Reliuskaiser & SVP

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Reliuskaiser & SVP

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Deep within a vague and misty woodland, the height of the day must have arrived, as whatever feint sunlight there was began to light the grounds. Everything about the forest seemed never ending and errily calm, there wasnt even a shred of animal life nearby or any kind of mark to show there was in the first place. However, there was a trail of dirt and occasional brick that wound through and in between the massive trees and shrubs, eventually leading up to a fairly large manor house that looked in the dutch or victorian style. It did look very clean however, being this far in the woods and so isolated, even the trail leading to it finally becoming a bricked surface like that of a sidewalk. Within the house, there was an abundance of old styled furniture, but with the occasional modern appliance. Upon the second floor of the house there was even a study, and within it, sat a young man who may have been 19 at youngest.

He sat in a large leather chair with his feet propped onto a desk nearby and was watching what appeared to be a documentary on a small screen Tv he had on the desk as well. His black hair was smoothed back and the sides of his head shaved down, almost making a mohawk like appearence. One of his eyes were green, the other brown, and was wearing a white t shirt over black jeans and socks, almost as if he didnt have any plans for the day what so ever.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Reliuskaiser & SVP

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:33 pm

(Holy crap, was not expecting this much exposition. Let's go!)

In the many thickets of the woodlands, a young and relatively annoyed squirrel woman roamed. She had light brown hair, short to her shoulders and had a few blond ends in her hair. Her eyes were a type of green that almost seemed to reflect the trees around her. She was outfitted with very little, only having a bag of food and separate pair of clothes--which she already wore little of--. Her figure was almost a perfect hourglass, with her boobs being slightly bigger than her rear. Her long tail would be hanging over her head to serve as extra shade as she walked.

"Hmm, I wonder what could be in this forest ..i've looked around for a little while, but have yet to see any of the wildlife here. Not sure if I should be annoyed or happy about that, but right now it's the former.." She says as she walks through some shrubs, her short skirt getting caught very slightly by some of the plants, but she only needed to keep walking forward to free it from the branches. The squirrel girl looks around while she walks, just hoping something would happen on this trip through the woods.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:54 pm

(Lol. I try to give and take stuff to work with.)

Still wihin the study the young man in the chair continued to watch the documentary. The room became sligtly more illuminated as the sun finally made more of a burn through the thick mist, making it more humid outside and heated on the back of his chair as it shone through the glass window that overlooked some of the woods. On the TV there was an alligator that was being gang rushed by a large pack of adult hippos in an african pond with the narration of a generic englishman in the background. 'As the alligator has failed in its attempt to find the young of the herd of hippos, it now pays the price as the adult hippos begin to litterally trample and crush it to death with thwir sheer weight and mass of numbers...' sounded the Tv. The young man just continued to watch idoly before uttering, "Brutal." Between his lips. He glanced outside and saw the sun shine through, which was a rare occurance in the forrest, and then thought that maybe a walk wouldnt hurt.

Sometime later he stepped outside the front door of the manor house and was wearing black boots and began to walk down the trail leading deeper into the woods. Soon he stopped at a slight clearing where the sun was shining the most and took out a pack of cigarettes and placed one between his lips and lit it and breathed deeply before sighing, not expecting anything out of the oridnary.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 pm

The sun was overhead, making it more apparent that the heat was getting worse as the Squirrel girl felt the back of her neck. "Huh..that's one more thing I should remember to get next time I do something like this..sunscreen." She says with a kind of coy tone. She walked on and on for minutes on end before finally making it of the thick areas of trees and into a more open area. She would analyze her surroundings and noticed a road a head of her. She followed it with her eyes, and saw it headed down further. Seeing this as her first clue to finding something, she sets off to see where this road would lead.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:14 pm

The young man continued to stand there and smoked the rest of the cigerette before finally taking it out of his mouth and licked his thumb to extinguish the embers and put them out as he crushed what was left of it and put it in his pocket. More than likely a percaution to accidently starting a forest fire in an area that was well within hours away from any nearest civilization. He looked up to the skies once more, not much blue from several roaming clouds, but some. As he let his eyes wander back down he saw a very pecuilar sight indeed - a young looking girl with squirrel ears and tail just emerging from thw woods and into the clearing opposite from his end. He squinted his eyes slightly to see if what he saw was real, his mouth hanging open slightly. To him, seeing another soul around these parts was extremely rare. Who would want to venture in these woods anyway?
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:43 am

The girl would follow the road, looking ahead to see something big like a house in the distance. This caught her attention since out of everything, a house was not the first thing she expected to see out in the wilderness. She slowly approached the establishment, looking around and squinting her eyes to see if anyone was living here. "What's a place like this doing all the way out here?" She asked, her tail swishing around while the tip remained over her head.
Last edited by reliuskaiser on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:37 pm

(Wait now im kinda confused...)
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:41 am

(Edited my message, if that helps.)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Weeeell it didnt really seem to change but I could remake that one post I did where my character went out into the woods if youd like. I could make it so that hes in the house when she arrives or something.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:37 pm

If it helps us move along, then I'm okay with it.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:18 pm

Still wihin the study the young man in the chair continued to watch the documentary. The room became sligtly more illuminated as the sun finally made more of a burn through the thick mist, making it more humid outside and heated on the back of his chair as it shone through the glass window that overlooked some of the woods. On the TV there was an alligator that was being gang rushed by a large pack of adult hippos in an african pond with the narration of a generic englishman in the background. 'As the alligator has failed in its attempt to find the young of the herd of hippos, it now pays the price as the adult hippos begin to litterally trample and crush it to death with thwir sheer weight and mass of numbers...' sounded the Tv. The young man just continued to watch idoly before uttering, "Brutal." Between his lips. He glanced outside and saw the sun shine through, which was a rare occurance in the forrest, and then thought that maybe a walk wouldnt hurt.

After exiting the office upon putting his jacket on, he stepped down the stairwell leading to the second floor and towards the foywer area. Not much expecting visitors of any sort.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:26 pm

The girl stepped up to the entrance of the lawn, looking up and down the porch as she thought about going forward. On one hand, this might be someone's house and it doesn't look too old so maybe someone lives here and might not want her to be here. But on the other hand, she felt pretty tired from her lengthy walk and some shade she didn't have to make herself would be quite nice. Weighing the pros an cons of this situation in her head, she eventually decides to head for the door and see if someone owns this mansion.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:40 pm

The owner adjusted his jacket as he made it to the foyer entrence area and finally stepped to the door and opened it. As it opened, he noticed who was at his door. Her squirrel ears and 'other' features being the most noticeable first hand. He stared at her for a moment before raising a brow, knowing that even recieiving visitors at all was rare or didnt happen at all. "Um... hello?" He asked, not to sure how to make an opening greeting to this unexpected arrival.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:59 pm

She would have been reaching to knock on the door at this point, jumping back slightly as the door opened at the perfect time to spook her. Luckily, it was just a man in his casual attire. She stared at him, noting the jacket and boots along with the Mohawk style hair. When he spoke, she'd have to rouse herself from a trance and nod to herself before saying "Oh, hello as well. I saw this place and thought to check it out to see if anyone lived here or not." She uses her tail to wipe off her face before putting it back above her head.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:33 am

(Also I forgot to add that my character has a slight scar leading from the left end of his lip to his ear almost in a diagonal shape.)

"Well i guess you know now..." he replied as he let his hand fall from the door. She seemed harmless enough to let his guard down. "I dont really get visitors that often, soo... i guess your curiosity is valid." He said as he placed his hands in his pockets, "so what are you doing out here this deep?"
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:35 pm

She feels a little embarrassed and rubs her head as she says "Well yeah..." She stretched her arms back and thought for a moment, "Well, I came out here to see what was out here. Town stretches right to the place, but no one seems to know much about what is out here."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:29 pm

"Well... alot of people naturally avoid going out here since the trail can become scarce every now and then and can make someone get lost pretty quickly..." he replied, "among other things..." he added, almost mumbling so lowly she probably wouldnt hear "But since you walked out this far I guess you may be abit tired. I also really appreciate guests and visitors." He said with a slight friendly grin forming, "care to come inside?" He asked, stepping out of the door way.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:06 am

She nods in understanding. Heck, had she not been out here for hours, she wouldn't even have found this place. When he offered her to come inside out of the sun, she couldn't have said yes faster. Anything to get out of the heat was good for her. She'd walk inside and glance around, looking for someplace to rest while also checking the place out.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:29 pm

"The heat gets pretty unbearable around this time of the year." He said as he closed the door behind her, the house on the inside looking half dutch tradditonal with some modern looks here and there. There was even an asortment of paintings that looked good, but not very memoriable. But the best part of it all was the fact that the insides felt very cooled and comfortable compared to the humidity outside.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:27 am

She'd feel more relaxed the moment the cooler air hit her, she'd stretch and put her tail down and looked at the house. It must have been here for quite some time judging the style of house and what's primarily in it. "Yeah, I hate the heat right now. This feels so much better.." She says while rubbing the sweat off of her neck. Dangit, if only I could take a quick shower, this would be perfect. She thought while looking for somewhere to sit down.

"So, how long have you been in this place?" She asked.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay