure you'll find a way to control it, somehow. Hell, if a seemingly normal guy like me can have a Sacred Gear, you can find a way to control those chains." He gave a light-hearted smile, his eyes seemingly a brighter shade of blue.
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:13 am

lina nodded "alright.. well I'm gonna get some sleep, the rest will help me"

(and I'm gonna go ahead and timeskip as i cant think of anything more for this time period in our rp lol)

three years would pass and lina would be standing at a street corner of a decent sized town in japan, she has had a growth spurt and now looked like a very dashing young woman looking older then she actually was by a little bit, it was 4 in the afternoon and she aahed crossing the street when the light changed, she was alone having been exploring her territory in the human world which was this town her hair had gotten a bright shade of gold to it but her eyes had remained green as they scanned the area, though she finally stopped as she reached the front gates of what looked to be the entrance to a large high school "hmm.. so this is the place huh? wonder where that old school building is vanessa told me about"

vanessa was a teacher at this school having started working at it last year under lina's orders, she would have been waiting for her mistress however being a teacher and the fact that it was the day before school started for the year she had many tasks to complete, she had already shown Bradley where the old school building was and asked him to greet lina and take her to the building in vanessa's place, he had been registered as a student aswell and had with some creative manipulation been placed in every single class with lina, along with being the same grade as her despite the 3 year age gap of the two
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:26 am

Bradley was waiting near the front gates of the school for Lina. He hadn't changed much over the three years he had lived with her, except he was a little taller. He had a messenger-style bag slung across his chest from his right shoulder, along with a guitar case in his right hand. He carried an actual acoustic guitar with him, now, with a jet black finish and a golden wave pattern that stretched across the body. When he got it done, he had told Lina that she had inspired the gold color on the guitar. He casually walked up to her. "Hey, Lina. Ready to head to the old building?"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:51 am

lina looked at him her outfit was a cute tshirt with a skirt both blank but they were a red that matched the color of her lion form fur, the school had a school uniform that she really loved, she didn't have any bags, devil servants had already brought all her stuff and had even outfitted the old school building for her use as a home here though she went over to Bradley and smiled "hi there Bradley, yes i am... i want to see my home for my time here" she let him lead the way and followed the path he lead her down "so i was trying on my school uniform and i love the look of it even more its really pretty"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:09 am

Bradley chuckled a bit. "Yeah, the uniforms here are pretty nice. Only difference for me is rolling the sleeves up. Technically, it's not modifying it, so it's well within the rules." He led Lina to a building that appeared to be at least 80 years old, though still well-kept. "Honestly, this place looks really nice for as old as it is."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:23 am

Lina giggled "keep the sleeves down you look better that way, don't forget I can easily have it made a rule" she giggled, well the chairman of the school board was in the vapula's pocket and Lina had permission to have him do things if she wanted but she looked at the building and smiled "well that is true" she giggled it was a two story building and she looked at Bradley "so which room is mine my queen? I need a shower"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Bradley did as Lina ordered and rolled his sleeves down. "On days we don't have class, though, I'll still wear something sleeveless. I'm more comfortable that way." He led her to a room on the second floor. "This is it. My room is right next door, if you need me."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:22 pm

lina nodded "that's fine, I don't care as long as your not standing out to much at school" as she followed him she looked around, the inside looked like a well kept old wooden building and she smiled running her hand along the wooden boards though she stopped when he stopped at her door and smiled "i see thank you, and I take it vanessa's is on the opposite side of mine?" she asked opening the door revealing her room which was well furnished a king size bed set against one wall and she entered looking over the two dressers she had her eyes landing on a body mirror set on a stand that could swivel, and she walked to the far end of the room pulling open the curtains to reveal the large circular window it had a stain glass design that had a lion theme to it, the sun filtering through in everything but the center filtered in a flair of dull red, gold, and some purple here and there the center though was made for looking through atleast "very pretty" she then turned and looked towards the door that went into the room next to hers though didn't go towards it yet, in truth vanessa's room was opposite of the hallway from lina's because the room beside hers was used for her office, bath, and closet
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Bradley smiled, knowing that Lina was happy with their living arrangements. He held back a gasp of awe at seeing her through the light from the window. She's gotten so pretty over the last few years. Too bad she'll probably end up with some high-class guy through a marriage agreement... Even though I'm the 'Queen' of her peerage, I probably don't stand a chance with her... He didn't realize he was clenching his fists in his frustration.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:16 pm

lina hmmed, in the past three years Bradley had been taught all the manners and things he needed to know as lina's right hand along with being trained with his sacred gear, it wasn't much for attacking but it made an incredible support tool, and he would know there had already been talk about potential marriage arrangements for lina though she looked back at Bradley and seeing his fist she spoke "whats wrong brad?" she asked going over to the door while she waited for his answer looking in, she didn't turn the lights on but for the two of them darkness wasn't an issue though she blinked "ah there it is.. so this isn't vanessa's room" she shrugged and started stripping not caring that Bradley was standing there.. he was her queen after all it was his role to be at her side most of the time, and she had proved in the last few years she had no issues letting her body be seen naked, the only issue she would have was him touching her naked body without permission, that was something a guy was not allowed to do to her
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:27 pm

When Lina asked him what was wrong, Bradley realized his fists were clenched. "Huh? Oh, it's nothing important. Just some personal issues." He remained near Lina as she prepared to shower, standing guard for her as a security measure. He had improved his abilities drastically over the past 3 years, making him just as qualified to guard her as Vanessa for the most part. "Would you like some music while you wash up?"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Lina blinked with a concerned look at him but said nothing and shook her head "no thank you, I don't plan to be in there long there is some work I need to get done, if you would please prepare some casual clothes, nothing showy I'm not going anywhere" with that she walked to the bathing area and seeing some candle jars lined and stacked up she looked through them and then picked two setting them on the desk and lighting them to let the scent start flowing as she got in the shower and started washing herself off the candles scents mixing to give a lovely flower field scent in the room
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Bradley gathered some clothes for Lina consisting of lounge pants and a tank top. He changed into a sleeveless shirt and shorts of his own, then returned to his post at the bathroom door.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:39 pm

there wasn't a door it was behind a curtain in the office room as a small section, but once lina finished, taking her time as she got this rare luxury to have plenty of water since she was in the human world, once finished she dried off a bit and stepped out from behind the shower curtain and looked at him taking her clothes "thank you" she got dressed then grabbed what looked like a brush "can you please dry and brush my hair while I tend to the papers?" the brush was enchanted to allow it to dry her hair as it was getting brushed, she did have a lot of hair after all that's why she normally left its tending to brad or vanessa so she could focus on other things in the meantime
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:23 am

Brad took the brush and began tending to Lina's hair. He also was deep in thought, until he came to an important decision. "Y'know, Lina, I wasn't entirely honest about the situation earlier. It may be a personal issue, but you have a right to know, since it involves you. I... I'm having trouble understanding all of the arranged marriage stuff among Devils. I get that it's a social thing, but what about personal feelings?"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:43 am

lina had gone over and sat at her desk using her devil powers to turn on the light source, devils could see in the dark but that didn't mean they could read in the dark they did need some light source for such things though as she was reading the papers she blinked listening to him and sighed looking at Bradley "brad.. you know personal feelings don't have a part to play, devils are driven by logic not emotion, its just that the vapula and gremory clans are rather... unusual... in that sense" she smiled "its hard for someone who is a former human like yourself and indeed a lot of reincarnated devils to understand I'm sure but as a whole the majority of high class devil families prioritize bloodline and harvesting strength among those of noble blood above all, and as heir to the vapula name its not just an expectation for me to get married, its practically a requirement" she gave a look of sadness looking back at the paper "in truth I don't like it, but that is the lot ive drawn in life so I, unfortunately, have little say in it, my mother herself was a branch member of another pillar clan as you know, and she was given to my father to help promote cooperation between the two clans, she just happened to have a very vapula disposition even before officially joining our clan from what ive been told, though in all fairness I will stay a vapula regardless, since I am the only main child in my family, my nephew being next in line but he is far to young to be the official heir yet"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:07 am

Brad leaned against the nearest wall as he took in Lina's words. As calmly as possible, he continued. "Y'know, it may just be a human thing, but I've always been a firm believer in the idea that we make our own destinies, regardless of our lot in life. A really good game cemented that idea for me. Through clever manipulation and scheming, a commoner becomes a king, all because he wanted to change his destiny. Hell, you changed mine. I would've been gone for good at that concert, if not for you." He knelt in front of her and took her hand. "I'll always be grateful to you for that, especially since I got to meet and be in the service of the most beautiful and charming woman I've ever known. You've matured a lot the last few years, and it's only..." He stopped himself there. "Nevermind... Anyway, just think about what I said. I understand if you want to keep on your current path, but there's infinite possibilities out there. I'm heading to my room, if you need me." As he left, he kissed Lina's hand, then kissed her cheek, hoping she understood his feelings.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:04 am

lina watched him listening though as he commented about learning from a game she spoke "reality is far more cruel then a video game, a commoner becoming a king isn't going to happen in reality without extreme luck" though when he walked over to her and knelt down and took her hand just watching him and listened staying silent, blushing at the kisses but as he got to the door she spoke "brad wait..." when he stopped she looked down at her own lap "look... you know how I care greatly for my servants right?" she was secretly surprised that she was keeping her voice from shaking, though if he was able to see her face (he can't because of her hair) he would have immediately saw how red from embarrassment she was, she was holding the hand he kissed in her other hand
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:33 pm

"Of course I know. You've been nothing but kind to me, and I know you kinda look at Vanessa like a big sister. Why do you ask?" Brad turned to look more directly at Lina, his blue eyes almost giving off a soft glow in the current light.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay