In a slithery situation

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

In a slithery situation

Postby AshleyWitch » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:49 pm

The centaur smiles. "Great to hear."

Ashley kept hugging her, obviously a mind slave to sukkibina whom would feel the soul's energy fuel her own body.

Mura nods as she enters the hallway with Kritana. "Alright sooo i'll head left and you hea-" As she was still busy shouting someone from one of the rooms yelled. "Wait i-i'm unarmed!" She gasps as
AshleyWitch
Heavy user

Re: In a slithery situation

Postby G0DF1RE » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:13 pm

ora: So where tooo you lead...never hunted spider folk

Sukkubina: I promise....idc how long it takes i will fix you.....and then i will give you back your life maybe even make you a mother some how..."
** mind if she makes a journey to become a herm ? and ends up saving what;s Left of ashley's soul and that's how she saves Ashley that one and only time...before she has to store some of her soul inside of sukkubina in a place where sukkubina Can't eat the souls ?"

it's a,.....mommy and she's got 12 unmutated but giant sized toddlers...all affected by radiation but immune to it's DNA bending*

Kritana: Wait...we can't eat them....she's, being a mom to a dozen kids ! that's genocide to them......we could eat the guards but...we need to find this nice mother of 12 and her kids a safe place !
G0DF1RE
New to the forum

Postby AshleyWitch » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:37 pm

The large centaur nods. "I know where to go just keep on following."

Ashley sniles as she kept hugging her mistress. (Sure that sounds good)

(I actually had a plan for the character already.)
The woman holds her hands up walking out of the room wearing a gasmask. "I-I was checking the masks when you girls gassed the bunker. P-Please don't kill me not all of us are bad people!" She gently loers her arms to shoulder height.

Mura whispers to kritana. "What should we do?"
AshleyWitch
Heavy user

Postby AshleyWitch » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:37 pm

The large centaur nods. "I know where to go just keep on following."

Ashley sniles as she kept hugging her mistress. (Sure that sounds good)

(I actually had a plan for the character already.)
The woman holds her hands up walking out of the room wearing a gasmask. "I-I was checking the masks when you girls gassed the bunker. P-Please don't kill me not all of us are bad people!" She gently loers her arms to shoulder height.

Mura whispers to kritana. "What should we do?"
AshleyWitch
Heavy user

Return to Private Roleplay