Learning Curves (Nornico and fluffyviking)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Learning Curves (Nornico and fluffyviking)

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:00 pm

"The answer to your first question, is always going to be... however long I decide to keep you" Rayna told him, with a little bit of a giggle, but it was actually hard to tell if she was joking or not. "What am I going to do with you? Oh, just keep you in there. I'm not going to digest you or anything... trust me, this feels great for me" She told him, grinning though he couldn't see it.

"As for my tail, well... I can't really control my digestion down there yet, but I know it's really slow... it could take weeks, maybe even months, to process something down there" She told him. "I can't really bring you back up from it either, but I can force you down and down until.... well, I squeeze you out of my tail's... well, butthole" Rayna told him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:37 pm

"Well, I'm glad that you don't plan on digesting me. That's great for me." James told her, wriggling about inside of her stomach. "So if I'm just going to be staying inside of you for a while, what am I supposed to do? And how long do you plan on keeping me in your for the time being?" He asked her as he settled down.

"Knowing you can't control your digestion down in your tail makes me a bit nervous, I'm not going to lie." He admitted to her, sounding like he was nervous about it. "Your digestion taking a long time does make me feel a bit better. Though going through your tails butt hole sounds... interesting."
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:54 pm

"Well, most people like to just enjoy the experience, some quite a lot more than others... jerking off seems to be a popular activity if you can manage" Rayna told him with a little chuckle. "Others find it real easy to just sleep away the day in there, or they like to try and stimulate their predator if they can... Although, I should probably let you have your phone, I know the scenery can get repetitive after a while" She told him, as she contentedly stroked her swollen human stomach with a pleased, carnivorous grin.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:57 pm

"Yeah, I can see how sleeping would be a good way to go about it. Your stomach is really soft and warm, and I can already feel myself starting to get tired. You rubbing your stomach is also rocking it, making it almost like a lullaby." He told her, smiling softly as he relaxed in her belly. "You have no issues with me Jenkins off inside of your stomach? Wouldn't that be awkward?" He asked her, frowning though she wouldn't be able to see it.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:44 pm

"Heh, if you like it in there, you should give my womb a try sometime" Rayna told him with a smirk, before she laughed just a little at his question. "Oh Jamie, you're not the first guy that's been in there, and I'm not a prude little girl... besides, you've grabbed my tits and I've already tasted that cock of yours, I think we're well past awkwardness at this point" Rayna told him. "In fact, I'd be offended if you WEREN'T considering it" She added with a little chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:22 pm

"That's a fair point. Guess that I'm not used to how things are generally done around here." He told her, laughing softly as she told him she would be offended if he didn't think about jeering off in her stomach. "Well, that is true. And I do have to say, out of all the tits that I have grabbed, yours are easily the best ones that I've had the pleasure of grabbing. Combination of their size and how soft they are."
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:50 pm

"Flatterer" Rayna said with a chuckle, before she started to lie back against her bed, and arched her back just a bit, so that the top of her stomach would have been pressed against her pillowy breasts. "Maybe I'll add you to them one day, guys who like them tend to give the best growth spurt" She teased him, chuckling, as she rubbed her stomach on both sides. "That's a joke by the way... well, mostly" She said, snickering.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:38 am

He smirked as he felt two large, heavy yet soft objects pressing against his head through the top of her stomach and he knew that she easy resting those breasts that he loved so much on top of him. "Well, if I did have to add to anyone's bust, I'd rather it be yours. I'd only wish I'd be able to see them afterwards." He told her with a chuckle, his hands pressing up through her skin to push against her chest. "Well, depending on how you play your cards, I might even be willing to add to them."
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:06 pm

Zarla grinned as she felt his hands through the walls of her belly, before she sat herself up and stood up, or the equivalent for a naga, anyway. "Well, I can't just lounge about here for the rest of the day, it's time we show you about and let you meet some of my friends, and teachers too... don't worry, you don't need to get up... since you don't need to get out" She told him, with a mischevious chuckle, as she started heading for the dorm door, and out into the corridor, proudly displaying her swollen human stomach to anyone that looked upon her.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:21 pm

"Ha ha." He told her with a smirk that he knew she couldn't see. He felt her stomach slosh him about slightly as she started to move, the gentle swaying due to her slithering was almost hypnotic to him and he sighed softly. He moved about, making sure he was as comfortable as possible as he was quiet for a few moments. "Meeting some friends, huh? Don't suppose that entails me getting to meet them by way of you sending them down to keep me company?" He asked her after a while, curiosity in his voice.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:38 pm

"Now there's an idea... I could do with giving the stomach a good stretch, see how good my capacity is" Rayna remarked with a chuckle as she slithered down the hall. "...Though I'm not gonna try and fit Proxy in there, no way... I don't think I'm ready to swallow a whole centaur just yet" She murmured to herself.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:29 am

"And what kind of woman is Proxy, if you don't mind me asking?" James asked her as he felt her slithering down the hall. He had never met a centaur before, but from what he knew, he found himself curious on if she would be like Rayna and have two separate stomachs, or if she just had one. "And if I do have some company, who would be the most likely candidate to join me?" He asked, pushing up against her stomach wall.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:43 pm

Rayna gave a little snicker to herself. "Oh James, I'm a naga, you should know that I'm prepared to devour... almost anything" She admitted, giving her burgeoning belly a gleeful slap of amusement "But, if you really want some... special, company, I think maybe there's some friends I can convince to... take a trip down and give you some attention, if you know what I mean?" She suggested.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:47 pm

"Almost anything, eh? I might have to see that put to the test later on, if you're up for it." James said with a chuckle, feeling her skapnher stomach. At the mention of 'special company', he would feel his cheeks darken, glad she couldn't see the sheepish expression on his face. "Well... I certainly won't say no to having some company with me. If you're ok with it." He told her, adding the last part a tad quickly.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:11 am

Rayna grinned as she slithered along the corridor, stroking the side of her full stomach with pride and excitement. "I think I might know just the girl... I hope you like tall girls as well, because... well, when I send her down there, I guarantee it's going to be a pretty tight fit, but I'm sure you'll manage, having a girl's big tits smooshed against your face" Rayna teased with a little giggle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:21 am

He blushed as she teased him, the feeling of her slithering an oddly pleasant one. "Well, as we saw with your big tits, I think we can both say that I'm a fan of them. Having them against my face would certainly make up for how cramped it's going to be inside of your stomach once she joins in, but I'm looking forward to it." He told her with a grin. He pressed his hand against her stomach wall, bulging out the skin.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:42 am

Rayna cooed and gave another little giggle as she felt him move inside of her, his hand imprinting against the wall of her stomach, beneath her skin. The girl slithered for a short while, briefly having conversations with people she passed, and proudly displaying her swollen stomach, sometimes comparing it to others who'd done the same with their roommates. Eventually, she would come to a halt, and knock on a door.

"Oh, Ashe? You in there, you little wolfy minx?" Rayna called out, sweetly. After a moment, the door would be heard opening.

"Rayna? Hey, what's up?" The other voice, probably Ashe, asked. "Nice gut by the way"

Rayna giggled. "Thanks... it's actually what I'm here for. I'm just getting my roommate settled in, but I think he'd appreciate some... company, if you know what I mean? Just to make his experience more... fulfilling" She said, with a grin.

Ashe smirked, and put her hands on Rayna's belly, rubbing the sides and the top. "I know what you mean... and you barely had to ask, come on in" She said, before showing Rayna into her dorm.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:47 am

James relaxed in her stomach as she slithered along. The movements were really relaxing for him and he actually found himself slowly starting to drift off. However, he would feel himself being rubbed from the outside, the actions keeping him awake.

"I take it the one rubbing me is going to be my newest 'roommate'?" He asked through the stomach walls, pushing at Ashe as best he could from Rayna's tail.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:10 am

"For a while, anyway" The girl replied with a chuckle, as she patted the belly where James was squeezing himself. "I'm Ashe, I hope you're comfy in there, because I'm about to rock your world" She said with a grin as the two girls closed the dorm door behind them.

"So, how do you-GLMMPH!" Rayna began, before Ashe simply thrust her hands into the naga's mouth, and jumped into her maw. Rayna had to lean back against the wall, and James would certainly be sloshed about in the stomach from all the motions, especially as Ashe's body pressed against the belly from outside as she was going deeper.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:14 am

"L-Looking forward to it." James told Ashe, a sheepish tone coming into his voice as she made her intentions quite clear. He couldn't really say anything else, for his heard Rayna start swallowing. He took a deep breath, moving about in the nagas stomach as he did his best to make way for the wolf girl.
fluffyviking
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay