Mother Eats Daughters (olddud and deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Mother Eats Daughters (olddud and deaddanny)

Postby deaddanny » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:43 am

Enyo let her daughter push her back and ride her. She decided that if Anna was going to take charge here was as good a place as any. Anna pushed down on her belly and her mother started pushing out the first part of the boy she ate in a hot long log.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Anne kept bouncing her ass on her mother's cock, using her wings to help left, and push her self down with grater force as her tight young pussy queezed her mother's cock for all it was worth "no evil queen, I will not let you put one of your dark spawns inside me" said Anna as she pushed down on your belly make you shit out more of the poor boy " I must resist your dark pleasure."
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:55 am

Enyo felt her daughter pushing out her latest lover. "Oh, you will have my spawn in you. In fact, I'll he putting it in all your friends. Your little short skirt Brigade will be my personal harem. I'll be fucking then I bend then over in the street. I'll be fucking them in front of their whole class. I'll fuck them in front of their families and fuck them too. You're already mine and your little friends too," Anne's mother said as she grows into her role using all of her knowledge of her daughter's interest as she feels her climax building. She grabs her daughters wings like a handle.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Thu May 04, 2017 2:28 pm

Anna arches her back as her mother grabs hod of her wings screaming out in pleasure "no love will find a wa... AAHHH" Anna screamed as her mother pushed her over the edge, and her pussy clamped down on her mother's cock as if it was trying to squeeze her mother's seed from deep inside her balls.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Tue May 09, 2017 1:10 am

Enyo let out a moan as she started cumming into her daughter's tight slight. The older woman's bowl's squeezed out what was left of the lawn boy who's name she didn't bother to ask. "That was fun we'll have to play magic princess again later maybe after I get a proper outfit. I'd love to stay and cuddle but we need to get going before we get caught."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Tue May 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Anna collapsed on top of her mother "oh mommy I love you, if you do eat me, I will be happy to be a part of you for ever" she says breathlessly as she pants for air, and a few moments later as they walked back to the car they find Christine shoving her horse cock into Lola's mouth, making her sister gag on it "fuck that was hot mom" said Chris.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Sun May 14, 2017 11:01 am

Enyo smiled wickedly, 'You naughty girls, one of you is in trouble. Why don't you explain what's going on here so I know who? Now Lola since your mouth is full let Chrisy go first."
The amazon was ready for another round with one of her daughter's she just needed a good excuse now. She listen to how it started then fuck whoever's story made her horniest.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Mon May 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Chris let go of her sister, who was about to pass out on her cock, making her jump back I in her seat gasping for air "well watching Anna going down on that guy was really turning me on" said Chris as her cock still throbe in her lap " and when you joined in, it became unbearable so..." "SO she grabbed me by the hair, and shoved me down on her fat horse dick" shouted Lola as she coughed up some of her sisters precum "she used me like I was some kind of sex doll, she came three times right down my throat while watching you two, so I didn't even see what was happening" she said as she looked around "where did that boy go"
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu May 18, 2017 12:00 pm

"Chrissy you should know better than to just face fuck a girl with a cock your size, it can be dangerous. We're going to the park, Chrissy needs a lesson and I bet you wanna find a little relief don't you Lola?" Enyo said as she got into the driver's seat, "Oh and the boy's gone now, I wasn't planning on eating and crapping him out but such is life. Let's head to the park girls."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Mon May 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Anna took a moment to fix her out fit before getting into the passenger side next to her mother "what I know she can take it" said Chris as she tucked her still hard cock back into her bathing suit witch did nothing to hide the massive bulb it made "I saw her practicing eating a whole water melon" Lola blushes at hearing that "you were spying on me" Lola shouted "I think she is planing to eat her boyfriend"
olddud
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay