Night Out (zaqza & max123)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Night Out (zaqza & max123)

Postby zaqza » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:53 am

"Deal, and don't worry, we can have sex here after we're done~." he promised grace with a lewd wink, before he turned his attention back to star and cocked a mock sympathetic eyebrow. "Wait, what? oh right, no need to worry about that cutie. Turns out we've just made a change in plans, isn't that right grace~?"
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:06 am

Grace nodes her head with a big smile."Yes we did so James why don't you tell this little cuties what those plans are dear?"her big grin grows bigger as she licks her lips at Star."Seem like a couple of you are gonna feed us."
max123
Heavy user

Postby zaqza » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 am

"Hmhm." James nodded in agreement as he reached out and grabbed a hold of star with one hand, and began to unsip his pants with the other. "See, preds like grace and I, well we need more than just 4 people a meal to make us full, and since you don't even have that much, well than I guess this entire restaurant is going to have to feed us, staff and all. Except for you of course." He finished removing his pants and underwear, letting them slide down his legs to reveal his massive excited cock as he forced the poor waitress onto her knees. "You'll be going in there, that way I can add some cream filling to my desert, and maybe even jack off a little while i watch grace eat most the other men and women inside your precious little restaurant~."
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:47 am

Star shakes her head as she could not believe what was happening."No please you don't have to do this there are much more beautiful and tasty women out there."she said as her voice sounded nervous and afraid, he body shaking as she was gonna be eaten by this guy's cock."Please....I do anything just don't eat me."she begs

Grace laughs as she looks at James."So James if you eat her now we can't get the rest of our order now, can we?"she said as she reaches out to rub his giant cock."You're already gonna chase our food before we hunt."she points out
max123
Heavy user

Postby zaqza » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:53 am

"Of course we can get the rest of our meal grace." James whispered as he reached for the camera with his free hand. "I mean its in the kitchen already, we can just eat it with the rest of the people here~." He then flipped on the camera, and focused it on stars frightened face as his member twitched in grace's hand. "All ya have to do while I have my fun with this girl, is make sure all but one of the exists is locked. then stand in front of it, while I drive the towards ya, of course I expect some of them too, afterall~." *Squlech.* he lewdly smiled from ear to ear, as he casually forced stars face pass the dripping lips of his hungry cock. "like i'd said before, two girls ain't enough to fill me up~."
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:50 am

Star cries as she is shoved head first into James cock."No please let me out."she wiggles about trying to get free from her situation. There was not much she could do as she pushed deeper into James shaft of his cock.

Grace lets out a yawn as she did not want to do all the hard work by herself."Fine but if I'm gonna be the one chasing them then I can eat as many as I want."she said as she gets up heading toward the kitchen entrance. She looks inside seeing what were the cooks doing inside and if anyone noticed her yet
max123
Heavy user

Postby zaqza » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:02 pm

"Alright, suit yourself." James hungrily mused, as he further eased star into his cock. Filling the room with another loud wet, *shlurrrrk." as her entire head and neck vanished down his shaft. "Mmmm fuck, yeah....that just means I get to enjoy this for a little while longer~."

Meanwhile inside the kitchen the 4 male cooks were simply minding their own business as they went about making the two girls meant for James and grace. Pulling out all the stops to make sure that these two treats, while not what the preds had ordered, were everything they could ask for in a single prey. Pouring a light savory sauces on them, feeding them candy in the hopes of making them sweeter, and anything else they thought would sate the hunger of the two ravenous preds outside.

(Would you like me to control the treats, or play them yourself while I play the cooks?)
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:02 pm

(You mean play the treats the cooks are preparing right? Am I gonna eat her or they gonna go out to their predators?)

Star screams feeling her head disappear into this guy's cock. Her surroundings smelled very musky as the fleshy walls of the cock was slimy and coated with drips of semen."No please my life can't end here."she says to sure her begging would help at this point. She tries pushing herself against James chest hoping to pull herself back out.

Grace smiles and licks her lips as she just hit the jackpot."Now where is that exist."she whispers to herself as she sneaks into the kitchen looking for the exist the kitchen had. She had to make sure no one gets in or out from her spot
max123
Heavy user

Postby zaqza » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:38 pm

(they're the ones being made for james and grace. its entirely up to you weather she eats them or not.)

"mmm fuck...~" James closed his eyes and licked his lips as he felt his first prey struggle for her very life against him. "Your actually a bit of a fighter it seems. hehe, not that'll do you much good~." *schlllrg* suddenly his cock to a massive inhale. sucking her up to her chest in the blink of an eye, before her devourer shuttered around her. his eyes rolling part way up into the back of his head as he groaned deeply under his breath.

Fortunately for grace there was only one exist out of the kitchen, and it was close to the door that that she had just walked through. She need only make a short trip over to it,to lock it before all four of the muscular cooks inside would be completely at her mercy.
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:14 am

(We can if you want)

Star could only hope someone saves her as she puts up a struggle, not like James was beig hurt or annoyed by her kicking."Someone please help me."she cries trying to pull herself back out. Soon there was another server coming in checking where Star was as the manager needed her.

Grace takes a deep breath as she carefully makes her way to the exist."Well this can go bad one way or the other."she said as she locks the exist door and tossing some plalets in front of the door way
max123
Heavy user

Postby zaqza » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:03 pm

(maybe later on. they're not going anywhere now.)

unfortunately for star and the other server, James spotted the approaching girl way before she spotted him. "Hrrrr, great." he silently moaned under his breath, as he reached out, and lifted his victim lower body up into the air by her ass. "Looks like I'm gonna have to cut this one short..." *rlll shruggggg rrruggggll!* the wet sucking sounds of his cock became even louder, and even more exasperated as he made good on his word. using the force of gravity to help him stuff the poor thing the rest of the way down into his cock, before he got ready to greet his next unwitting meal for the evening.

"Huh?" one of the cooks turned his head as he heard the pallets fall near the door. "Hey huh guys..you know what that noise was." "arrg probably something fell over in the other room, go see what it was will." "But I'm not done yet." "Then go see what feel then come back in finish up!" "Hmm fine fine, no need to yell like that, i'll go and check on it, shesh..."
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:37 am

Amy looks through the area for Star."Star are you around here?"she calls out as Star let's out a muffled response from inside Jame's sack."Man where did she go? I don't want to be the only server here."she said as she heads toward the direction of the kitchen and passing James table.

Grace stop there against the wall half naked."Hey there big boy....you up for a little fun?"she asks as she slips of the strap of her dress revealing her breasts."I heard the cooks back her are more experienced than the ones in front."she licks her lips
max123
Heavy user

Postby zaqza » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:07 am

James somewhat solemn attitude quickly changed back to one of excitment, and hunger as he saw the new girl walk right on passed. seemingly ignoring him, and his annoying, yet enjoyable sack mate, as she muttered something about being the only server. "Oh how cute~." he whispered under his breath, as he gently patted the sexy outline of his soon to be cream filling. "Your friends looking for you. hmmm sadly i don't think i can reunite you back together. after all, i am hungry, and she..well she just begging to be eaten it seems."

"Huh..what?" the first cook stopped dead in his tracks, and stared down at this seemingly random girl. looking at her with shock and amazement, before slowly becoming more sheepish. Alarm bells were going off in his head. Screaming at him to get away, but..she, she was so cute. even if it was dangerous, what was life without risk right. He let this all sink in, before he silently began to approach her, his arms outstretched in order to grope that wonderfully ample rack of hers.

(What does grace look like by the way? I don't thing we ever actually gave her a description.)
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:57 am

(Um...not sure Causacion with long brown hair, curvy body with double d cup size breasts, and about 5'4 in height. So she looks like any average girl but with a big appetite )

Star kicks about trying to get Amy attention somehow, but it was not looking to good on her end as she finally enters her destination of James ball sack. She moans as she could feel hand rubs against her body as she is feed into the more roomy sack. There was a small puddle of semen at the bottom but it was not gonna be like that soon, as it was only a matter of time before her surrounding become very rough on her. Amy was a small petite girl, who looked to be quiet antithetic to avoid predators but when she at work it leaves her open to her customers."Man where is she?"Amy pouts as she turns in the direction of James paying no attention to his fun.

Grace lets out a low moans feeling her breasts being played with."Oh...I see you like my girls...a lot...Everyone seems to like my pillowy soft breasts that you could just rest your head on."she said as she squishes her body against the guy's."Maybe you should give it a lick?"she licks her lips at him
max123
Heavy user

Postby zaqza » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:53 pm

James body language quickly began to devolve into one of lewd and blissful ecstasy, as star increased her activity inside his balls. shooting way upon wave of pleasure throughout his body with each kick, or struggle within him. Causing him to shutter and moan with delight as he eyed the poor girl before him, before he licked his lips and lunged. in any normal circumstances james would have bid his time and waited for a better opportunity to strike, but with the heightened arousal brought on by stars struggling, came an equally heightened appetite. he needed her in him and he'd have her. he was in front of her in a second, and her head was trapped inside his maw in two, as he opened wide, and chomped down upon her little neck, before summarily devouring her. sucking her down like sweet irresistible candy in a matter of seconds, before she was all gone. the only sign that she was even a light still being the now sizeable bulge in james gut.

"Uh..uh sure." he whispered quietly under his breath, before he leaned down and began to taste her nipple, sensually lapping at in slow, savory strokes, as he closed his eyes and moaned. clearly enjoying the flavor and the intimacies of what would like be his last moments on this earth.
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:22 am

Star kicks around."Amy get help."she pounds on the fleshy sticky walls, making them shake with her struggling. She knew there was nothing she could do now as she heard Amy's faintly scream from the sack walls before hearing several swallows."Candy....I hope she notices what is going on soon."she said as Candy was the pregnant manager out in the in front making sure everything was okay.

Poor Amy didn't have time to react as her world goes dark and is send on a long trip down into James stomach."No..please I'm not food."She cries as she tries to pushes her hands through the opening she came in, hoping someone would save her like Star did.

Grace moans as her left nipple grows to a huge size that was clearly able to stretch around the guy's head before closing down on it."Mm....don't fit in dear just let it happen."she said as her nipple works on getting the guy into Grace's breast, stretching it out to enormous size
max123
Heavy user

Postby zaqza » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 am

"Burrrraapppp~. hmmm you may think that, but what you think, and what reality says are two very different things~," James teased while he patted his grossly engorged belly which gurgled and groaned with delight, before he frowned as he spotted the manager in the distance. "Oh..great." he bemoaned himself again. "Urrrrp now shes here, she wasn't suppose to show up til everyone else here was in my gut...now i gotta deal with her to make sure she doesn't scare off all my other meals."

Unfortunately for grace, the cook wasn't going to be as compliant as she had liked. his arms press against her chest as he thrashed about against her. trying everything in his power to escape as he cried out. "Guys help, help! get this girl off me please!?" through the thick, sound disrupting walls of her breast.
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 pm

The girls helplessly struggled around inside their new homes trying to get someone's attention on where they were at, but the other staff was busy serving other customers and be cautious about not being eaten. Candy pops into the predator area as she was rather protective of her staff since she got pregnant and has a system where staff in the predator area usually check in every half an hour, but she did not see Star in a while. She carefully distances herself from her customers as she tries to find her girl

Grace bit her lip as she reaches down toward the guy''s crotch and takes his work pants and underwear off to reveal his cock."Here let me return the favor."she lets out another muffled moan before using one of her hands to gently rub and stroke the guy's cock and sack.
max123
Heavy user

Postby zaqza » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Suddenly james had an idea, why did he have to eat her now? he was in a pred section of a restaurant after all, all he'd have to do is play it cool and say he was just digesting two ordered prey, then eventually the manager would go back to her office, her nice private office where he could record, and enjoy the meal to his hearts content. He smiled to himself, as he decided on this course of action, and sat back down at his table again. causing the wood chair he had been provided to creak under his increased weight, as he relaxed and leaned forward on the table. doing everything he could to look as non threaten, and non hostile as possible.

"Woooh wooh g-get off me!" the cook cried out through the thick walls of her breast, as he continued to struggle. pressing against her chest and flailing about as frantically as he could, until he felt something pull at his pants. his struggles increased for a moment, before he began to tire, and fall limb. letting her do with his body as she saw fit, as he moaned and groaned inside of her in deep yet reluctant pleasure.
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay