best friends vore( kirasou & vidofinir)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

best friends vore( kirasou & vidofinir)

Postby kirasou » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:11 am

Zach was sitting in his usual spot in the apparent playing a game on the TV. He was dressed for bed and enjoying the company of his room mate. They had been living together for a while and both found out that they enjoyed the same past time when it came to looking up vore.
kirasou
???

Re: best friends vore( kirasou & vidofinir)

Postby Vidofinir » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Page lazes across the couch, idly thinking of a midnight snack, but a bit too lazy to scour the kitchen for something easily-prepared. More fun to just sit, and laze, and watch his friend game for a bit before flopping into bed... but still oh-so-hungry, as reminded by his stomach's insistent growling. "Knew we should've ordered pizza earlier," he rolls his eyes. Not that he'd have left any leftovers to snack on, but it would've made for one good meal between them, at least. Despite his relatively small frame and bulk-less appearance, Page had a heck of an appetite. "Could eat like a... anything, right now."
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kirasou » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:49 pm

"Dude it sounds like you could I can hear your belly from here." He looks over at Page "do you want me to go ahead call something in though it would take about an hour to get here" he scratches his head a little while thinking. A thought coming to mind he couldn't help but think of. "Well we could always try it while we wait for the food to get here. You know...vore. Just something to fill you up till pizza arrives. What do you think?"
kirasou
???

Postby Vidofinir » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 pm

"Ugh, an hour? I kinda want to sleep by then..." Page yawns a bit, a few lewd thoughts filling his mind, which were apparently shared by his roommate. "E-Erm... really?" he perks up, blushing a ton, salivating at the thought. "So just... trying to fit you in me, and... letting you out when food gets here. Right? Since you're not food, but... stomach's probably gonna think you are..." he blushes more intensely, stomach growling harder. "But if you're okay with it being like, gross, and... trying to digest you, then... sure. Sounds fun!"
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kirasou » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Zack couldn't help, but get more excited at his friends words. "Deffiently if you think it will work. I'll go make the call than." Zack rushes to the phone and places an order for a x-large pizza with everything on it. "Okay ready to try when you are"
kirasou
???

Return to Private Roleplay