Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 am

(does nova even wear clothes?) XD

"That we do, dahling. And you'll be traversing each one, with the rest of the food." she giggles.

Each lick gives him a rather nice look into her maw, which could swallow him whole like he was just a worm. With his lower half pinned by her body, just his head and torso are acessible for her tasting. Deciding to make the most of it, he manages to work his shirt off between licks, giving her unobstructed access to what she could reach.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:43 pm

(She doesn't need 'em with all that fur! xD)

Nova whines. "B-but I don't wanna get digested!" she exclaims, climbing on top of the nearest food item.

"Oh wow," she murmurs as her tongue sweeps over Shawn's bare chest. "You taste even better without that on! Take off the other ones too!" she exclaims, standing back up over him to give him a little space.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:43 pm

"Weell, it's a little late for that." she says, her first stomach continuing to mash her other food against her.

He can't help but shudder at the feel of her tongue moving over him. He blushes at her request, hesitating a bit, but soon slipping his shorts off. Part of him wanted to feel that tongue running over every bit of him. If this kept up, he may consider foregoing clothes entirely.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:58 pm

Nova eeps again, rolling about as she's squeezed and churned over! "Y-you can still l-let me out, r-right?" she squeaks, fighting to stay above the surface.

And so he did! As soon as those shorts are discarded, Amanda's tongue slips between his legs and scoops him right into her open beak!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:43 am

"I could, but what's in it for me? If you make it worth my while, I may consider it." she asks, chuckling.

He barely has time to register what happened, eeping as he is quickly pulled in. He was trying to hide the faxct he was getting aroused by this, but it was getting rather hard to do with his erection twitching against her tongue.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:50 pm

The tiny sergal whines softly, pressing her hands against the wall. "I-I can give you rubs! T-tummy rubs, foot rubs, whatever kind you'd like, whenever you want!" she offers.

The swellow pushes him about with her tongue, a loud groan echoing around him. She seems to be enjoying this!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:00 am

"Well, maybe I'll have you rub each of my stomachs from the inside." she teases, giggling.

He happily lets her have her fun, he starts really getting into it, thrsting against her tongue whenever possible.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:42 am

Poor Nova whines again, pressing against the wall a little more. "C-can I come out? I-I, I, I'll do whatever you want but please don't, d-don't...!" she trails off. It seems she's getting a bit overwhelmed by her current situation, poor girl.

Amanda licks and slurps away, pressing the little human further and further back with each wiggle of the tongue!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:53 pm

She sighes, rolling her eyes. "Ok ok, calmdowwn. Geez, try to make a joke." she saysstarting to cough her up.,

He soon moans, coating her tongue in a good amount of his spunk.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:47 am

The poor sergal sniffles and curls up, feeling the stomach lurch and shift around her.

Tasting the salty substance on her tongue, the bird immediately swallows. "Oop," she blinks, feeling the bulge slip down her throat and end up inside her crop.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:27 am

She'd find herself coming back up her throat, soon landing on the ground. "Maybe if we takes things slower." the miltank says, sighing.

He lays back, panting heavily. "That was actually more fun than i thought." he says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:57 am

Nova sniffles and curls up a little as she lays there at the miltank's feet. She's had one heck of a day, and it looks like that was just a bit too much for her to cope with. She slowly sits back up, looking around briefly to see if it was just her and miltank now.

"You're a very tasty little creature," agrees the bird, licking her beak and pressing in on her midsection with her feathery wings, trying to find him.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Heather sat down, looking down at her. "Are you ok?"

The lopunny was close by, wanting to keep on eye on them. "I think you broke her."

Sh'd feel a small bulge, shawn rubbing the walls gently. "Can i tell you a secret?" he asks, blushing.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:54 am

Nova peeks up at the gigantic cow-like pokemon, bouncing into the air a little as her huge rump hits the floor not far away. "I, I just, it's, it's so much to t-take in," she whimpers forlornly.

"Of course you can, sweetheart," purrs the bird, massaging back at the bulge with her feathery wings.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:56 am

"Well, she did take it a bit far on a first timer." josh says, glaring at heather

Ok, so i got a little enthusiastic." she says, sighing.

"Well, i know this is going to sound crazy, but this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time." he says, chuckling nervously.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Nova sits there, beginning to squeeze some of the sticky saliva out of her fur as she lays there upon the ground. "A-a bit far, m-maybe, y-yeah," she replies, nodding her head quietly.

"A fantasy, huh? What, being eaten?" she asks, giving him a curious poke.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:14 pm

(he's alive!) :D

"Yeah, so sorry about that. Can we maybe start over?" she asks.

"I know its sounds a little farfetched. Its more popular than you'd thjnk." he says, chuckling. "Though most arent crazy enough to try it for real out if the whole, you know, dying part."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:06 am

(That I am! So sorry for the wait ^^; )

Nova nods her little head slowly, gazing up at the towering giants.

"A little Farfetch'd? But I'm a swellow," she jokes with a giggle, causing her little passenger to bounce about in her crop! "Oh, that's a good point. The whole dying part. Are you concerned about that?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:33 am

(no worries)

"So, haven't seen you around the island before." She says, gently poking her. "
What are you, anyway?

"Well, I was the first time. Some giant squirrel thing swallowed me and digested me alive. I was terrified." he says, shivering. "But now that i've actually gone through it, I could get used to it."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:45 am

"I'm a sergal," replies Nova, stumbling a little as the huge hoof pushes against her. "We come from the desert!"

"A squirrel thing... White and blue, kinda fuzzy?" she asks, gently petting at the lump in her stomach as she listens to him.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay