life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

Postby tigra9 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Vanessa hmmed as she went around a turn "in truth given time I think he will be fine, but isn't it kinda early for you to judge him? You've known him for a week compared to my three years benikaze-chan" she soon enough reached Ivy's place having already figured out the living places for all her homeroom students, Vanessa was diligent in what she found out in the chance it would better serve Lina's whims
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:24 am

Ivy shrugged as she got off the bike. "I might be hasty to judge him, but I'm going off of what I've seen so far. You obviously know him much better than I do, though. If you think he's going to be alright in the role, then I'll trust you on that. Thanks for the ride, Sensei." She pushed the large wooden door open to the compound that Ivy now lived alone in. It was large enough to be used as a base outside of the school, if necessary.
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:39 am

"Your welcome and have a good night benikaze-chan" she turned and left heading back to the building she lived at with brad and Lina

The next morning Sakura would awaken but would get fed and tended to by Lina with Vanessa occasionally helping though Lina would call for Bradley a little before noon while she was sitting in bed holding Sakura who had fallen asleep in her lap, not that it surprised Lina to much as the girl was still weak and in the process of recovering
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Bradley woke up a little later than usual, roughly 10am. He was a tad groggy. He was dressed casually in a black sleeveless shirt and jeans. He almost ran to Lina's side when he received her order. "You need me for something, Mistress?"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:47 pm

lina sweatdropped when Bradley entered having heard his almost running and she put a finger to her lips "when ivy arrives can you guide her here? I told her to come here sometime after noon but I don't know when exactly she will get here" she looked towards the clock she had on her nightstand it currently read 11:57 "since I'm the king I need to make sure she is properly acquainted with her duties and also her new life as a devil"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Bradley scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "Oh. Yeah, I can do that. I thought you needed me immediately. That's why I kinda rushed here. Sorry."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:49 pm

Lina shook her head "no it's fine... though Bradley I'm going to go ahead and ask" she looked at him with a soft smile "I'm planning to start a club soon now that we've gotten another member in my peerage... are you going to stay in the music club?" She asked watching him for his reaction to her question
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Bradley thought about it for a moment. "I'll help them out where I can, but my loyalty is to you, Lina. I am your Queen, after all. Besides, you never know where music may come in handy."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:00 pm

Lina hmmed "I see... well for you your ability is based around music so it would be helpful there" she said looking away and hmmed "well you can leave just bring her to me when she gets here please" she gently moved Sakura off herself and got up tucking the girl in and kissing Sakura on the forehead before going to freshen up she has stayed in the bed all day so far for Sakura
tigra9
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay