(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:35 am

Pyrha rolled her head a little before her tongue moved up and down the woman's slit a coy smile on her fac. Her cheeks lit up a bright red colour as she brought the predatory woman towards her climax.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:38 am

Her moans would get louder as Pyrha worked her over. Soon, Pyrha could feel the cowgirl give way to an orgasm and splashing her in the face.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:41 am

Pyrha grinned as she felt the woman's orgasm and rolled her head a little using her hand to wipe her face clean of both the cowgirl's juices and the gravy. The young Amazonian pulled back climbing atop the cowgil once more, she was pretty close to getting ready to eat now that she was certain oof. Pyrha purred her head tilted as she moved in close the two girl's noses touched as she lay atop the predatory woman.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:45 am

The woman just stared up at Pyrha, slowly giving into her fate. She had been trying to break the ropes this entire time, but she forgot they were enchanted to increase strength with the movement of whoever they were binding. She pants slowly and closes her eyes, her tail swaying back and forth.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:49 am

Pyrha ginned planting a kiss upon the cowgirls lips looking into the woman's eyes as she reached down to the woman's wrists moving to pull the ropes from them and allowing free use of her hands. The young amazonian ws fairly confident she had the upper hand as she moved in to give the girl another kiss.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:56 am

The cowgirl was quite surprised when she felt her hands become unbound. She just stared at Pyrha and moaned when she planted another kiss on her lips. She moved her arms immediately to grope and play with Pyrha's breasts. She would think about trying to paralyze her again, but her natural ability to recover quickly after sex kinda just made her horny again.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:59 am

Pyrha allowed a low moan to escape her lips as she felt the woman play with her breasts the young amazonian wriggled atop the girl. She playfully wriggled her toes, her head tilted to the side her tongue playfully tracing her lips her nose pressed against the cowgirl's own nose. Pyrha's flushed a deep shade of red, her hands moving to lightly grip the woman's waist.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:04 am

While playing with Pyrha, the cowgirl would her tail to attend to her own needs while she wraps her arms around Pyrha's waist and squishes their breasts together. She'd leak a bit off milk, feeling pretty relaxed right now.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:06 am

Pyrha could feel the milk against her breasts but didn't say anything, the young woman didn't mind the feeling. The young amazonian allowed a gentle moan to escape her lips, her eyes flicked over to the oven for a moment before looking down at the cowgirl. The human would move forward moving to give the girl a gentle kiss.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:08 am

The cowgirl continued to play with herself, grinding against Pyrha as she felt another climax coming on. "Haa~aaah" she moaned lovingly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:11 am

The young amazonian would make no move against the cowgirl, not yet at least and allow the girl to grind against her. Pyrha playfully kicked her legs a little and pulled her head back slightly. Her hand moved to gently rub against the woman's belly as the blush on Pyrha's cheek began to die down.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:14 am

She would tense up and hug Pyrha close as she climaxed once more. She would relax as she tried to recover for another round. If Pyrha was going to act, now would definitely be the best time for it.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:17 am

Pyrha grinned the cowgirl's body was fairly squishy and felt good against her, the young Amazonian wet her lips a little looking down at the cowgirl. She would move in closer to the woman playfully locking lips with the cowgirl, her foot moving to tease the cowgirl's slit, the toes lightly poking in.The other foot remained away from the slit at the moment. The cowgil would be able to taste the traces of gravy against Pyrha's lips.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:21 am

She moans and tenses up again, her muscles contracting to pull at Pyrha's foot before letting her go as she relaxed again. The taste of gravy was a pretty nice complement to Pyrha, kinda made her wonder how the rest of Pyrha tasted

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:25 am

Pyrha purred a little feeling the woman's slit lightly pull on her slit and she was sure if she pushed her foot in the cowgirl would make no effort to stop pulling her in. The young woman wriggled her toes within the slit as she pulled back from the kiss closing her eyes a little a gentle giggle escaped her lips as she moved in for another kiss.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:29 am

The stimulation was driving her mad. She felt like her body was melting in the moment. She would move her tail to Pyrha's slit and slipped it inside, wriggling it around to hopefully get a reaction from her.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:32 am

A squeak escaped Pyrha's lips as she felt the cowgirl's tail slip into her folds, the young woman purred a little closing her eyes tight as a moan of pleasure escaped her lips. Pyrha's hands came up to gently grab the woman's waist, her cheeks flushing a bright red colour once more.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:37 am

She moved her tail as deep as it could go and just moved it around while she rubbed and squeezed Pyrha's ass. While having her fun with Pyrha, the cowgirl's eyes would change from their normally blue color to yellow as she prepared a merging spell slowly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:40 am

Pyrha didn't notice the woman's eyes change colour for she qas quite busy with everything else that was going on. Her cheeks flushed and a low groan escaped her lips, she involuntarily moved her legs, pushing the one foot half way into the cowgirl's slit. Pyrha purred hanging her head back just a little panting slightly.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:45 am

Yes..just enjoy the moment for a little longer..then we can become one.." she thought through the list as she moved down to suck on Pyrha's breast. Her tail moving around and rubbing against the walls of her womb.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay