life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:56 pm

vanessa frowned "well.. in ancient times there was a war between the factions of the bibles, devils, angels, and fallen angels, this war raged for I don't know how long before it ended with all sides severely weakened and many leaders dead, though I'm not so certain about the status of fallen angels, or angels leaders, I do know we devils lost all our great four satans, and then had a war... well I guess a human would call it a civil war, over who would take up those titles, but by the end we devils were in great danger, then one of our current maou' created the evil pieces, allowing devils who have long live spans, but abysmal birth rates, the ability to replenish our numbers by reincarnating humans or other species as servants, the reincarnated devils are given chances to raise in rank, as only high class devils can actually obtain evil pieces, with that said even if you go independent once you become a high class devil or something you will still be part of mistress' peerage, make no mistake about that"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:05 am

Bradley once more nodded. "Okay. That all makes sense. Gotta replenish numbers somehow. Is that the only purpose of those pieces, though? I'm sure they're meant for more than repopulation and making bodyguards for the high-class."
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:15 am

vanessa shrugged "there is the rating game, but currently that's a concern for later as mistress is still far to young"

"i may be young but its not as though they are a decades in the future concern, I will be able to enter them officially in my twenties, and there will be a few times I'm in the youth group prior to reaching my twenties I'm certain" leontina said as she had entered the room shutting the door and walked over to the pair her green eyes looking at vanessa then landing on Bradley and smiled, her wings were out and she was holding a box under one arm "you are quite the Cinderella.. sleeping for so long just for getting your head smashed in, kinda wondered if I would have to be the prince to wake you up with a kiss after beating some kind of dragon" she was mixing up Cinderella for sleeping beauty
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:24 am

Bradley noted the mix up of fairy tales, but didn't mention it. "Uh, yeah... By human standards, that's a quick recovery time. Not sure about for Devils, though. By the way, I didn't get to introduce myself before. I'm Bradley Claret. My friends call me Brad."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:39 am

Vanessa frowned and spoke "mistress.. I don't think that is the right one... I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure Cinderella is the one involving a glass slipper"

Leontina blinked looking at Vanessa "ah really? Well either way" she looked at bradly and smiled holding out the box "as I said before my name is leontina vapula, you can call me Lina, though only in private, in public you must respect the social norms of a high class and give me respect befitting my rank as both your master and heiress apparent of the house of duke vapula, as for that box it's your clothes, someone messed up and your previous ones are no longer usable" she didn't mention the fact that she was the one that made them that way, but inside the box was an outfit one might normally see a butler wearing, well it was better then nothing and even for a butler outfit it was somewhat informal in design, enough to still be considered a suit but not so much one that would be worn to high class parties or events
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:15 am

Bradley took a look at the clothes and raised an eyebrow. "A suit, huh? Not something I would normally wear, but it's better than walking around in the buff." He then looked into Lina's eyes again. "So, do I still have to call you Mistress or Lady in private? Just trying to learn the rules and regs around here."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:07 am

Lina smiled "not if we are in my room with just the three of us, your free to call me Lina, but if there is anyone else in the room then yes you have to refer to me as mistress or lady leontina, and same in public in general" she sighed "we'll go ahead and get dressed..." she looked at Vanessa "in going to take a bath, Vanessa get it ready for me"

"Understood mistress" she turned and left through one of the two doors on the wall

Leontina looked back at Bradley "for now don't leave my room please, you have much to learn but I don't have the energy to teach you, if you end up getting hungry Vanessa can go get you something to eat, as for a drink there is a glass that you can use in the bathroom to get some water from the sink, has Vanessa already taught you about your piece?" As she spoke leontina stripped her dress not seeming ashamed at all as she removed her out revealing her bare body underneath, not even a sign of underwear on her
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Bradley turned crimson at seeing Lina strip in front of him. He tried, and failed, to keep his composure. "I-I-I understand, Lina, and Vanessa did explain the pieces to me." For some reason, he couldn't look away from Leontina's younger body.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:45 pm

leontina hmmed and nodded "i see.. then that's a good thing, I will have you trained.. since we need to awaken the sacred gear sleeping inside you too.." she sighed "so much work to do..." she commented in a small complaint, ignoring his looking at her body, her chest hasn't grown any yet though her body had started to gain a slight curve in it showing that yes she was around the age to start maturing physically but she sighed and walked towards the bathroom and spoke "oh yeah, just so your aware I'm 13 right now... and I cant give my chastity to anyone, since I am after a noble... my first time will have to be with my husband, not a servant" she then entered the bathroom shutting the door leaving Bradley alone in the room
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Bradley was left dumbfounded as Lina left the room. Chastity?! I don't want her that way! Not yet, anyway. I already figured she was too young. And what did she mean about about a Sacred Gear? He at least put on the pants that went with the suit, allowing him to walk around the room without being completely naked. He was no stranger to walking around without a shirt.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:02 am

at the entertainment section of the room there was a thing that looked similar to a ps4 but no controller or wires, if he touched it a magic sphere would appear showing what looked like a set up chess game that appeared in progress with the black pieces having five and the gold only having three pieces, though after several minutes vanessa would exit the bathroom "mistress is relaxing in the tub" she looked at him "now then.. do you want anything to eat Bradley?" she had her mask off revealing her purple hued eyes
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:41 am

Bradley was a little shocked at seeing Vanessa's face. "Now that you mention it, I am pretty hungry. I guess being out cold for four days will do that. To be honest, I'm not picky when it comes to food, so I guess just whatever the cook wants to make. I'm willing to be a taste tester." He chuckled at the thought, testing foods before they got to Lina as a way to protect her.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:52 am

vanessa blinked and nodded "alright.. you were found in America so ill ask him to make some kind of American food" she shrugged and turned leaving the room returning after a little while with a tray that was covered and she went over to the entertainment area setting it on the table that was there "here you go (you can decide the food)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:36 am

"Wow! That looks amazing! Thanks!" On the tray was a medium rare steak, two fried chicken drumsticks, mashed potatoes and country gravy, and macaroni and cheese. Bradley made sure to try a bite of everything to make sure of the flavor, first. "Incredible! The cook really nailed these dishes! Tastes like an American cookout to me, which is great! It may sound cliche, but I send my compliments to the chef." He then took his time on everything else, wanting to savor it all.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:38 am

Vanessa smiled "there are several chefs in service at this castle, each one has specialized in several different human world cuisines along with devil cuisines, the human ones though they don't specialize in the same ones to allow variety" she blinked and looked towards the bathroom "well I'm going to go check on mistress" she turned and went into the bathroom with that not coming out until she was following Lina out

Lina would exit the bathroom having been dried completely, she was wearing a pair of panties and a nightgown that reached below her knees, it was a thin cloth and semi see through hence why someone could tell she was wearing panties underneath and she looked at Bradley walking over to him "so do you want to awaken your sacred gear brad?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:02 am

Brad had just finished eating when Lina and Vanessa returned. His face turned crimson again at seeing her in something that was definitely meant for someone a bit older. "You mentioned this Sacred Gear thing before. What is that?"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:56 am

Lina sat down on the couch and smiled "they are a power humans can sometimes been born with, apparently the god of the Bible created them originally, usually humans that left their names marked in history often had one, from what I've been taught they work based on will, the more a person wills or desires something then the sacred gear will respond" she shrugged "as for waking yours... well I could put you in a life threatening situation and see if that works, or perhaps force you into training that might make you want to die again...." she put a finger to her lips looking up as if thinking

Vanessa sweatdropped listening to Lina and spoke "mistress perhaps we should just have him try to focus and will his sacred gear to awaken and appear? Rather then throwing him into any situations where you risk losing your only queen" she was being a voice of reason
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Bradley started to sweat a bit at the thought of another life-threatening situation. "I already died once. I don't think I need to get close to that again." He then thought about what both ladies were saying about awakening his Sacred Gear. A matter of will, huh? I don't know what a Sacred Gear is, exactly, but I'll try it... He closed his eyes and focused, much like his meditation before concerts. That's when he felt a power well up from within, one he had never felt before. There! I just need to tap into it... When he opened his eyes, a beautiful red electric guitar rested in his lap. "A guitar? Certainly unexpected, but I love it!"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Lina looked at Vanessa at her comment "aww but that's not as entertaining" though she looked back at brad and watched him call out his sacred gear and smiled "oh? That's pretty.. though if it's a guitar I wonder what kind of power it has?"

Vanessa spoke "from what I had heard mistress, since you weren't paying attention at that point in the lesson, was that sacred gear users will instinctively know what their power is even if they can't think of it until after it's used" in other words even though it hasn't come to him brad would know how to use it

"Hey that's not my fault! my brother distracted me with a laser pointer" she crossed her arms in a pout about what Vanessa said, what was she a cat?
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:26 pm

https://youtu.be/YB30RVWeuP8

Bradley started playing a gentle melody, which also caused his electric guitar to change into an acoustic one with a glossy cherry finish on the body. He continued playing, though, despite the change, as though it was a natural thing. He also had his eyes closed as he played, focused on the melody, but unsure of the effect it would have.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay