Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:06 pm

"And I'm a mon of my word. You're not in my stomach, are you?" he asks, chuckling.

Shawn blacks out as he is digested, reduced to nothing.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:50 pm

"I-I'm s-still trapped inside you!" she whimpers.

It'd be a short while, but Shawn would suddenly open his eyes, laying on his back near the roots of the great tree where he passed out...
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:57 pm

"There's just no pleasing you, is there?" he asks, sighing. "I'll tell you what, if you can make me cum you out, your free to go."

"Wait, I'm alive? What the hell?" he asks to no one in particular, compketely shocked
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Nova bites her lip, almost afraid to ask. "Wh-what happens if I don't make you cum?" she asks, slowly wading over to the nearest wall.

Off in the distance, Shawn would see a tell-tale white and blue tail vanishing beyond his horizon. Seems he's able to see a little further from where he is, up on top of the tree's root.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:26 pm

"Well, I may just keep you in there." he says, chuckling. He never would really do that to her, but he likes messing with his prey.

"Questions for later. For now I should head back." he says, looking for where his clothes ended up.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Nova catches herself... Blushing? She quickly shakes her head, sinking her fingers into the wall to begin her massage. Why was that... Appealing to her? Being stolen away from the world to live out her days as a giant's sex-toy? She tries to remove such thoughts from her head, and goes back to her rubbing and massaging.

He'd see his spit-soaked shirt and pants laying on the floor, but his underwear has ended up hanging from the tip of a nearby blade of grass!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:01 pm

He closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling. He was already hard, she just had to help him finish.

He moves to get his shirt and pants, trying to wring them out. But not having much luck. He looks up at his underwear, figuring they were hardly worth trying for. He slips his clothes backin, heading back to camp.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:57 am

Nova would not give up! Still rubbing away with both hands, she may be very small, but she's certainly persistent, and would keep going until she collapsed if need be!

Shawn needed to bring that firewood with him! But when he does reach the clearing again, he'd find Nova is nowhere to be seen...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:58 am

His balls churned around him. He started bucking his hips, apparently getting close.

He grabbed what he could carry as he went. As he reached the camp, he went about starting the fire, wondering what was keeping nova.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:04 am

Nova yelps as the whole area begins to slosh and sway, a great wave of cum washing her away from the walls and tossing her about as he bucks his hips!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:58 pm

He soon groans,, cumming hard. She would land on the ground, drenched in his cum.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:20 am

Nova cries out as she's thrown through the air, soon landing on the ground, crawling free of the sticky puddle and panting softly.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 pm

"Well, a deals a deal. Your free to go." he says, panting. "Theres a lake that way if you want to wash up."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:24 am

"W-wait!" exclaims Nova. "M-my friend and I, w-we're tiny! We'd be eaten or s-stepped on with ease on this island! C-can't you, um, p-protect us? O-or find us some shelter or s-something? P-please?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:57 am

He smiles, rather happy. He was starting to grow attatched to her. "I'd be happy to. I know just the place, my friends and i can look after you 2." he says, leaning down to gently pick her up in his mouth and placing her on his back. "Wheres your friend?"
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:56 am

Nova eeps softly as she's once more scooped into his maw, only to be deposited on his back instead. "Oh! Um, th-thank you! Um, h-he's somewhere over there," she replies, pointing in the direction she'd come from. Shawn has found the clearing again by now, which turns out to be a colossal dragonite's footprint!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:01 pm

He look, seeing a small trail of smoke from ta camofire. "I think I see him, hold on tight. Don't want you to fall off. I'm Buck by the way. What's your name?" he asks, heading that way.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:23 am

"N-Nova," replies the little sergal, leaning forward and grabbing a couple of handfuls of his fur to hold herself down. "I-it's been i-interesting m-meeting you, B-Buck!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:11 am

"And it's been fun meeting you." he says with a wink, soon reaching Shawn's location.

He hears loud footsteps approaching, soon seeing the huge beast looming over him. "What, your going to eat me too?".he asks.

"Uh, here. You may want to calm him. I get the feeling I'd just freak him out more." buck says, gently picking up nova and plscing her down in front of shawn.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:40 am

"Sh-Shawn!" exclaims Nova, rushing up to him and throwing her arms around him. She's a little sticky... "I-I'm so glad to s-see you again! Um, th-this is Buck, he um, he promised to h-help us f-find shelter and stuff..."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay