The Boy and the Cat(TrueFudanshi and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Boy and the Cat(TrueFudanshi and jdvore)

Postby TrueFudanshi » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:17 am

Max looked sad for the human, but hearing Erin talk gave him an idea that he was pretty sure that Erin had as well. "I remember." Max then knelt down so that he was eye level with the human. "Well, would you be willing to take a chance on us? We're trying to have a kid right now, and you could help us with that.
If prey can't enjoy getting eaten over and over, why be prey?

Seeking RP
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49044
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:23 am

The human looked up at Max, confused as to what he meant. "How would I be able to help you guys get pregnant?" Erin sighed before speaking. "It's a bit...complicated. The short story is that you would end up becoming our child. It is up to you, but it's a second chance at life." The human was more confused than ever, but the prospect of getting a fresh start in life was incredibly appealing. He thought for a moment before nodding. "I don't have anything to lose at this point, so I'm game."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:37 am

Max smiled before reaching down to ruffle the human's hair gently. Later that night, the trio was in the bedroom, all three of them naked. Max gave Erin and the human each separate cups filled with different potions. The three had already talked about how they would go about doing this, and now they were going to execute. "You guys ready?"

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:23 pm

"Yeah."

"As ready as I'll ever be..."

Both Erin and the human, who Max and Erin found out was named Damien, sighed and drank their potions, each of them having different effects. Erin's potion was a special fertility potion that would allow his body to grow a one use womb that could take in other living beings. Damien's potion was a transformation potion that would allow his body to link with the body of someone who had taken the potion that Erin had taken, and turn them back into an infant. Along with this, if Damien had any life energy from other beings, then when he was turning into an infant he would take on the traits of those who gave him life energy. Once they had taken their potions, Erin gently pulled Damien down on top of him, holding the human gently but firmly as he kissed his neck, drawing a shudder from the human.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:34 pm

Once Erin had pulled Damien down, Max climbed on top of the human and the smaller neko, sandwiching Damien between Erin and himself. He gently sucked on the side of Damien's neck that Erin wasn't, grinding his erect shaft in between Damien's butt cheeks. The human had a nice ass, though not as nice as Erin's ass.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:13 pm

Damien moaned as his neck was being teased and given attention from both sides, grinding his own hips against Erin's hips as Max grinded into his ass. This foreplay kept escalating, and before long the trio was having sex. Both Erin and Max were mating Damien anally at the same time, stretching the human wide as they worked to give him their life energy. Damien moaned loudly as his eyes glazed over with pleasure. Erin and Max were gentle in their firmness and wanted the human to feel as much pleasure as they felt right now.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:23 pm

After a good half hour of this, Max held both Damien and Erin tighter, and he and Erin both climaxed into Damien, filling him with both of their seed and infusing him with life energy. Damien would balloon up nicely, and once Max and Erin were done, Damien would look like he had swallowed two people.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:29 pm

Damien climaxed about six or seven times before they all finished, and moaned tiredly as he felt his stomach growing to be so massive. "Oh wow... I've never been this full before in my life..."

Erin smiled and gingerly rubbed Damien's swollen belly, kissing him on the forehead. "You took it all like a champ..." After a few minutes rest, they all swapped positions, with Max supporting Damien as he stood behind Erin, who was on all fours on the bed with his rump to the two.

"So now I have to go inside of Erin...?" Erin turned to him and nodded. "Yeah... You go in there, and just relax... The potions will do the rest, and you'll be locked inside of me for a year... During that time, you'll turn back into a baby that looks like our child..."

Damien nodded again, sighing a bit. "All right. I'm ready." Damien got into position, and he felt Max gently starting to feed him to Erin's rump, which stretched easily around Damien's body as it began to take him in.

jdvore
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay