Monster Chow (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Monster Chow (Misty and Ult)

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:53 pm

One tries to leap on top of muir, wanting to pin him down.

Shawn stumbles to his feet, slashing at another. "Well, this could be goung better."
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:45 am

Muir oofs as the raptor-like creature jumps onto his chest, trying to reach up to push it away!

The jaggi Shawn struck falls away, laying limp on the ground. The third jaggi charges towards him again!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:32 am

She smirks, taking the opportunity to take his hand into her maw, lclamping down. Not enough to hurt, but enough that he won't be pulling it out anytime soon.

Shawn turns the charging enemy to attack, but pauses at the sighg of muir in trouble, giving it an openjng.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:39 am

[She - is she a jaggia, then? Oh my~]
Muir lifts his other hand up, gripping her nose and trying to hold her at bay!

The jaggi does indeed take its opportunity, tackling Shawn from behind and standing triumphantly atop him, one paw on his back, the other on the back of his head!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:04 am

(glad your here, otherwise i'd not even know these things) XD

She doesn't budge, her maw keeping his hand firmly in place. She gets an idea, grabbing his arm. She shoves it in her maw alongside the other, clamping down again. She runs her tongue over his hands getting a taste of him.

The blow knocks the sword out of shawn's hand. As he lies pinned, he tries to reach for it, but it is well out of reach.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:26 am

[The jaggia are the bigger ones - https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l53AbdLJNLQ/maxresdefault.jpg - and are all female, whereas the smaller ones are jaggi, who are all male! x3]

The human wriggles about, now unable to pry himself free! He protests in grunts and minor insults, trying to wrestle himself free of her maw as she tastes his salty, pork-flavoured fingers.

The jaggi keeps Shawn pinned down for now, making sure he knows his place while watching what his packmate does with the other human.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:27 am

She glances to her packmate, giving him a wink before swallowing him in deeper. In the meantime, she uses her feet and claws to tear at his armor, removing it piece by piece, wile leaving him untouched.

Shawn could only look on in shock at what was happening to his friend, unable to help.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:45 am

(bump)
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:48 pm

(Oh gosh I'm so sorry for this huge absence x-x )

Muir wriggles about with all his might, trying his hardest to escape from the jaws of the beast!

The jaggi settles itself down atop Shawn, making him watch as his friend slowly becomes dinner...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:42 pm

(no worries, man)

She keeps a firm grip on him, swallowing him in deeper as she licks him over.

"What, are you getting off onthis or something?" he asks the jaggi with a sigh.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Muir's legs kick and wiggle in the air, but it's fairly clear by now that he's fighting a losing battle...

A long, thin, hot object pressing against Shawn's back may well inform him that the jaggi is indeed getting off to the sight of a human vanishing into one of his pack mates!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:03 pm

His ass is soon hanging out of her maw. She smirks, teasing her tongue between his legs, wanting to give her packmate and his captive a show, and further assert her dominamce over her prey.

"Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer." he says, hoping he doesn't get any funny ideas.

(though honestly, i wouldn't be opposed to it) ;)
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:45 am

The human kicks and wriggles as best he can, muffled swearing coming from half-way down her throat as he's held there like that.

The raptor's weight moves down his body, pinning his legs now instead. That long, thin warmth is removed from his body briefly - and then his feet are engulfed by something hot and tight!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:06 am

She figures shes teased himong enough, continuing to swallow him down.

He sighes looking back. Ok, let's get this over with."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:05 am

The human's head emerges into her belly as her throat claims his hips, still trying his best to bash her with a boot or the something!

Whether or not the raptor understood what the man had said was unclear, and possibly largely immaterial as far as he was concerned. The human's feet have sunken into the tip of a rubbery shaft, sinking down into the depths with disconcerting ease!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:28 am

She soon gets his feet in, her maw closing behind him as she sends him to her belly.

His eyes widen as he sees where the beast is sending him. "Oh great, like i haven't been humiliated enough today?"
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:57 pm

The human wiggles his feet as best he can, but is soon forced to curl up and slither on down to the raptor-like monster's hungry belly, pushing and shoving energetically at the walls!

Indeed, being gobbled up by a herbivore and sucked into a dinosaur's sac made for quite the humiliating day! The jaggi, however, was unaware of Shawn's earlier trip to a kelbi's hips, and wouldn't care even if he DID. He simply presses on, sucking the poor man down to his thighs...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:47 pm

She murrs happily, rubbing her gut. His struggles actually feeling rather nice. She walks up to her packmate, wanting a better view of his cock consuming shawn.

Shawn couldn'y help but be amazed, and a little aroused at how much the jaggi's cock could stretch.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:56 am

Muir curses like a sailor, his violent and energetic protests continuing for several minutes before he manages to exhaust himself too much to put up more of a fight!

Shawn's feet are pressing into one of the jaggi's balls by now, the shaft swallowing his legs down at an alarming rate!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 am

"Seems he's finally given up." she says to her packmate, chuckling. Though all shawn or muir would hear was grolwing.

Shawn could feel his cum coming in contact with him. He was just glad muir coukdn't see this. Hed never be able to live it down. Hed be lucky if the smeell of this raptors spunk ever came off.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay