Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Giant pokemon island (misty and ultimated)

Postby ultimated » Sat May 19, 2018 8:11 am

Nova shivers a little, but sits herself up and scrapes some mush out of her fur. "I-it's a bit sticky and slimy, b-but... I th-think I'm okay with this..."

"Yeah, it would've--" she begins, before Shawn feels her being tossed about!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 26, 2018 3:43 am

"Yeah, you'll get uswed to it." she says, giggling.

Shawn is bounced around like a ragdoll. "What's going on?" he asks.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:54 pm

Nova eeps a little as the giggling makes the bellies around her jiggle and bounce, mixing her about with all that food in there. "S-so uh," she calls out, trying to climb back out from under a large berry. "S-seeing the way you um, r-reacted to my flavour, I g-guess I'll be s-seeing the inside of your tummies quite a lot, huh?"

Shawn feels the stomach rolling around him a little longer before coming to an abrupt rest.
"Where's the human?!" comes Katelyn's voice from outside.
"You didn't think you could just snatch him and run, did ya?!" follows Celeste's.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:51 pm

"Definitely, if i have any say in it." she says, giggling.

"Sounds like they're getting impatient. They always like this?" shawn asks, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:00 pm

"I um, guess I might as well get used to it, then!" she exclaims, giving up on moving that berry. Since she can't get out from under it by herself, she has to wait for the bovine's guts to move it for her!

"Mostly," replies Amanda with a soft grunt, then a belch. "Too late, girls! You'll have to wait for him to reform!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:02 am

She soon lets out a belch, causing her gut to jiggle. Luckily for nova, the berry rolls off of her.

"Ladies, i promise you'll all get a turn." shawn says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Nova pushes herself to her feet, stretching a little and beginning to wander around the giant's first stomach!

"Why, are you gonna make her spit ya out?" asks Celeste's voice, accompanied by a snoot pressing into the belly against him.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:45 pm

She smiles, patting her gut lightly. Letting her little meal explore.

"Uhhhh, hmmmm..." he says, thinking a moment. He soon gets an idea. "I've always wanted to try this." he says, finding the entrance to amanda's intestines and starting to slip in.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:06 am

Nova wanders about the open chamber, looking with interest at various objects she finds inside, trying to get an idea of the big bovine's diet. She ate berries, and clearly meat too if she was eating Nova, so what else would she find in here?

Amanda lets out a rather loud and embarrassed squawk as she feels Shawn starting to squirm deeper into her body! The others stop bickering and watch the bulge start to move through her lower belly, as Shawn finds himself in a rather tight, tickly tube!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed May 08, 2019 10:37 am

She would eventually find a young fennekin in there with her. He loks towards her." Oh, i see i have company."

Shawn would wriggle his way through, the tightness allowing amanda to feel every squirm as he moved.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 25, 2019 10:08 am

Nova blinks - weren't all the creatures here enormous? Or was he also huge and she just missed him somehow before? "Um, hello!" she exclaims uncertainly. "What are you doing, um, in someone's digestive system?"

Amanda gasps and pants as Shawn wriggles past the villi-lined walls and into her large intestine...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:13 pm

He was huge, just the stomach was so spacious and full of foid, he was easy to miss. "Oh, she likes to swallow me from time to time." he says, chuckling. "I'm Buster. What's your name?"

After what feels like hours, Shawn's head soon slips out of her ass. He smiles, looking to the others. "Be with you in a second."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:06 pm

"I, um, I'm Nova," replies Nova, gazing up at the huge fox sharing the stomach with her. "I-It's um, it's nice to meet you, Buster."

Shawn hasn't even finished before Katelyn's jaws click shut mere inches from his face - the only reason he's not in that mouthful is because Celeste is now wrestling with her. The three end up drawn into the fight, giving Shawn plenty of time to do whatever he was about to do.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:37 am

"First time getting eaten, I take it?" he asks.

In yhe commotion, he manages to slip free, sitting back to enjoy the show. "If I had known I'd have 3 girls fighting over me, I woulda brought popcorn." he says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:10 am

Nova pauses, remembering her time with the gigantic sawsbuck. "Um, orally, yes," she replies, a little blush appearing on her face.

As Shawn sits there watching them fight, he'd suddenly find a thick vine lashing around his body! His entire body is bound up tight, the vine pinning his arms and legs together and covering his mouth, then yanks him away into the gloom...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:09 am

Buster smirks, getting the idea. "You get used to it."

Shawn eeps, struggling helplessly in the vines' grasp. He tries calling out for help, but it is easily muffled as he's pulled away.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:48 pm

Nova shivers. "Y-you really think I'm gonna get eaten that often?" she asks, swallowing nervously.

Shawn is dragged through the darkness, over rocks and pebbles, through a crack, up a tiny tunnel, and out into the evening air, where his eyes meet a wall of green - a towering venusaur fills his vision! Good lord, she's so huge, so pudgy... She's bigger than he was when he was normal sized. She could probably have swallowed him at his normal size! She looks over him with an eye that seems over six feet tall. "Hello, little one," she murmurs eventually, moving her vine away from his mouth so he can speak.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:42 pm

"Cute little morsel like you, I guarantee it. " he says with a wink.

Shawn could only wait, wondering where he ws being taken. His eyes widen at the massive venusaur before him. He was really hoping she was just a friend of the others. "Uh, hi... If you wanted to borrow me, you coulda just asked." he says, chuckling nervously.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:09 am

Nova huffs and sits down on the squishy floor, folding her arms. "I'm not sure how I feel about that!"

The venusaur giggles. "Borrow," she repeats, "may not be the correct word. My name is Victoria. Who are you? Or should I just keep calling you 'little one', mm?~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:34 pm

"Aww, anything I can do to help you relax?" he asks, nuzzling her.

"Uh, nice to meet you. I'm Shawn, but you can call me little one idf you like." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay