Mother Eats Daughters (olddud and deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Mother Eats Daughters (olddud and deaddanny)

Postby deaddanny » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:16 am

He gasps, he wondered if she really knows he liked to cum on the toilet. In the end, it only increased her credibility in his eyes. "All do my best!" he swore like a dork as he reached behind her head and pulled her toward himself pushing in as far as he could before pushing her head back and going by in fully.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:51 pm

Anna let out a deep moan around his cock, loving the feeling of his fucking her throat like it was just some toy, while she pulled down the front of her magic girl outfit, exposing her small breasts with her two hard nipples, and the whole time he was fucking her mouth, she just stared up at him, with her big sluty looking eyes.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:58 pm

He was looking down into her eyes as he bit his lip, "You feel really nice Magic Girl Anna. Can you point to the best place to shot out my energy?" He could feel himself getting closer and didn't want to let the magical girl down.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Anna took hold of his shaft as she slipped her mouth of his cock with a loud wet pop "come any were you like" she said as she reached a hand under her skirt to rub her clit through her panties " you can dump a fat lode inside one of my slutty holes, or just cover me in all your hot cum" said d Anna, breaking character a little as she started to lose her self in her lust.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:58 pm

"Oh ok." He said having trouble not blowing his load. He started squirting over her face and exposed breasts. Anna could see his abs start to twitch as his dick bobbed up and down as his load just started coming. As he started to slow his cumming he looked Anna over. "Was that enough energy?" he asked flushing, "I don't know if I have anymore." His dick was rapidly becoming flaccid.

Back in the car. Enyo was a little disappointed that it didn't last long enough to get her off.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:19 am

Anna moaned with pleasure as she sat there with her mouth hanging open as he covered her in his seed "that was good" she says as she starts rubbing his cum into his skin "but I think you could give me a little more right here" she says as she turns around, and bends over lifting up her skirt as she pulls her little pink panties down far enough to show him her tight little ass hole, she then takes hold of her cheeks, spreading them so he could see it even better.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:07 pm

The young man stroked himself furiously trying to get hard again when a tall woman with an erection came up. Anna recognized her mother. Enyo did her best to stay out of it but she couldn't stay away. "Don't mind me cutting in, young man, I think this space princess needs help," Enyo said not quite getting the magical girl theme.
The young man looked a bit down but then Enyo said. "Don't worry I'll just keep her warm and this will get you up and at them much quicker. And If you get too horny my ass if right here." Enyo lifted up the back of her dress to show the young man that she was serious.
In the grand scheme of things she didn't want the boy to do her but if that's what it took to be with Anna in her cute little outfit she'd take it like a champ.
Enyo didn't waste a second forcing herself on her daughter. She also didn't undress Anna anymore she looked perfect as she was.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Anna felt her self getting even more excited when she saw her mother "yes give me all your life energy" she begged as she presented her self to her mother while one of her hands slipped between her legs, and into her panties to start teasing her clit.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Enyo started by Pinning Anna to the ground, She took both her daughter's hands in hers keeping her daughter from touching herself. "I have a trick to show you, princess," Her mother said as she used just her dick to push aside Anna's panties and push inside of her.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:11 am

Anna's feet curled into the air as she let out a deep moan "yes mommy" she screamed, not really trying to stay in character any more, all she could think about was how much she loved her mothers big fat cock.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:47 am

Enyo thrust into the daughter saying, "Space princess your so tight." Anna's mother wasn't holding back She was just trying to pump her daughter full.
The boy said, "Wait did she say "Mommy?"' Enyo reached over and gave the boy a kiss. He wasn't great but he didn't notice the milf he was kissing open her mouth wide and swallow his head.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:37 pm

Anna did not even cair as her mother gulped boy the poor boy behind her, as her pussy tightened around her mother's cock "yes mommy don't stop" Anna begged as her wings flapped trying to help push her bqvk even harder against her mother, feeling the head of her mother's chock pushing its way into her womb.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Enyo gave her daughter all she had. It had been quite a while since she fucked in public or ate prey in public either. She gave the boy a good swallow working quickly. He tasted nice but he didn't have the robust taste of a female. Enyo Gulped him into the waist in no time. She wanted to feel stick squish her daughter under her belly as she fucked her, so Enyo kept swallowing lifting the boy and let him slide in. Her belly was big and he was still squirming inside as she set in on her Little Anna as she kept thrusting.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Anna was pined to the ground by her mother's bell, she could feel his struggling inside of her mother's belly on top of her "I'm... I'm sorry" she said to the boy " it looks like... AAHHH like the evil queen found me" said Anna as she wiggles her ass around sturing her mother's cock around inside her.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:59 pm

"You better not make me cum or the poor boy's going to be digested almost instantly. You feel so good Princess Anna he's not going to last long," Enyo said really giving it to her daughter on a stranger's lawn do close as the pressure build inside her.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:08 pm

"No I can not lose to you evil queen" Anna cried out "d...nnn don't worry I'll... I'll find some way to save y... AAHH" Anna sceamed out so loud that there every one in the neighborhood could hear her as her pussy clenched tighter around her mother's cock, like it was trying to milk the cum out of her balls.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Enyo lost her composure as she moaned out the word, "Fuck." She started squirting into her daughters tight pussy. She felt her belly shifting internally as the boy inside stopped being a living thing and turned into human waste. Enyo really didn't mean for things to go this far and now she wasn't sure what to do. She was planning to full tour the guy and play it off as a prank. "Anna I may have gone a little far but on all fairness, I can't help myself around your cute little costume."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Anna's pissy squeezed down tightly around her mother's cock, milking her cum as she screamed in pleasure before collapsing on the grass, panting for air as she looked back at her mother "I think I came even harder knowing that you were digesting him as you came inside me" said Anna breathlessly, as she looks at her mother's shrinking belly.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:39 am

"I think I need to find somewhere to get rid of my last meal...any ideas," Enyo asked trying not to sound desperate but she normally had smaller meals and she couldn't hold out for long. There were three obvious chooses: crap on the lawn, drive somewhere else or knock on the door of hte house as ask to use their bathroom. She was feeling a little desperate and wasn't sure how to act but she was getting closer for that chose to get taken away from her.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:55 pm

Anna suddenly used her wings to turn her self over on to her back twisting her self around on her mother's cock then used them to push her self up onto her pushing Enyo over on to her back "just shit him out right here while I ride mommy cock" she said as she started rocking her hips staring her mother's semi hard cock around in her tight cum filled pussy "you may have won this time evil queen, but good will always win"
olddud
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay