Monster Chow (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Monster Chow (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:42 am

Now that Shawn has picked up all his gear, he has, in addition to his weapon and armour,
A copy of the Quest Information on a sheet of parchment, his guild-issued book of Hunter's Notes, inside which he can find a Monster List with info about various monsters. He has in his bag a map of the area and a torch in case of dark caves. He also has 3 bottles of liquid labelled "first-aid med", three packaged rations, two small stones to sharpen his weapon, and two paintballs for tagging monsters.

Muir nods, checking his map, and leading the way to area 2. "Right... Should we split up to make this search a bit faster?" he ponders.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:46 am

"That's a good idea." he says, checking the map. "How about I take the north path while you check the west?" he asks.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:47 am

"So you're heading to Area 5 and I'm heading to Area 3?" confirms Muir. "Got'cha."
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:11 am

"Right, stay safe man." he says, waving as he heads to area 5.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:22 am

Muir nods, heading off in the other direction, soon emerging into the stream that runs through Area 3. He folds up his map and heads over to where he can spot a patch of mushrooms growing near a small herd of grazing kelbi. He crouches down and leans in close, examining the mushrooms to compare to the quest info, trying to find some that match.

Shawn emerges into an area mostly covered by a stream too, this one very wide, however, covering most of the area save for a little patch of land, upon which a couple of jaggi lay sleeping. There's also a lone female kelbi grazing at the opposite end of the landmass from them... But where would he start looking?
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:30 pm

The kelbi notice his presence, eying him cautiously. They were still determining if he was a threat.

He thinks over his options. He was never that good at sneaking, so he decided to try to steer clear from the jaggi unless necessary. He decided to check where the kelbi was hrazing. If worse came to worst, she would be a god first opponent.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Although he's not currently wielding them, the human's back holds the two big bone swords that he uses to hunt monsters, clearly visible to the pack.

The kelbi lifts her head and stares at him, a patch of mushrooms just a few inches from where she'd been tearing up grass to chew on.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Seeing the blades, they determined him to likely be a threat. Several approach him, ready to attack.

She seemed calm enough. Part of him almost didnt want to fight her. He figured if he played his cards right, he may not have to. "Ok, easy girl. I'll be out of your way in a moment." he says calmly, slowly making a move for the mushrooms.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Still crouched down and inspecting the mushrooms, the human remains blissfully unaware of the impending danger!

The doe looks up at him and shies back a little, although she's still eyeing the mushrooms... Those are her dinner!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:03 pm

One of them suddenly tackles into him

"So far so good. Just dont make any sudden moves." he thinks to himself, starting to pick some.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:05 pm

The human topples forward, arms flailing, letting out a yell of surprise!

The kelbi watches in dismay... She can't have the human steal away her dinner! She turns around and kicks heavily with both legs, smacking Shawn in the back and throwing him head-first into the stone cliff wall!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:14 pm

As soon as he hits the ground, another charges him.

He cries out in surprise as he slams against the wall, stunning him. He looks up at her, dazed. "What the hell? I was at least trying to be nice about this."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:22 pm

The human rolls onto his back, then widens his eyes and covers his face with his arms to try to shield himself!

The kelbi looks upset - he's fallen onto the mushroom patch and squashed them. Now what's she supposed to have for dinner? All that's left is grass, or... Or the hunter. A blank look crosses her face as she realises the hunter would probably taste a little like mushrooms himself since he'd been picking/falling on them. She trots over to the stunned man's feet and opens up her jaws, slipping them inside!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:39 pm

It soon slams into him, knocking him into a large rock.

He definitely tasted like the mushrooms, being covered in the stuff. He was still trying to recover from the hit, when he noticed her taking his feet into her mouth. "Wait, what the heell are you doing? I thought you guys were herbivores." he says, trying to pull his feet out.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Muir sways for a second as his head slams against the rock, then lets out a soft grunt as he loses consciousness. He'd only be out for a few minutes...

The little deer-like creature squeezes her eyes shut, the human's feet already ballooning out her cheeks! Still, there was no backing out now - he'd seen her trying to eat him. If she didn't pack the human away on this try, he'd be using that sword of his on her... Steeling her nerve, she pushes forward a little more, slipping his toes into her throat and swallowing hard!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:58 pm

One of the bigger ones sniffs at him. He had too apparentlyrolled in the mushrooms when they attacked him. He was reeking of the stuff. Giving him an inquisitory lick, he finds he even tastes like them. Before he can wake up, he takes his feetvin his mouth.

He desperately tries reacjing for his sword, but in his haste, he ends up losing it. "Great, I'm getting eaten bby a freaking herbivore! Can this get anymore humiliating?" he shouts.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:32 pm

The human's feet taste mostly of leather, seeing as they're covered up by his leather footwear. The hungry male would find bare patches of skin, however, delivering a wonderfully strange and new combination of mushrooms, salt, and meat flavours to his tongue!

The cervine creature continues to gulp and swallow, trying to cram him down as quickly as possible. Still, she can't help but enjoy the odd cocktail of flavours she's getting...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:48 pm

He moves up his body, licking over the bare patches every chance he gets.

Shawn's struggles soon cease as he tires out. "I hope your at least enjoying this." he says, pretty much resigned to this.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Muir would slowly come to, trying to move his legs as the tight tube spreads further around them. "Guh... ?! Whu?! Ack!" he exclaims, staring down his body to see the kelbi's maw advancing along his figure! He tries to reach for his weapons, but alas, the weapons are strapped to his back, and his back is planted firmly on the floor, and he can't get up because of the kelbi's jaws wrapped around his thighs, his hips vanishing with a wet glrpch even as he watches!

The little doe is quite amazed with her progress already! Her lips slowly glide over his rump, now beginning to spread along his back as she guzzles down his delicious form!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:18 pm

He continues swallowing, working up his chest. For a creature that is usualy a herbivore, he was managing pretty well.

Not seeing anyway out of this, he figures he may as well make this as easy as posdible. He slips his arms into her mouth,pinned to his sides by her throat.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay