TheLittledDeonCat and gullvy

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

TheLittledDeonCat and gullvy

Postby gullvy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:02 pm

This is for the roleplay between TheLittledDeonCat and gullvy.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Re: TheLittledDeonCat and gullvy

Postby ThelittledDeonCat » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:26 am

I had spent over a year gathering the stuff necessary for the summoning ritual. The monster from the ritual would be used to help bring the vigilante group into power and I would be getting my freedom back in exchange for helping them. I set everything up, say a few words than us a drop of my own blood to summon the beast with was a demonic bear looking creature and At first I thought I would have control over at being the one who done the ritual but.....
ThelittledDeonCat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gullvy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Evidently, something had gone wrong in the ritual. The summoning circle had been broken by something, perhaps a mouse running across it. This error had gone unnoticed, and now, a devil was summoned, and without a complete circle, it was not under control. The devil that appeared was small and had only little power. It appeared, looked around almost confusedly, and then quickly charged out of the room, moving out of the small cave in order to buy itself time to gain strength before it could be expelled away from this plane.

I feel a weird tugging on my body, a feeling that I know all too well. Pictures rush into my mind. A woman has summoned a devil to the physical plane; she must be punished. As a demon, my primary job is to banish or destroy devils... and those who work with them. As the tugging grows more powerful, I feel my body get ripped away from my home plane and sent towards the world of mortals.

I appear as a cloud of smoke next to the woman who had summoned the devil, since the fabric of worlds is still weak from the summoning there. I quickly assume my favored form, though: a great, black naga. My entire body is covered in dark black scales, except for my underside, which is covered in ashen grey. My upper body is vaguely humanoid, but covered in scales. My head is shaped like that of a snake, with a cobra-like hood around my head, neck and shoulders. I have six arms, and each finger is tipped by a short, sharp claw.

As soon as I've assumed my form, I quickly wrap my long, wide, muscular tail around the woman who had summoned the devil, holding her tightly in place.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThelittledDeonCat » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:03 pm

"W...what the, w..who the hell are you? Let go. What are you?" I sounded scared and was a far cry from someone who would normally try to summon a demon. I whimper as I try to get free, but am helpless
ThelittledDeonCat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gullvy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:16 am

The woman looks scared, but I am used to that. Most of those who summon devils do not expect a demon to appear just afterwards to punish them. This one certainly didn't, but I don't care. She must pay for the danger she has let into the world. Without uttering a word, I stretch my mouth wide, unceremoniously clamping down over her head, using my strong tail to push her further into me.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThelittledDeonCat » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:47 am

I am a small female in her early to mid-twentieth and only 5 feet tall. My clothes were a light pink top and blue jeans. I have short brown hair and eyes and had on crooked glasses. I let out a cry as my head was in the warm and wet mouth "Pl...ease let me go...S...someone help me!" of course my cries are muffled, but still others could be heard coming "It's been too long, you better have that weapon ready for us b****" The voice was male and angry sounding
ThelittledDeonCat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gullvy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:58 am

Hmm. Guards of some kind, although they don't really seem to like this woman for some reason. I widen my throat further and quickly push you the rest of the way into me, letting you slide all the way into my stomach. Something's wrong, though. A certain darkness is tainting you, which I can feel now that you're in my stomach. It feels like the darkness of a devil, yet you are clearly mortal. Then it hits me. The reason the devil was weakened was because a bit of its being is stuck in you. I need more time to think. As the guards burst into the room, I use my powers to remove all light from the room, letting me slither away unseen, until I find a small room where I can probably think in peace. Meanwhile, you're being sloshed around inside my stomach.

If I digest you now, I'll just set the last part of the devil free, and it will reach its full strength much faster. Already, though, I can feel the devil's power slowly escaping you. We'll have to act fast, in only a few days the devil will be at full power.

I use my muscles to push you back up, the tight contractions forcing your body back up through my throat until your legs stick out of your mouth. At this point, I grab your legs with my coils and pull you the rest of the way out.

"So, you've summoned a devil, and for that, I've come to punish you. But it seems like I'll need you alive at least for a short time."
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThelittledDeonCat » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:16 pm

I was shaken up a bit and wet "Y...you come to punish me?...Y...you don't understand, I had no choice, some bad men were going to do some horrible things to me if I didn't do what they asked. I didn't want to do it" I was sobbing, feeling like that I had no way out. If didn't do what the man had wanted, I was going to bet tortured and then killed, but because I did what they wanted I was stilling going to be tortured and killed. This wasn't fair
ThelittledDeonCat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gullvy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:42 pm

"You summoned the devil. That is truth." A sense of cold-hearted justice fills me. It doesn't matter what stupid excuse this girl has, she will have to die. That is just.

...but perhaps, some of those who had her summon the demon are co-conspirers. They will have to be punished, too.

"You will help me banish the devil that you summoned, and then you will show me to those you worked with so that they may be punished, too. You have until those tasks are finished to prove yourself undeserving of punishment."

I grab your arm again and slither out of the room, trying to find the way out of the building, taking after the devil to try and track it down before it can do more harm.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThelittledDeonCat » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:45 pm

I knew you had it in your head that I was going to be punished and tried to pull my arm away "Why should I help you when you have already made up your mind about killing me?! You don't even care about my side of the story or the fact the I was forced into something that I wanted nothing to do with. How is that fair or just?!" I sounded upset and it was clear that I believe that you are the one in the wrong
ThelittledDeonCat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gullvy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:54 am

I pull you into a corner and look impatiently at you.

"Your side of the story is the same as mine. You summoned a devil. End of story. Now, I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself. Will you take it, or should I just swallow you again now? It'd make my task harder, but it would still be doable for me."

Without even waiting for an answer, I set in motion again, trying to find a way out of this labyrinthine building. "What is your name, mortal?"
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThelittledDeonCat » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:37 am

"Doable for you, ha you can't even get out of this building without help. And if you would pay attention, no our sides of the story are not the same. You act like I wanted to or even had a choice in the matter, when I tell you that I didn't. If you want me to help, then you must say that you will at least consider the circumstances that I was in...names Jenny by the way"
ThelittledDeonCat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gullvy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:23 pm

This mortal woman, so far below someone like me, had the audacity to laugh at me? I'd have to put her in her place now...

Just then, though, a rugged-looking woman with a gun turns around the corner further down the hall. Seeing the two of us, she almost jumps, then runs back behind the corner. Damn.

"We've been seen. We have to keep moving. If what you say is true and you've fulfilled your purpose here, they'll kill you, and let the devil get its full power back. I can't allow that. It's probably already out there, preparing to create sacrificial rituals for itself." Just then, however, the alarms start blaring through the concrete hallway. I once again grab your wrist and start pulling you along, my sinuous body carrying me through the hallways at impressive speed.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThelittledDeonCat » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:19 am

The speed at which I was being pulled made me feel sick and dizzy, the sound of the alarms was not helping. At this point, I should be safe and free, not worried about my life. The devil is not my fault, I'm just a pawn who did not have a say....this is not my fail....this is not.....well maybe a little, but I don't wanted it to be.....My mind eventually snaps out of this train of thought when we stop somewhere
ThelittledDeonCat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Private Roleplay