Reliuskaiser & SVP

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Reliuskaiser & SVP

Postby Sev2ndPro » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:43 pm

"For a while..." he said as he stepped into the kitchen to fetch her some water by the fact that she looked in need of something refreshing after hiking for many miles into the woods to arrive at the house. "Its more of a family pass down to maintain the place more than anything else." He said as he came back with a glass of water for her that had quite a few cubes of ice to go with it and offered it to her.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:18 am

"Well at least you're taking good care of the place." She happily accepts the water. Even though she just met him, she felt like he was an honest guy, though she wondered where he got the scar. She thought for a moment while taking a drink. "Ahh, thanks for the water. I know we may not see one another much after this but I'd like to introduce myself. The name's Lea." She says as her tail sways behind her.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:35 pm

The young man grinned before replying, "Isaac." He said as he stepped over to a leather couch and behind and began to reajust and fold a quilt that laid over its head rest, "But I guess you could say thats a bleak way of looking at it." He said as he finished folding the blanket, "I mean, we all have places to go and people to see but I wouldnt say that means we cant see eachother again. You seem like good company to have around."
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Lea thinks about it and nods. "I guess you're right, but there's no guarantee that I'll return here, though I guess you're right about it sounding bleak.." She smiles at the compliment but doesn't respond to it.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:06 pm

He grinned back to her, "though I should warn you - once you decide to leave and head out, do not go the same way you came twice." He said as his grin faded, "I know it may sound strange but... there are several kinds of roaming creatures in this forest that can pick up your scent as you pass through one way, and sometimes they will wait in the same area for your return."
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Lea would think about that. "Huh, so that's why I haven't seen anything in the past few hours. They've most likely been tailing me to wait for me to turn back.." Lea would think about all of the forest she's covered and sighs. "That might be harder than you say. I've been all over the place, meaning I'll most likely have to wait it out or go a longer way around to keep away from my old path."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:45 pm

He shrugged, "I cannot say for sure. I dont go out that often... but your more than welcome to stay if youd like." He offered, "I have quite a few guest bedrooms and the like."
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:20 pm

"That'd be nice. Need to cool off from all that heat anyway. I think a few hours should be nice enough if you're okay with that." Lea sits down in a chair.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:30 pm

"As long as you need until your ready to go out again." He said as he sat in a chair opposite to her, "so where you from?"
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:49 am

"I'm from a town name Briar, south of here. My parents were farmers, and got lucky one day while I was at school. So we got a lot of money and moved closer to the city. Couldn't leave the friends and family behind, so the only one to move into the city would be me about ten years later." She nods, recounting her past.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:39 am

(Sorry for not posting for a while, got into some turbulance)

He nodded, "sounds like yournot afraid to take the step out of the box and go out to find things for yourself." He said as he leant back in the chair, "and kind of on the adventurous side to find this place and dare to knock on the door and all."
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:18 am

(It's cool)

"I guess you're right about that. Haven't really taken many risks while I was out here. Finding this place was kinda out of necessity to find someplace to rest. To tell you the truth, I kinda want to see what kinds of creatures roam these forests. Makes me curious.." Lea said, thinking about her time here.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:04 pm

He nodded, "its admirablethat you want to see different creatures, but I must warn you that the ones here are things that you have never seen. Theyre... not all that graceful or pretty to look at or study." He said reclining into his chair a little
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:35 pm

"That's disappointing to think about. I'm assuming you had some run ins with the beasts of this forest?" Lea asked since it seemed like the only reasonable answer for how he knew other than having a book that not even the library in the city had a record of.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:37 am

"Well... not directly... only from afar." He replied, "I cant quire explain them, theyre somewhat like a gellatnous mass that hunts for the next thing to devour." He explained, "day and night even."
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:53 am

"Huh..sounds like a slime..." Lea stops to think for a moment, she kinda wants to see more of the forest when it's active, but the thought of facing something that resembles a slime gives her reservations about the idea. "That sounds like something I've seen and dealt with before."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:33 am

"And how did that turn out?" He asked as he got upfrom his seat and began to get some of the curtain shdes adjusted to block thesuns rays as they pooled into the house making it slightly warmer than it had to be, "if you dont mind me asking that is."
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:52 am

"Very...wet. Oddly strong for being just made of liquid, and also pretty tenacious when it comes to subduing prey. Heck, were it not for patrol rescuing, I'd probably not be here right now." She says, thinking about her last encounter with a slime.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Sev2ndPro » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:55 am

"Hm... sounds like quite the ordeal I guess." He said as he sat back down, "But as I said before, your welcome to stay for as long as youd like to avoid whatever the hell is lurking out there. Also is there anythting more you need?" He asked.
Sev2ndPro
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 pm

"May I get another glass of water? I seem to have drank it all while we were talking." She said holding up her now empty cup. She sighs as she thinks about her time with that slime she met in the city. It wasn't unpleasant despite how she acts about it, but it gives her a weird feeling in her stomach.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay