life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Lina blinked watching him as he played and purred leaning back closing her eyes

Vanessa listened and rubbed her arms for a moment though within a minute she put a hand on Bradley's shoulder "stop.. you put mistress to sleep" she smiled looking at Lina who had fallen asleep while still purring and her eyes closed but Vanessa gently picked the girl up and carried her to bed tucking her in and giving a good night kiss to Lina's forehead then walked back over to Bradley "that music you play was relieving stress and making both of us relax, though for mistress it was apparently enough to put her to sleep"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:11 pm

Bradley nodded as he watched Vanessa put Lina to bed. "I figured different kinds of music would have different effects. I just wasn't sure of what that music would do. Is there a good place to test out this thing? I'm itching to see what it's capable of. I can already see the transformation trait of it. It looks like it changes depending on the music being played, or according to my will."
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Vanessa hmmed "and what would you have done if it hurt mistress? Also there is a place you could practice but mistress was so looking forward to showing you around tomorrow, if it's ok with you to wait until then? if I showed you around then it might upset her" she looked at Lina with a sad smile
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:32 am

Bradley flinched at Vanessa's implication that his music could have had a negative effect. "I didn't think about that. Sorry. And I guess it can wait. If she's that set on showing me around, I'll let her have her fun."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:03 am

Vanessa nodded and sat down on the couch "see the thing is with sacred gears there remains a lot of unknowns for us devils, for example maybe your sacred gear could have potentially had some sort of holy magic to it for all we knew" she gave a wry smile "and hopefully I don't need to explain why holy magic would be harmful for our kind"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:06 am

Bradley shook his head. "No, I completely understand. Thankfully, I think I can still use it as a normal instrument, too. It's only magical when I focus energy into it." He strummed a soft chord on the acoustic form to prove the point.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:33 am

Vanessa nodded "I see, well the sacred gear does respond to its users desire and will, so that makes sense" she hmmed "well you should be able to dismiss and summon it at will from now on" she sighed "though let's allow mistress to sleep, she does a lot during the day and will usually fall asleep sitting on this couch with me" she looked towards Lina and then added "also about her nightgown, her brother maou asmodeus gave it to her, it's a kind of comprise between her desire to always sleep nude or only with panties and her family's desire for her to go to bed properly dressed in sleepwear"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:28 am

Bradley's eyes widened in shock. "Wait... Her brother is THE Asmodeus? That's definitely a name I know, though the Asmodeus I'm familiar with is likely far different."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:50 am

Vanessa nodded "yes, the 72 pillars, or as I've been told the humans unaware of our existence commonly refer to them as 'the 72 demons of solomon', do exist though thanks in part to the ancient war half the pillars are practically extinct now as the nobility, then there are the four great satans that are the leadership of our kind, they have no blood relation to the old satans that I'm aware of but in a sign of their positions have taken the surname of an old Satan" she held up a hand raising fingers as she named each one off "lucifer, leviathan, beelzebub, and asmodeus" she put her hand down and smiled "they are considered the four strongest devils in society wielding a strength only a handful of devils besides themselves can claim to match and master xerxes is one of them, though he has told mistress that among the four he is probably the weakest in actual battle strength, preferring to take a more strategic role in such matters"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:04 am

Bradley just rubbed the back of his head and chuckled slightly, letting his Sacred Gear dissipate. "This is a lot of info to take in, but I know a lot of it is necessary for me to function in this new life. I'm just glad that Devils, as a whole, aren't the evil beings I've always heard about. I mean, if you and the Mistress are anything to go by, you two are good people from what I can tell. I'm sure it's like that with all races: there's always some good, you just gotta know where to look."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Vanessa giggled "devils as a whole have emotions too.... I think.... but most are more logical then humans, the vapula family are a rarity where their emotions often beat out logic, mistress' parents and grand parents are quite emotion driven" she frowned "but I've witnessed devils that are logical to an extreme and don't hold feelings towards those beneath them"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:56 pm

"There's bound to be people like that in every crowd, too. I figure that following the heart is usually best, but there's gotta be the logic there to understand the consequences of decisions." Bradley was beginning to sound much older than he was, which was common for him in drawn out conversations.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Vanessa nodded "well I figure you aren't tired but I am getting tired myself, here let me show you a bed you can temporarily use, since sleeping with mistress is off limits" she walked over towards the wall that had the large windows on it and stopped at a barren section turning and pulling on a knob then lowering the section to the floor, it was a bed hooked to the section of the wall roughly the size of a queen sized bed that Vanessa and bradly could easily sleep on together, there was a single long pillow and Vanessa also pulled out from the knoll of the wall a blanket and sheet all with a white with black butterfly print design "this is my bed but until mistress decides a more permanent arrangement I will share it with you"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:51 pm

Bradley blushed slightly, but he nodded in understanding. "O-Okay. That makes sense. Sorry in advance if I move around too much." Bradley had always been prone to weird nightmares that would potentially wake him up and keep him up.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:13 pm

vanessa giggled "so long as you don't try to rape me in the middle of the night we should be fine" she made up her bed and then turned "well I'm gonna go clean up before bed" she then went into the bathroom and after 10 minutes exact she came out wearing a nightgown that in design looked very similar to a maid outfit it reached down to her ankles though after her hips it loosened so she had freedom of movement her hair was down revealing it was just past her shoulders in the back and she stretched "that feels better"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:33 am

Bradley shook his head after Vanessa's rape remark. "No, no, no! As pretty as you are, that is far from the kind of guy I am. In fact, I've never shared a bed with a woman in any way." He looked away, slightly embarrassed. When Vanessa went to clean up, Bradley just found a spot on the bed to get comfortable, falling asleep before she returned.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:19 am

Vanessa saw that and sighed but got into bed after pushing Bradley over as he was laying in a way to leave her little room for her to sleep, in the morning Vanessa woke up first and pulled Bradley out of bed with a finger to his lips to keep him quiet "wake up and go take a shower I got you a change of clothes already in the bathroom" she was in her maid uniform already with her mask back on
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:41 am

Bradley was slow to awaken, but he understood what Vanessa was trying to get him to do. He drowsily made his way to the bathroom, then took a fairly long shower by his standards. He used the shower as a way to wake up, as well as clean up. He emerged with his long hair still damp, but the black shirt and pants not showing his fairly fit physique. "I'm glad you were able to find something baggy. Always more comfortable that way."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:16 am

The bathroom was rather extravagant and decently sized there was two sinks, one was shorter and more intricately designed then the other while the less intricate one was higher up and more accessible for Bradley, there was a bathtub that could fit a single person in, by the looks it was designed for a person to relax in a shelf set up behind it had numerous items for a relaxing bath, there was also a shower set in the corner with washing stuff in it, there was even color coded washcloths one was pink, no doubt the girl's judging by it being wet, and the other was black, there was also of course a mirror set behind the sinks

When Bradley exited he would find Vanessa sitting on Lina's bed but in place of Lina was what looked like a humanoid lioness that was laying on her belly head in Vanessa's lap as she was getting petted, Lina's night clothes discarded to the side

Vanessa looked at Bradley and smiled "I thought you might prefer that, your other attire had seemed a little baggy for you before it got super shrunk" she looked down at the lioness "mistress now that he is finally out perhaps we should get you washed up"

"Noooo... this feels really comfy!" Lina (her voice now much rougher and growl like) whined her green eyes opening as she looked at Bradley "and don't take such long showers! There is only so much water to go around without using magic...." her tail swished around in a mix of aggravation towards Bradley and pleasure at the petting she was still receiving
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Bradley looked a little confused at hearing the lioness being called "Mistress." That's when he figured that it was more Devil magic and just shrugged it off. When she spoke, though, he could tell that it definitely was Lina. "Sorry. I don't usually take long showers. Just needed to wake up." He couldn't help but smile at Lina's childlike antics.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay