Reliuskaiser & SVP

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Reliuskaiser & SVP

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Oooh, very good.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:41 pm

(Alright, ill see if i cant reply tonight)
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:09 pm

(Ok then, will keep my eyes peeled.)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:50 pm

As she submerged in the pool of liquid, the tentacles below her began to prod at her ass cheeks until finally one of them began to press itself into her other hole that remaind vaccent whilst the ones around her ample breasts began to cover over her nipples and suck upon them
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Lea continued up squirm against her bindings, more out of stimulation then actually trying to escape. She moaned loudly as she felt her body getting covered by slime. The tentacles squeeze her and penetrate her, making her tail wiggle in response. She continued moan when she felt her breasts get sucked on.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:58 pm

As she laid there, being toyed with my the tentacles, the space around her seemed to move and shift as she could feel her head going upwards in a correct center of gravity. But the space she was in began to close and constrict around her, almost along the lines of painfully as the juices below her began to rise and cover her body, eventually only leaving her head. As she felt he relief of the tentacles exiting her body, the juice was was covered with began to bubble and heat up and steam. Soon it would become very apparent to her that this mass of slime was going to digest her as food as the space became more and more cramped
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:21 am

Lea gasped in a mix of pain and pleasure. She was unable to fight back against the slime or the liquid rising underneath her so she just tried to enjoy it as much she could. When the tentacles stopped and released her, Lea opened her eyes and looked a little confused. She wondered what was going on, but stopped that train of thought when the chamber got hotter around her. She slowly came to realize it was beginning and began to squirm again as her body began heating up and breaking down.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:33 pm

As she began to gurgle away in the thick liquid that seemed to boil her like a hot tub, the cramped space became even worse as the air began to run out and become even more humid than it was before. The liquid she chruned in began to rise once more, slowly at first until eventually engulfing her without a single bit of space to breath left. Soon her body began to tingle and burn, and it didnt help the fact that she was out of oxygen either. But soon, reileif came for her as the creature began to shake and growl and seemingly shriek in a kind of pain, making the walls around her jiggle and vibrate. Finally, she was exposed to the cold night air that seemed to blast onto her bare body as she was finally free of her slimy hellish prison, and found herself laying down in a pile of snow. Her body would steam as well as the ground around her as the cool wind blew against her and the acids as they dissolved away, even the elements of te slime monster seemed to freeze and blow away or melt and sink into the ground as if it had been vanquished.

She was immediatly shielded by the cold air as a large and thick quilt was placed over her nude body, and kneling over her was the same young man as before. "Thought youd get yourself into trouble..." he said as he began to tuck the quilt under her, a fire extinguisher on the ground nearby behind him.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sev2ndPro » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:57 pm

(U alright?)
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:42 pm

(Sorry, last two days were kinda dictated by school work. Would respond tonight, but I'm sure I'm gonna fall unconscious when I get home.)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:24 pm

(Ah alright, np.)
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:35 pm

(I'm back baby)

Lea was still squirming, panting in panic as she was quickly running out of air. She tried holding her breath as she was submerged in goop, her skin felt like it was on fire. She coughed out what little air she had left and sat in the slime as it threatened to digest her.
She was not ready for what came next, she could barely remain conscious. She heard the sounds of something screeching and before she knew it, she was on the ground,laying in snow for some reason.

Lea tried to get up, but felt something wrap around her. It made her warm and it allowed her to focus a bit more on whoever saved her. She blinked a few times, trying to make out who it was.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:53 am

(Yay :P)

As fortune would seem to have it, it was the same young man from before at the manor house she was at earlier that day. He continued to tuck the quilt arounder her nude body until finally lifting herup and began to walk back to thehouse
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:21 pm

"Oh hey, what're you doing out here? I mean, I'm thankful and all, but how did you know where I was?" She asked once she could properly see again.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:10 pm

"Just had a feeling..." he replied simply as they continued to walk through the woods until finally getting to the more common ground around the manor house, "But I guess I also thought you could use some help getting out." He said as he stepped up onto the porch
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:35 am

Lea was thankful he had shown up. Would have been another bad time with a slime. She shuddered as they approached the house, her skin was still a little wet from the slime that was on her so the air was really chilly. "That feeling of hour's was really impeccable." She said while curling her tail slightly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:39 am

"Hours?" Isaac asked curiously as he stepped further into the house and fgently laid her down onto the couch, the insides warmed by a freshly made fire that was burning in the stove/fireplace area. After he set her down he stepped back to the door and locked it with a few more extra ones to make sure nothing gets in.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 pm

(It was supposed to yours)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:49 pm

(Oh whoops. Pretend Isaac sidnt say hours xD)
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sev2ndPro » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:50 pm

"I suppose you can." He said as he went about locking the door shut
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay