Learning Curves (Nornico and fluffyviking)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Learning Curves (Nornico and fluffyviking)

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:16 pm

"Oh, as little as half, eh?" She remarked, with a devious smirk. "We'll see about that" She told him, as she made her way back to the door, opening it up and starting to slither out into the corridor again. "I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun inside me, whilst thinking about my chest" She told him, with a snicker.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:29 pm

"I can believe it." He told her, smirking softly as he looked back over to her. "I can only imagine how much fun I can have with your chest. Not just thinking about it." He said, smirking as he looked over at her, walking backward. He grinned, watching her as he gave her a playful wink. "And yes, only half. I'm willing to bet on that." He teased her with a smirk.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Rayna snorted. "We've known each other barely an hour or so and you're already fantasizing about me" She remarked. "Although, I suppose it can't be helped... they are pretty impressive" She remarked, glancing down and pulling the neck of her shirt down just a little, so she could look down at her cleavage... as well as exposing a bit more of it to James.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:48 pm

"We just met, and your mouth is going to be all over my body, with your own body holding me and squeezing me in ways I can't imagine. Can you blame me for being forward?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow. He watched as she started to look down at her chest, exposing her cleavage to him along the way. "To be honest, I didn't think think they could get as big as what you have." He admitted to her, focusing entirely on her and not paying attention to his surroundings.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:52 pm

She let go of her shirt and it snapped back into place, as she continued walk, well, slither, looking at him and smirking. "Well, to be fair, I'm supposed to do that" She pointed out, chuckling. "...now please watch where you're going before you walk into someone who isn't as restrained as me" She told him, before grinning with her sharp teeth. "...because believe me, I'm exercising a lot of restraint right now" She told him, with wide eyes. In that moment, she genuinely looked like she would pounce on him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:00 pm

"Maybe I want you to cut loose. Show me what you look like when you lose control. When you aren't restrained." He told her, grinning as he looked back to her. "I'm here, nowhere to run. No one to help me, no one to stop you. Maybe if you hesitate, one of the others will take me." He teased her, stopping in his tracks as he let her get closer to her.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:09 pm

She stared at him for a moment, her eyes almost seeming a little glazed, before they started to seem a lot more... snakelike. She kept moving towards him, but instead of coming to a halt, she put her hand on his shoulder, and started pushing him against the wall. She pressed her body against his before he could move away, and the sheer weight and mass of her tail made it near impossible for him to do so. The way she was perched on her tail made her feel taller than him, as she looked down at him. Of course, whether accidental or a tease... his face was level with her chest, and they were literally inches away from each other.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:21 pm

He watched her, feeling his heart start to beat faster as her eyes started to almost glaze over, looking at how snake like her eyes were. He felt her body press against him, his back against the wall. He felt his breathing quicken, watching as she perched on her tail... and it made his face level with those breasts if hers that was always on his mind, it seemed. "Well, this is a rather... fun position you have me in." He said softly, looking up at her as he debating on pushing his head forward.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:00 pm

She spared him a mischevious grin. "Oh, I just wanted to make sure the last thing you saw before disappearing was something you enjoy" She told him, as she started to lean over, planting her hands upon his shoulders to hold him in what was altogether a terrifyingly strong grip. She lowered her head down, looking as if she was going to kiss him, before she opened her maw over his head... and her lips began to slide over his head with incredible ease.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:14 pm

"Well, it is certainly appreciated. Thank you." He told her, smiling up at her as he felt her hands gripping his shoulders. He was not expecting her to have such a strong grip, and for a moment he found himself regretting pushing her to this, but he couldn't get out of it now, even if he wanted to. He held his breath as he watched her mouth open impossibly wide, watching as darkness slowly crept over his face as his head disappeared into her maw.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Though he may have been an absolute novice at this point, James could perhaps tell that Rayna had done this sort of thing before. It felt so natural, and so smooth, as his head entered her mouth and started to be pushed into her throat, the sides slick, and easily giving way to the mass of prey that was being shoved down it. He could feel her lips sliding across his shoulders as well, as he descended into a beckoning, but warm, darkness.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:25 pm

His hands moved up, holding her torso as more of him started entering her throat. It was clear to him that this was something that she had experience with, and it was a surprisingly pleasant journey so far. It actually felt good, her throat warm and almost welcoming, massaging him down as his jeans started to get tighter. As he was pulled deeper, his hands brushed across those breasts he loved so much.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:37 pm

The walls shook around him a little, as Rayna couldn't help but chuckle at feeling his hands against her boobs as they went past. She continued to feed him down to her stomach, almost slurping him down, as her hands dropped down to his waist, proving that she could lift him up with the strength of her jaws alone. He and his clothes were getting somewhat drenched as he descended further. It was getting warmer, and he could feel and hear the distant boom-booms that her heart was making, from both her hunger and her lust for him. His feet were off the ground now, as her mouth travelled down his chest and torso.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:36 pm

He felt himself swearing as he was lifted up, the only thing that was holding him was her jaws and throat. He felt his head start to enter the stomach in her human half. He took a deep breath, feeling himself actually get excited as his upper body slide down her throat. He closed his eyes, feeling his waist start to slide inside.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Rayna couldn't help herself but pause at his waist, a smirk playing on her stretched lips, as her tounge, the length and flexibility of which had gone hitherto unknown, began to wiggle itself into his pants, and gave a teasing lick across the front of his underwear, and the rigid member that dwelled underneath. A sign of things to come? Or perhaps merely a retort to him grabbing her breasts on his way down. Either way, she pulled her tounge back, before tilting her head back all the way as well, causing his body to start sliding down her straight throat, forcing him into a ball in her stomach as his legs were rapidly joining him. All that was left of James at the end, was his feet, and she reached up with her hands to push them in, and slide him all the way down into her stomach, which had swelled out to accommodate him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:54 pm

When she let her tongue enter his pants, she would feel that not only was he hard, but he was also big. Bigger than many would have assumed from him, and deep in her chest she would hear him moan at the feeling of that wonderful tongue across his cock. He huffed and wriggled his legs when she didn't continue, not a fan of her teasing but there was little he could do about it. Before he knew it, he was trapped inside of her stomach and she could both see and feel him wriggling around inside her. His face pressed against her skin for a few moments before disappearing back inside.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:48 pm

With one final gulp, all of James had passed down her throat and into her stomach. His surroundings were warm, slightly damp, enclosed and pretty dark, though there was the faintest hues of red that were surrounding him.

Rayna put one arm out to lean against the wall, her stomach swollen as if she were massively pregnant, but everyone who saw her knew, that wasn't the case at all.

"...well... welcome to the place you'll be spending most of your time" Rayna told him, giggling just a little. "Uh, pro tip, you might wanna take your clothes off, whenever you're about to go in, because they can get messed up" She told. "Take 'em off and pass 'em back up to me, I'll put them on your bed" She told him, as she started to head back to the dorm. Her body swayed slightly as she moved, thanks to her serpentine body.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:19 pm

"Well... it's certainly a lot more comfortable inside of you, I'll give you that." He told her, moving about inside of her stomach, bulging her belly out in odd angles as he did so. He could faintly see the red hues of her insides, though it was still incredibly dark. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he felt the stomach away around him as she slithered.

He heard her suggest him.to take his clothes off and he felt himself blushing at the thought, now glad he was inside of her so she couldn't see. He said nothing more, but considering how he was stretching her stomach so, she would feel him starting to take his clothes off. His pants and underware were the hardest parts for him to take off. Eventually, she would feel a tightly compacted ball pushing up against her throat, allowing her to expel his clothes from her body.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:19 pm

"I think you'll find it a lot comfier than your bed, as well" Rayna pointed out in response, smiling wickedly as she returned to their room, slithering in before closing the door with the tip of her tail. She felt his clothes in the back of her throat, and then coughed them up and pulled them out, setting them down on his bed.

Finally, she sat herself down on her own bed, even deciding to lay back as well as she started to rather affectionately rub her belly with one of her hands. "So, you've probably got a lot of questions now that you're in there" She remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:05 pm

"That we will have to see about it. Of course, we still need to let me sleep in my bed to make an accurate comparison." He pointed out to her. He etched as his clothes disappeared up her throat and he smirked softly. He felt her getting settled in once she arrived at their room and he leaned back in her stomach, his head visible from the outside.

"Well... how long am I going to stay inside of you?" He asked her, thinking about it. "What are you going to do with me?" He asked after giving it some more thought. He moved back into her stomach, looking around and he frowned softly. "So what will happen if I go down into your tail?"
fluffyviking
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay