Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:41 pm

"Exactly. Besides, i think i traumatized the girl enough as it is." buck says, chuckling a bit.

"You 2 are no fun." she groans.

Shawn looked up at the large canine nervously. Her size was imposing, but at least she was being civil. "At least someone here is talking sense."
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Nova is quick to scramble forward again once the suction stops, turning around and staring wide-eyes at the towering miltank above her.

Katelyn giggles. "We all talk sense, honey, just not all the time, and not always the kind of sense you'd like to hear~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:46 pm

She giggles, poking her gently with a hoof. Or as gently as a giant miltank can.

He eeps, not so sure he wanted to know what she meant. "So, what are your names?"
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu May 04, 2017 9:50 am

Nova oofs softly as she's shoved at, reaching a hand up to try to push the hoof away again.

The two towering titans introduce themselves pleasantly and smile down upon him!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Thee miltank and loppuny likewise introduce themselves as Heather and Josh, in that order. Heather giggles, picking her up gently.

(names were kind of made on the fly) :lol:

"Uh, nice tl meet you both. I'm shaen, and this is nova." he says, wondering which woild try to eat him first.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 am

Nova shivers as Heather grips her form, holding onto the bovine's thumb to keep herself steady.

Katelyn chuckles, Celeste and Amanda both looking down over them. "It's a pleasure to meet you, and I'm sure it'll be a pleasure to eat you too~" (I forgot who I put here other than Katelyn, so here's both!)
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:27 pm

(that works) :D

She smiles, dangljng her over her mouth, openjng wide before dropping her in.

Figuring he should at least try to get used to this sort of thing, he chuckles nervously. "So, whl's going to eat me first?"
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:35 am

Nova lets out a squeal of alarm as she's lifted up and let go of, clinging to the bovine's thumb for dear life! Her legs and tail thrash about wildly as she scrabbles there, but slowly her grip slips, and she plummets down and lands on the bovine's broad tongue with a wet splat and an explosion of delicious strawberry flavour! She pushes herself to her hands and feet, beginning to try to crawl forward on the incredibly squishy tongue...

"Well," smiles Katelyn. "I think it'd only be polite if we gave you the choice. You are our guest after all, and we--"
"ME!!" exclaims Amanda, leaping forward onto Buck's back and leaning down to slurp over the human with her great avian tongue!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:49 pm

She murrs happily, loving her taste. Her large mouth closes behind her, her tongue pressing her against the roof of her mouth.

He eeps, falling back. "Someone's eager." he says, chuckling as he's soon drenched. " If yo'd waited, i would've chosen you anyway." he says with a smirk.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:58 am

Nova yelps as the great lips and teeth slam shut in front of her, holding her within like an ivory cage as the slick pink muscle begins to toy with the tiny sergal!

"Waiting sucks," grins the bird, slipping her tongue under Shawn's body and dragging him into her beak, before jumping up off Buck's back and flapping away into the depths of the cave.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:16 am

"Anyone ever tell you that you are delicious?" she asks, her large tongue exploring every inch of her.

(sounds like me when Im waiting for something to come out) XD

He holds onto her tongue, feeling her flying somewhere. "You eat peaople often?" he asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:31 pm

"A-a few!" exclaims the drenched sergal, squealing as she's rolled about, clamping her legs together to prevent any unwanted probing, and clinging onto the gigantic tongue as best she can!

"Mmm? Oh, mmno," she replies, unable to get the words out coherently around her prey. She lands somewhere, and promptly spits him back onto a hard rocky floor. "Mostly just bugs, honestly."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:38 pm

(he's alive! :lol: I kid, i kid. Good to hear from you) :D

Bety decides to give her a break for her first trip, soon swallowing her down.

He looks down at himself, soaked in her saliva. He would shake himself iff, but he gets the feelig he's gonna get a lot more.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:19 pm

A squeal of alarm is lost to the sound of swallowing as Nova slips down, trying to find a handhold on the slippery tongue until the throat muscles clench inwards and begin to suck her body down!

Amanda leans down, slurping over Shawn a little. "So, what did you say you are again?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:55 pm

She murrs happily, rubbing her gut as a barely visible bulge travels down her throat.

"H-human." he says, rubbing her large tongue. He'd be lying if he said part of him wasn't enjoying this.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:50 am

Nova wriggles all the way down, soon landing with a splash in the big bovine's first belly, among the other food she'd eaten that day. Betty is left with the sergal's delectable strawberry flavour in her maw and a pleasant feeling in her first gut!

"Never heard of that before," she replies, blinking as she feels his hands rub at her tongue. She stops mid-slurp, her tongue covering Shawn's lower body like a blanket. "Wha aah oo ooin'?" she asks, gazing down at him in slight confusion.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:18 am

She chuckles, patting her gut. "I have a feelng your going to bevisting my innards quite a few time." she says as of the walss of her stomach gurgle around her.

"Never had your tongue rubbed before?" he asks, chuckling. Unlucky for her, his clothes seemed to be blocking most of his actual taste.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:36 am

Nova gets to her feet, wobbling a little as the floor rumbles under her, and begins to beat her fists against the nearest wall. "H-hey, let me out!" she exclaims.

"Most of my prey isn't too eager to be prey," she replies, standing back up straight and leaning down against him, letting her belly-feathers cover his body. "Why don't you mind?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:57 am

Her movements cause the walls to squeeze around her. "Mmm, oh you'll be out. One way or another." she says, giggling. Her belly jiggles as she laughs, shaking nova's "cell" around.

"Uh, well..." he starts, blushing. "I mean, I've already been through this once, so I know I'll just come back. Besides, your at least being nice about it." There seems to be more than he's letting on.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:27 am

Nova topples backwards, landing with a quiet sploosh among the other food again. "W-wait," she blinks nervously as something dawns on her. "D-don't... Don't cows have four stomachs?"

The great swellow beams down at him. "Aww, that's sweet~" she says, leaning down to lick at him once more.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay