Mother Eats Daughters (olddud and deaddanny)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Mother Eats Daughters (olddud and deaddanny)

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:41 pm

Enyo had gotten the bad news over the phone. They were almost destitute now. Her and her the three girls were about to lose the house and everything. She gathered them together on the couch. "Well, girls I have bad news. I can only afford to keep one of you. And because I can't bear to see any of you thrown out onto the streets So we'll be having a contest to decide who I'll be keeping and who I'll be...eating."

Enyo was a tall and curvy woman with dark hair and eyes. She had known that this day had been coming for a while and was at peace with the necessity of it. She knew that she'd have to make them compete to decide who got to live. It would be the fairest way to decide things and keep her daughters infighting as opposed to working together.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Mother Eats Daughters (olddud and deaddanny)

Postby olddud » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:47 pm

The three girls just sat there, and stared at there mother for a few moments, trying to come to grips with what their mother had just said before any of them finally said something "well... if that's what you think is best" said Anna, the middle child,who had always been the most timid of the three teen girls, she wore a modest school uniform with knee high socks, and a school sweater over top of it, and on her face she had a set of circular glasses.

"Hot dame, you know I'm always up for a challenge" said Christine, who was the oldest of the three, and was always the athletic tip witch was evident by her athletic toned body, and her jersey, and gym shorts.

"WHAT... you can't do this, I have a date next week" came Lola, who was the youngest of the three, and despite only being a year younger then Anna she was a good foot shorter then her sister. Anna had always been the out going type, and the popular girl at school, and despite her mothers protest would always dress a little more risque then her sisters, wearing her skirt hiked up to about mid thigh, the leaving some of the buttons undone on her shirt, so it would show of some cleavage.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 am

"Christine, Anna, Lola. We're here to decide who's food. So I got something that would make deciding thing a little easier." Enyo pulled out a board game called, "Trialousity." It had a big 18+ printed on the front of the box. "This way we can see which on of you young ladies here is the best woman. I haven't played this since my baby shower with Anna. If you have any friend you'd like to text goodbye you should do so. That means you, Lola. If you make you can apologize later."
"Now I'll set up the board and you say your goodbyes now." Enyo started setting up the game. It would have players performing sexual acts, doing physical challenges and answering questions. The rules that it goes from youngest to oldest so as soon as Lola finished is her goodbyes they'd start.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:21 am

"MOM this is so embarrassing" said Anna as she covered her cheeks with her hands to hide how much she was blushing while the other two girls pulled out their phones "I better let the team know I may not make it to practice tomorrow" said Christine, while Lola was typing like crazy on her phone sending out a dozen texts to all her friends "this is so unfair, if I miss my date I will never forgive you mom" said Lola not even looking up from her phone.

Once they were done, the three of them came up and sat around the with their mother "so mom, how do we play"asked Chris.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:50 am

"It's simple you just roll the dice pick a card and do what it asks. I could be a dare or ask you how to do something. If you succeed you then you get moved back or ahead as much as the card says. You keep going around the board until you plays get stuck in "No forward zones" Normally if you're stuck there you have to go backwards on your next turn. That should get you started." Enyo said as she hands Lola a die. "Your turn." She tells her.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Lola gives her mother a annoyed look as she takes the die, and shacks it in her hand before tossing it onto the bored getting a 4. She then moved her peace, and pulled her card "give the spinner a spin, and whoever it lands on you must sit on there face for 10 seconds" she reads before throwing the card down "oh come on mom you can't be serious" Lola grumbles.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:33 pm

"Come on, it's only ten seconds," Her Mother said everyone had their eyes on the spinner as it landed on player 2 (Christine). "All right Chrisy time to put all that "Locker room" practice to good use." Enyo was getting excited. She was going to have a great time watching her girls. She was doing her best not to get excited too early. Although she could see as well as the girls that there was a referee spot on the spinner.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:58 pm

Lola mumbled some profanities under her breath as she stood up, and walked over to Chris who had gotten up to lay down on the couch, Lola then held onto the arm rest as she lifted her leg up, and over her sisters head, and once she was straddling her she she looked over at her mother " remember ten seconds not a second longer" she said befor taking a brith like she was about to dive into the deep end, and dropped her self down on her sisters face.

Lola just wanted to get it over with, but Christine had other ideas as she had a big smile on her face witch was hidden under her sisters skirt. Lola suddenly let out a gasp of surprise " Chris... what do you think your doing" she said as her sister started rubbing her nose up against her sisters clit through her panties, hopping to make her sister jump off, and get some kind of penalty.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:27 pm

"Oh, my girls. Aren't they frisky Anna?" Their mother asked Anna. She was always shy so Enyo wasn't sure how sexually active Anna was. She was hoping to find out. Chris certainly had the right idea, always such a competitive spirit. If Lola couldn't complete this challenge she'd move back into a No forward zone putting. It would mean that she'd go backward next turn too. She'd be two turns behind her sisters. Enyo had to admit that she wanted to eat Lola most.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:02 am

When Anna hears her mother's voice, it snaps her out of the trance she was in "WHAT... oh ye... yes vary frisky" Anna stuttered as she tried to hid her blushing face, but she never took her eyes off her sisters who by now had only reached 4 seconds.

"Chris you little freak cute it out" said Lola as she started squirming around on her sisters face as Chris started doubling her efforts as she tried pushing her nose up into her sisters pussy through her panties making Lola gasp, and moan as the other two started to see her legs starting to twitch making them wonder if she was going to make it.

Lola was at six seconds now, and little moans started escaping her lips, and a dark red blush showed on her face as Chris felt her sisters panties getting wet on her face.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Enyo could feel her cock go from flaccid to chubby watching her girls. She thought of how she was going to love watching her daughters get hot and bothered. And how much fun this was going to be. After all, she'd never let one of her preys go without a proper send-off, even if it was one of her daughters. Lola didn't look like she was going to make it. Anna looked like she needed a little affection too. If this wasn't a competition then She'd give Anna a fingering to relieve the stress.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:41 am

Lola clenched her teeth as she tried to ride it out, but as Enyo, and Anna counted down Lola jumped the gun as she jumped off her sister's face right before they could say ten "there I did it, now lets get on with this" she said not realizing what she had done.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:01 am

Enyo gave a rye smile. "You were a little quick on the draw." Her mother said as she showed that the stopwatch read 9.4 seconds. "If you stuck it out a little longer you wouldn't be moving back four spaces from where you started plus the card penalty of three more spaces. You're on a No Forward Zone and will have to go backward your next turn no matter what. You should have remembered that a woman never gets flustered with her clothes on." Their Mother relished the chance to use one of her mantras. "Now between us girls let's see how well Chris did." Enyo lifted up Lola's skirt to reveal how wet her panties were to the whole room.
'Good job Chrisy, You've always been a good sport." Her mother said using her two favorite ways to describe her daughter, "Chrisy and "good sport," She only used then together when she was really proud of her daughter.
Enyo took the die and passed them to Anna as she asked "Are you excited for your turn, dear?"
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:35 am

Lola quickly shot her hands down to knock her skirt out of her mothers hand "WHAT that's not fair" she shouted as Chris sat up on the couch laughing as she wiper her sisters juices off her face "Chris damn perv" Lola then watched as her mother moved her peace back, and grumbled under her breath as she was forced to take a penalty card.

Anna's face was bright red as she took the dices from her mother, and gave them a roll before reaching for a card, her hand shacking with excitement as she picked it up to reed it.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:04 am

Lola looked down at her penalty card It said: "Lay three eggs." Enyo smiled knowing Lola was in for a surprise. Could probably feel the odd sensation building inside her of the eggs that were forming in her right now. The last time Enyo had gotten that card she'd thought it was too fun to be a penalty. She couldn't wait to see how her daughter would do.

Enyo looked to Anna who had rolled fairly well. Her card read: "Ten-minute masturbation challenge."
"Lucky girl this one is easy you just need to get yourself off in Ten-minutes. That's plenty of times." Her daughters were moving along nicely but things were going to were going to get interesting fast.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 am

Lola tossed the card away "what on earth is this thing talking about" she said as she sat back down on her side of the board "How am I supposed to lay three e..." Lola was suddenly cut off as she felt something odd inside her "what is...AAHHH" she gasped as she placed her hand on her belly witch started to swell spreading her fingers apart until she got the sudden urge to push as she got up on her hands, and knees, and reached behind her as she pulled her panties to one side just as the lips of her pussy started to part "UUMMMMM MOM make it stop" Lola groaned as an ostrich sized egg dropped out of Lola. Lola tried to catch her breath, but let out another groan as her belly started swelling again.

Anna watched her sister laying her eggs, and was so captivated that when her mother told her task, her hand was alreadt traveling up under her skirt as she started rubbing her pussy through her panties "hey mom I think Anna likes this game" said Chris while Lola's second egg dropped to the floor next to the first.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:16 pm

"Oh Sweety, no one can stop it," Enyo said to her daughter. "You got one more left. Plus your egg laying face is so cute. I wish I had a picture." Enyo loved that card and she was very proud of her daughter for having such big eggs. Enyo looked at her other two daughters, Chris had that predatory gleam in her eyes watching her daughters, and Anna was going at it like a champ. "Looks like someone has been practicing." Anna's Mother directed at her.

Enyo could feel her cock getting harder. It was sticking out of her panties causing her dress to tent. She already had a plan in mind for what she wanted to happen. Now it was just a matter of Reefing the game so that happened. Enyo reached over and picked up the two eggs on the ground. They were so warm. Took the napping blanket that was on the couch and wrapped them into a little nest. She got into position to catch the last egg.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Lola clenched her teeth as her belly started to swell for a third time, and as her mother waited for the egg to drop the two of them heard a click, and looked over to see Chris with her phone in her hand, video taping Lola's face as the last egg started to pass through her "C... Chris st... AAHHHH" Lola couldn't even speak as she let out a deep moan as the egg stretched out her lower lips before depositing the egg into her mothers hands.

Anna hand was becoming a blur as she started panting faster, and faster, and letting out little moans of pleasure as the seconds count down until just like her sister, right before she reached ten, she suddenly let out a deep moan in orgasm as she socked her panties with her juices, and fell back on the floor her whole body shaking as she rode through her orgasm.
olddud
---

Postby deaddanny » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:12 am

"I'm proud of all you girls, I'm so glad that your all getting into the spirit of the game." Their mother said holding the youngest of Lola's eggs. She placed in gently with the others. She went over to Anna and took her hand. "That was really good and if you make it I'll give you a few pointers." She promised Anna as she moved into the spooning position. The first round wasn't over yet and things were shaping up so well. Anna as in the lead of corse. Chris was about to go now and Lola was well being the others. Enyo wondered if any of the girls had a maternal nature that would make them sit on the eggs. People had all sorts of strange reactions during the game after all. "All right Chrisy, It's your turn good luck."
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby olddud » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:39 am

Lola was left panting as she past the last of the eggs, but as she lay there trying to catch her breath she looked over at the little nest her mother had made for them, and even though she wanted to be disgusted by then, she just couldn't bring her self to hate them. Lola sat up still looking at them as Chris rolled the dices, and moved her piece.While Lola crawled over to the nest, and found a strange urge to sit on them, witch she did, not even questioning it.
olddud
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay