(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Nick frowned as the woman ran forward and he ran after the girl, though he currently didn't have his weapn and was a little dizzy he was certain he could fight to save his friends.

Pyrha groaned, her legs sliding down with her at last sealing her within the stomach. The young woman groaned her legs forced up against her chest as she was made to curl up within the stomach. Her feet pressed against the stomach wall and her hand slapped against the flash. "Let me out of here!"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Estia would stop once she could see the wolf girl just sitting at the entrance with a full and squirming belly. "..." She looks back at Nick, hoping he was prepared.

"Nah, I think I'll absorb you into my body. All those nutrients will do me wonders. Just hope your friends get here quick, you don't have much time.." She said, patting her belly.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Nick frowned his eyes widening as he spotted the bulge in the wolf's stomach, he groaned looking around for a weapon and found nothing more than Pyrha's shield "well, this will have to do" he says lifting it up with a little difficulty it was heavier than he expected.

"What no!" Pyrha says feeling the wolf pat the belly, the young woman squirmed kicking her foot against the stomach wall. Around her she could hear the stomach gurgle and groan "you let me out right now or your going to be sorry!"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Estia would begin casting a strength spell for Nick to have a better time with the shield. The sword was somewhere around the cave, but it wasn't in plain sight.

The wolf girl looks up at the other two. "Oh there they are, took their sweet time getting here. I guess we'll have to chat later, my little morsel." She says getting up on her feet and pulling her sword out of the ground. "Well now, you think you can beat me now? Heh, laughable."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:58 pm

Nick frowned narrowing his eyes as he looked to the wolf girl "last time you got lucky....This time you won't win." The young man says readying the shield a sigh escaping his lips as he felt himself surge with renewed energy. The man looked the wolf girl over and he blushed ever so slightly, a slight bulge appearing in his pants. But he would resist his urges, he had to, to save Pyrha from the predator so he raised the shield read to fight.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Estia would be looking for something she could use in the darkness. The wolf girl charges at Nick with blade in hand and swings at him. Though her running is slower, her attacks seem to be unhindered.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:57 am

Nick moved bringing the shield up to block the attack, the blade very nearly bounced from the sheild. The young man grinned pushing forward swinging his shield around to hit at the woman. "Your not going to win this time!"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:53 am

She'd back up and guard with her sword pushing her back and knocking her off balance slightly. "Heh, then bring it boy."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Nick swallowed a little, he raised the shield up to defend himself, moving forward slowly a low groan escaping his lips. "Just let my friend go, that's all I ask." The young man says narrowing his eyes as he prepared to move in for another strike.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:30 pm

"You'll have to beat me first..I think I've earned this meal, so you'll have to earn her back." She said, getting into a stance that was offset by her huge belly.

Off somewhere, Estia had found what looked to be either Nick's sword or Pyrha's, but at this moment she didn't care. She grabbed the blade with her wing and began to chant three haste spells on herself. "I hope this works!" She muttered to herself as she looked back at the fight.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:32 pm

"She's not a meal! She's a friend!" Nick says his voice raised to the point that it was almost a shout. The young man stepped forward his eyes flicking down to the wolf girls stomach. He chuckled then rushed forward thrusting the shield forwards towards the woman as quick and hard as he could manage.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:36 pm

She ducks out of the way, but her lowered movement let's you make solid contact with her face. She reels back from the blow, shaking her head and then looking at you. "That hurt." She wiped her cheek as she slowly got up.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Nick blinked a little looking to the wolf "I'm sorry" he muttered hanging his head to the side "but I really want you to let my friend go." The man says a small laugh escaping his lips "so I shall do what I must" he says swinging the shield around again to try and hit the woman once more. He wanted to knock her off her feet at best.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:45 pm

"Don't kid yourself!" She drops her sword and ducks under Nick's shield, moving close to him and coming for an uppercut, her speed kicking up.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Nick grinned as the woman dropped her sword, that was good he was faster than her and now he didn't have to worry about the sword. The young man pulled back narrowly avoiding the attack, his hand reached out he moved to grab at her. While one hand might grab her upper arm, the other would find itself grabbing one of the woman's breasts.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:49 pm

She blushes as she feels you grab her breast, prompting her to swing her free arm at your face. "In the middle of battle!?" She exclaimed.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:52 pm

"It was an accident I swear!" Nick says though he couldn't keep the grin of his face and chuckled pulling back only a little as the arm hit his face. "How I could I not though, there so big and soft I just wanna kiss em!" Nick says a small laugh escaping his lips and he moves to try and grab the girl's breasts once again.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:54 pm

She takes this moment to jump in the air and sweep kick Nick in the face. "You moron!" She aimed to hurt him again, if she could it would be a lot easier to deal with him and at this close range it would be hard to dodge with his usual patterns.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Nick frowned a little taken by surprise at the kick he stumbled back falling to the ground on his stomach. The young man groaned shaking his head a little, laid upon the ground for just a moment he would move quickly. Trying to get to his feet before the predatory woman could press her advantage.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:59 pm

She lands and smirks running after him to try and punch him in the face a few times. "If I need beating you up like this, I might wear out your pretty face. It'd be a shame if I have to waste you." She says as she jabs at him.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay