School (TheHungryELf & max123)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

School (TheHungryELf & max123)

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Today in parenting class at Voremont Highschool was gonna try out a new project that the board of education thought be fun for everyone to do. The teacher waited for everyone of her students to come into the class and take a seat before she introduces herself."Hello I am gonna be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year as well as your parenting class teacher."she said as she wrote her name on the board before handing out what look like to be a syllabus."Now all of you are very lucky as we decided to make our project about parenting more exciting."she said with a smiles as she calls in an older looking male students."I want you all to first to break up into a group of three or five people depending how many kids you want."
max123
Heavy user

Re: School (TheHungryELf & max123)

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:14 am

Star Man was a little excited. Finally, after sneaking into the school system and passing himself off as a normal guy, he finally was a classmate. He had been doing this for a week, slowly absorbing information about culture, youth activity, and the current situation if the world, filling up his nonexistent brain. Luckily, Star Man looked like a normal human being, so as long as no one saw his tentacle penis... or his actual tentacles for that matter, he was fine. The only major issue he had was faking bathroom trips so that others would not suspect him of being alien. Right now, he sat alone, scribbling doodles on paper when he perked up, hearing today's lesson. He rose up and looked to find a group, getting a little confused in the rush as he tried to find a group where he could fit. Until one found him instead.

"Pssst! Hey new kid!"

Star Man looked, and saw an elf in a blue shirt standing alone with an angel. They seemed nice, so he joined them.

"Hey, the name's Blue, and this is Sariel, I would have introduced myself earlier, but you know classes, it's hard to meet up with other people you don't know yet, ha ha!" The elf said with a smirk.

"Thanks for inviting me, you two! Err... the name is... Starry! call me Starry." Star Man said as he reached forward, the elf grabbing his hand they shook hands.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Mrs. Donald looks around gpad to see there wa at least ten groups, but notices there was a bunch of other who have yet to join a group. She went around a help the last five fine a group they be able to join, she manages to get everyone a group expect the pair of twin neko girls. She looks over at the three man group and heads over.

"Excuse me fellas but would you be so kind of letting this two join your group?" Mrs. Donald asks as the two neko girls hid behind her."Sorry they were home schooled by their mom and never interactee with anyone else."

There pops out two neko girls about five feet tall,one of them had white fur and the other one had black fur."Hi...Im.....Blare and this my sister Clare."said the white fur neko girl
max123
Heavy user

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:14 pm

Star Man was about the only one who was near the neko girl's hight. Blue and Sariel, however, they were quite taller, with Blue being the tallest at 6'5". "Yeah! I don't mind them joining. Hello, my name is Sariel, not often you see an angel in the mortal realm, huh?" Sariel said to introduce himself, reaching forward for a handshake. "And my name is Blue, and the new kid is... Starry, as he called himself." The elf said with a smirk.

"Just a heads up, Blue's gay." Sariel added, fighting back a snicker. "I am not! I... I just... well... ok, yeah, maybe I am." Blue said, a defeated look on his face. Sariel simply laughed. "Don't worry about it, you know I'm bi as well, I just don't like the whole... eeugh, you know, sex thing. Bleh, that's weird." He replied.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Both Clare and Clare blushed at the guys talk of sexual orientation as they don't normally talk about something like that at home."Well...me and Clare are straight...I guess we never done it...or went out a date with anyone."Clare the white fur neko curls her tail around her feeling a bit embarrassed."So who gonna be the mom and dad?"she asks to break the awkwardness she was feeling.

Blare let out a meow as she looks at Starry feeling something was off about him, humanoid animal species often had sense that others could not explain."What are you Starry?"she stares at him as he looked human but her instincts screamed something else."Are you a mouse?"she happily jumps up as cats did like to have fun with vermins and rodents
max123
Heavy user

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:36 pm

(Hmm... good idea... who is gonna be the mother and father? I did kinda wanna be they prey, but... hmm...)

"I don't even know what you're all talking about... what does all that mean?" Star Man asked. "It's... complicated. I guess you come from a place where those terms are not that common?" Sariel asked. "Yeah, I just like everything that appeals to me, I don't see why people make a big deal about a guy being with another guy, I mean it's normal, right?" The young looking boy asked, Blue giving a light snicker in response. "Totally."

That was when Blare noticed something about Star Man, and the question apparently made him nervous. "I... err... I'm... I'm... I'm a human, yeah! I just have a lot of strange magic inside me, experiments when I was just a wee child. It's complicated." Star Man said, hoping that would work.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:42 pm

(Well the mother can be another prey target for the other predators since they be bigger and slowly from unbirthing their babies)

Clare looks at Blue thinking he was a girl at first glance but then realizes he was a guy."I think Blue should be the mommy...since he very pretty."she blushes hiding behind Sariel looking up at him."Or....maybe Sariel can be the daddy?"she suggests as she was not sure what she should do."And me and Blare make the babies...Also Starry."

Blare meows as her cat like eyes examine Starry, not sure if she bought what he said, but she lets her feeling go."Hm...Yeah I don't mind being baby since mommy and daddy has to do all the work."she teases
max123
Heavy user

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:46 pm

"Wait what?" Blue asked, blushing heavily. Meanwhile, Sariel laughed. "Ha ha ha ha! Looks like you're being the mother! It's ok, I'll be the father for you. Now all I need is a magic mustache, and everything will be complete! All good fathers have a mustache, and don't you forget it." He said with a smile.

"Well... alright, I guess that works. So... err... what does one do as a baby?" Starry asked, running his hand through his smooth, silky hair and scratching the back of his head.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Mrs. Donald smiles as she was glad everyone had their roles now."That is where I'll explain the project for this class. The education board decided to try some new and toke a spin off the taking care of an egg or flour sack. First things first I am gonna demonstrate what the mothers and children have to do."she gestures for her assistant, who was now naked before Mrs. Donald herself takes off her shirt and underwear from her skirt."So mother congratulations on becoming a parent as your job is now to take in your children into your womb."she moans as her assistant starts to push his hand into her pussy."Now most of you are gonna have a trouble first half of class but rest assure your body will gladly take in your babies."she moans louder as the assistant was head deep inside the teacher.

Blare and Clare turned to Blue a bit embarrassed what they have to do."But Blue is a guy...right?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:08 pm

"Yeah... and as far as I know, Blue's one of those guys that does not have a vagina... and don't ask me to look because I don't wanna see my best friend's junk, that's gross!" Sariel exclaimed. With a hand on his chin, Blue thought about it. "Well... I have an anal womb... but I'll ask."

And with that, Blue raised his hand. "Hey, excuse me, teacher? What happens if you become a mother yet you're male? Like... a full blooded male?" He asked.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Mrs. Donald let out sever loud moans as she was almost done taking in her assistant."Oh....not to worry as there a few males who does have a womb, we just need to give you a pill to awake your maternal system and just like that your like the girls, able to have kids."she bit her lip as she done it, she had her assistant inside her medicine ball belly."So I want you mothers to get to work and get your children in their wombs, or all you are gonna end up in mine."she pats her belly as it started to look smooth."So any other questions?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:18 pm

"Ahh... alright then... looks like we know what to do? Normally I don't do this to strangers, but girls, and kid?" Blue asked, pausing to unzip his pants, pull them down, and turn around, pointing his butt at them. "Get in my ass."

With a blush, Sariel covered his face. "Oh my goodness, Blue... seriously? Do you have to be like this?" He asked. "Just be lucky you're not going in there, Sariel. I'd pin you down and shove you in myself, you just get to watch." Blue replied, smirking as he grabbed his plush butt and pulled the cheeks apart to expose his asshole, something that Star Man was clearly interested in, as he already began to reach forward with wide eyes.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Blare and Clare did as they were told and takes off any clothing or items on them before going in front of Blue."Um...are you sure this safe....let alone clean?"Blare said as didn't want to sound mean but some people don't clean themselves down then. The two neko just stared at Blue's butt along with the others before Clare takes the courage to push her hands between his cheeks and into his anus."Oh..this feels so weird."She shivers pushing in a little bit more
max123
Heavy user

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:35 pm

"Yes, of course it's clean. I'm an elf, we don't produce solid waste like that. Don't fear, my anal caverns are actually quite safe and secure." Blue replied. Once Clare finally managed to push her hands through the back entrance, Blue began moaning out, and his privates, just inches away, began to grow hard. As Sariel watched from above, still blushing, Star Man watch from below, crouching to see the elf's middle bulge out.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Clare wines as her head nears his butt."I guess this is by sis, see you on the other side."Clare was able to say as he head goes between Blue's butt cheek's and disappears. She was kept pushing as far she could before she felt a tight ring opening before being pushed into a more open space inside blue.

Blare looks at Blue as he unbirths her sister."So your belly growing does that mean she made it to your womb?"she asks as she was worried of her ending up inside the elf's stomach instead. She could see her sister filling out Blue's belly making it bulge out more
max123
Heavy user

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Blue grunted and moaned, bracing himself by putting his hands on the desk as he felt Clare go deeper. "Aaagh... yes, she's directly getting in my womb... ahh... this feels so good, oh Mastera." Blue said, his mouth agape with his tongue hanging out, a pleased look in his eyes as his belly began to expand and stretch, his ass clenching around Clare to suck her deeper into the warm cavern's of his ass.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:57 pm

"Also class all your classmates who are babies are really gonna end up as your own kids."Mrs. Donald adds on as she rubs her belly which was now half its size."As you can see my assistant Chad is already regressed back passed puberty."she said as she rubs her belly."But since all of you are still new it'll take longer for your body to regress them."

Blare reaches out to touch Blue's belly as it fills out with more of her sister."Are you sure you want us as your kids Blue?"
max123
Heavy user

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:21 pm

"Hmm... well... yes, I think I would like that. Of course, you might end up as elves when you finally come out, but... I'm sure you won't mind... eegh... now... why don't you go help that Starry kid get in as well?" Blue asked, smiling back at the remaining two.

"Uhh... Blare can help, all I wanna do is watch, I'm not too... into the whole assisting thing." Sariel said as he stepped back while Star Man stepped forward, curious to see what it was like. How would this work with him, he was born an adult!
TheHungryELf
???

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:26 pm

Blare shakes her head as she wanted to be the next one in."No, I want to go next and go after my sister."she pouted as she stares at Starry seeing if she could scare him away."Besides I don't think Starry wants to be a baby."she said as she notices him watching Blue's hungry butt as it ate her sister. So only Clare's feet will be wiggling right outside of his butt.
max123
Heavy user

Postby TheHungryELf » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:13 am

"I... I wanna be a baby! Aw... I'm always picked last!" Star Man said, disappointed. Slowly, he sat down, watching Blare and Blue. Meanwhile, the elf slowly sucked down the neko girl's feet, soon leaving him with just a slightly gaping hole as she slowly was pushed into his womb. "Aaahh... that's one down. Alright then, Blare, get in."
TheHungryELf
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay