My Yummy Girlfriend. (olddud&BurningRuby1909)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

My Yummy Girlfriend. (olddud&BurningRuby1909)

Postby olddud » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:06 pm

In front of a large shopping mall, on a warm summers day, was a site that few did not stop, and stare as they walked by. Leaning up against the wall out side the front entrance was a large seven foot tall dragoness, with black scales, and a navy blue under belly, tipping away at her cell phone as her tail lazily drifted around, making the flame on it's tip flutter in the air. But the things that caught people's attention most of all was the two, large, HH cup breasts, that she had stuffed into a tight fitting tank top, that molded it's self perfectly to her two large mounds. leaving little to the imagination, and did not hang much lower then right above the bottom of her ribs, showing of her tight muscular belly. Of course as peoples eyes drifted lower, there mouths would suddenly drop open at the size of the massive bulge in her tight fitting shorts, that looked more like a thong at first glance.

Assma tipped on her phone as she waited "hey sweetie, I'm out front, waiting for you" she texted, not ever phased by the people gawking at her "pleas hurry, I miss you, and I need something to eat"
olddud
---

Re: My Yummy Girlfriend. (olddud&BurningRuby1909)

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:25 pm

"Hehe oh what are you hungry for love and I'm coming sorry was in traffic be there in a sec k" Ruby was a 5 foot short girl with sun kissed skin and black hair and with a ass big enough to fit Assmas hands and D-cup breasts with a pretty skirt and a blue shirt that sinned into her cleavage she turned her car off and started walking towards the front of the mall giggling wondering what her lover might be hungry for
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby olddud » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Assma smiled as she saw Ruby walking her way, after reading her text "hey there baby" she said as she leaned down to give Ruby a hello kiss "I was thinking we'd hit up the food court, and see what we wanted" she said as the two of them walked inside. After a short while catching up with each other the two of them reached the food court, only to find the place completely packed "oh my goddess, we'll be here all day if we have to wait in those lines" Assma whined as Ruby looked up at her distraught face, knowing how stressed out she gets when she can't eat.
olddud
---

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:52 pm

"Um do you wanna go eat a restaurant love or ya wanna head to my place?" I smile trying to comfort Assma and I kiss her check to make her feel better as I rub her growling blue belly as I snuggle against her arm
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby olddud » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:45 am

Assma looked a little worried "I don't know if I can make it" she says as she takes Ruby's hand in hers "do you remember the last time I didn't get something to eat" Assma looked like she was suddenly lost in though as she remembered the neighbors dog, before looking back at Ruby, and that's when she got an idea "um baby, I have an idea, but I don't know if your going to like it" she says as she looks Ruby over, licking her lips "I... I could eat you"

(don't forget Assma is 7 feet tall, so it would take a little more effort to just kiss her cheek.)
olddud
---

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:48 pm

(Oh hehe right sowy) What love what do you mean eat!? "I look nervous blushing crimson red at the idea with my lover with a big gurgling belly as she slowly digests me but it makes me nervous as well "um you promised to not digest me right?"
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby olddud » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:39 pm

"Um well I kind of need to" said Assma blushing, her cheeks tuning a dark shad of purple "other wise it won't fill me up verdy well, but don't worry, I can hang onto your soul until I can make you a new body" she explaned.
olddud
---

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Oh I see um ok love but we should go somewhere private I don't want people to see you eat me you sexy dragon futa and you better promise me some loving after ok ;)" I jump in the air hugging you tightly kissing you passionately
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby olddud » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:12 am

Assam giggles as she picks you up in her arms kissing you back "Oh baby I can't wait, you taste so good" said Assma before looking around, then carrying you over to a door that said employees only, and snuck inside.

the door led into a deserted maintenance tunnel, and once she made she the coast was clear, she sat you back down "ok sweetie take off your cloths for me"
olddud
---

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Hehe oh my it's hope no one sees love" I giggle blushing crimson red as I slowly take of my clothes to make Assama excited as I blushed more feeling embarrassed
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby olddud » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Assma looks her over licking her lips as her stomach starts to growl "oh baby you look son delicious" she says as she just can help her self, as she moves in behind Ruby, and reaches around her to cup her breasts in her larg hands, giving them a gentle squeeze "oh this are going to be so filling."
olddud
---

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Nyaaa love what are you doing?" I moan louder feeling your hands around my naked breasts as I try undoing my pants letting them drop to the floor letting my panties show
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby olddud » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:02 pm

"I'm sorry sweetie" said Assma as she let one hand drift down over your belly until she could slip her fingers into your panties, finding your little clit and started rubbing it in little circles "your just so irresistible, also people taste better when their turned on"
olddud
---

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:47 pm

Nyaaa your hands are in my panties love...." I moan louder surprised feeling your fingers on my virgin pussy making me wet as I drool and pant ragged as I hear your belly growling more as I notice your dragon eyes turn into slits as they glow like predators in movies
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby olddud » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Assma let out a growl "rrr I can't wait any more" she says as she pulls her hand from your panties, then grads a hold of them befor ripping them apart, before shredding what was left of your clothes, she then turn you around to face her, and placed her hands on your hip, and easily lifted you up in to the air above her head "are you ready baby, I don't think I could stop now even if I wanted to"
olddud
---

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Yesh love I'm ready...." I blush crimson red feeling nervous as I see the back of your throat as I feel my pussy getting wetter "love your throat looks sexy and so tempting..." I try pressing my fingers into my pussy moaning lightly panting
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby olddud » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Assma's tail wags happily as she lifts Ruby up over her head, opening her mouth nice, and wide as she lowers her down until her fet touch her reptilian tongue, making Assma moan with pleasure as she tasted Ruby, her tongue danced over Ruby's feet, and ankles as Assma lowered her into her mouth. :!:
olddud
---

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:03 am

Nyaaa love your tounge feels great against my feet and ankles" I moan louder feeling your tounge as my legs start going down your throat as I finger myself more stuck in bliss
BurningRuby1909
---

Postby olddud » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Assma's hot breath rolls over your legs as your feet slid into her throat, the soft texture of her throat squeezing around your legs, feeling like she was massaging them the whole way down, as she gulped down your legs until she reached your wide hips, and you felt her long tongue slip between you plump cheeks, and tickle your tight little butt hole.
olddud
---

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Nyaaa your tounges inside my assh love!" I moan louder feeling your tounge wrapping around my legs and inside my butt hole making me get wetter as I bite my lip fondling my breasts
BurningRuby1909
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay