(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:50 am

Pyrha grinned as she watched her stomach work on the girl, fast acting it seemed. Her belly began to shrink and she herself made her way towards the front door.

The fairy girl nodded blushing a little as she watched the cum drip out and though she didn't move from the spot, the fairy did decide to turn way.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:53 am

There would be no one around outside, so no need to make haste.

The fairy could hear moans coming from Estia as well as the sounds of splashing. Soon, Estia would sit in a large puddle of her own cum, panting.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:55 am

Pyrha grinned as the nude woman stepped out in the cool night air. She gave a small stretch and jumped on the spot for a moment, her breasts bouncing as she did so. Then turning on her heels she began to walk barefoot down the treet.

The fairy girl sighed shaking her head a little before she turned back around to look at the harpy, her head tilted to the side a gentle smile on her face. For the moment she decided not to say anything.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:59 am

The walk would be oddly uneventful, like the few predators that were around decided to head somewhere else.

Estia slowly stood up and wiped herself. She looked at the Fairy and grinned, "He he,.."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:01 am

Pyrha rolled her head about, glad for the calm and quiet no other predator's seemed to be bothering her right now. She still had a bit to go before she reached the inn so she remained on her guard.

The fairy blinked looking up at the harpy as she got to her feet, the Fairy woman would push herself up so she was level with the woman's face. "You seem to have had fun."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 am

Speaking of the Inn, the neko would suddenly wake up, feeling her gut rumble. She'd look down and girn. "Well now, guess you're ready to come out..fine, let's see how you've changed.." She said before repositioning herself on the bed and tensing up, getting ready to give birth.

"Heh, it felt wonderful. Just having someone inside you reduced to juices only to be released by a powerful climax feels out of this world ~" Estia blushes as she tinks about it.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:13 am

Nick purred a little a yawn escaping her lips as he awoke to movement all around her. Something had changed in the environment and though she couldn't quite look at hrself at that moment. Nick felt as though she'd soon be given quite the surprise even if she was still mostly tired. Pyrha would arrive at the inn and began to head upwards towards the rooms.

The fairy bobbed her head up and down a faint blush on her cheeks as she looked the much larger woman over backing up just a little. "Well....I can certainly imagine."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:19 am

Nick would feel herself being pushed on, an entrance over her head to guide her out of the womb. She could hear slight moaning around her.

Estia nods. "It's a shame, not many are small enough to fit inside you, but could easily eat you up." She crossed her arms and thought about that

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:22 am

Nick grinned a little as her head was pushed forward her head slowly sliding past the woman's folds. The top of her head and a pair of cat ears were the first things to make there way out into the light. The door opened slowly and Pyrha stepped into the room, moving over to the bed to see just what was going on. Her eyes fixed on the sight before her.

The fairy girl gave a small nervous laugh bobbing her head up and down backing away from the hapy just a little, still hovering in the air. "Y...Yeah I guess that could be a problem."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:27 am

The catgirl was in pure bliss, her legs spread apart and her back arched as she pushed Nick out more, cum flowing out with her.

Estia would put up a wing to dispel her fears. "I'm not gonna eat you if that's what you're thinking. Actually, I was thinking about a companion I need to go see.."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:32 am

With her head out Nick slid out much easier, her skin smooth and devoid of imperfection. She held a pair of ample breasts and a near perfect hourglass figure. She had slender legs and a pert rear with a cat's tail hovering out just above her butt. Nick would slide onto the bed with ease, her feet the last things to slide out of the girl's slit.

The fairy sighed in relief though not entirely sure she believed the harpy. Her head bobbed up and down a little turning her head away from Estia "oh ok....That's good I guess."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:36 am

The cat girl relaxes as she looked at her new kitten. She was a little tired from that, but the end result totally made it worth it. She'd glance over Nick and noticed not all of his manhood was gone, causing her to blush. "Ooo, definitely an improvement.."

Estia just nodded. "Well, I'll see you around." She said before lifting up into the air.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:41 am

Nick purred a little, her tail swaying gently from side to side a blush on her cheeks. The young cat-girl moved about to rest on the bed, curled up just a little. A small yawn escaped her lips, her cat ears twitching just a little.

Pyrha blinked looking Nick's nude form over a small blush upon her cheek and she climbed onto the bed to sit next to the neko. The young amazonian looked the woman over as well a gentle giggle escaping her lips. She leant to the side just a little, her back turned to the cat-girl.

The fairy nodded looking up at the harpy moving to hover high into the air, ready to fly if she had to. Knowing that the harpy could easily grab her if she was unwary.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:45 am

Estia would nod to the fairy before flying off to the inn. She had a grin in he face and was quite anxious to see how Nick was.

The cat girl looked at Pyrha, thinking about converting her as well.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:50 am

Nick lay on the edge of the bed another yawn escaping the cat-girl's lips. Pyrha smiled her eyes running over the girl's legs and observing her toes for a moment. A groan escaped her lips and her stomach gurgled as she felt her meal digest. Pyrha's hand absent mindedly fell on the cat-girl's leg. She was so close, Pyrha sighed shifting forward just a little, knowing the cat-girl could easily view her as a potentially easy meal.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:56 am

Nick would feel her stomach rumble, maybe being changed into a cat girl has made him hungrier. The cat girl moves up behind Pyrha and hugs her. "Well, lookie here..a nice plump snack.." Anabelle giggled as she licked Pyrha's neck.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:00 am

Nick raised an eyebrow shifting about, his eyes flicked down to observe her belly a small groan escaped her lips and she moved into a sitting position. The young cat-girl stretched her arms, gently tapping her foot against the ground.

Pyrha blushed a little as she felt the cat-girl hug her, she could feel the breasts against her back, the amazonian turned her head to the side to look back at the woman with a groan. "Erm....No thank you miss."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:06 am

Annabelle looked back to Pyrha before leaning forward and planting a kiss on her lips. "You're right. You're more of a playmate than a meal. I like you either way." She would move over to Nick and grinned widely. "So how are you, Little Nicky?"

Estia would enter the inn and walked up to her and Pyrha's room for now.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:12 am

Pyrha blushed a little pulling back a little, her tongue tracing her lips as she observed Annabelle. Nick turned her head to look back at the woman. She purred a little leaning in to give her a gentle sniff, she wet her lips "I'm quite hungry."

Pyrha frowned shifting about onto her hands and knees leaning forward to plant a kiss on Annabelle's feet. Her lips moving to take the woman's feet into her mouth.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:15 am

Annabelle nodded and pulled Nick into a hug, pressing her against Anabelle's breasts. She sits back on the bed and purrs. "Well, until we get you a proper meal you can have my milk."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay