Hungry Dreemurrs (for me and DarkSideOfTheSun)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hungry Dreemurrs (for me and DarkSideOfTheSun)

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun May 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Asriel walks over and crawls up onto the counter top, looking over at the roasting try and ingredients his brother had out, wondering what they had planned. He looks over and nods, holding out his arms, before grunting and pulling back "W-Wait, my fur? You didn't say anything about this. I'll look weird without my fur!"
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Tue May 23, 2017 10:03 am

"Don't worry, just relax." Chara said and smoothed his brothers arm trying to calm him down. "It is just part of the game. I'm sure you will look just as cute without it as you do with it. Even better for the play." the brown haired boy explained, still keeping hold on Asriel's hand, and look to his eyes smiling warmly and friendly. "Trust me. It may feel little weird and cold first, but you'll be warm soon. And even if you've hesitated first, haven't you enjoyed playing today after all?" Chara said with pleasant and calm voice. "I would be very happy! Don't you want to make your brother reaaaally happy?" Chara asked, keeping determined but soft hold on his brother's hand, looking straight to his eyes.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:16 am

Asriel grunts and squirms a bit as Chara stared him down, nervously fidgeting until he finally gives in with a sigh "I guess, if it's for the game... and it will jut grow back right...eventually" the goat boy says, before slowly climbing up onto the table and positioning himself on all fours, his cute little tail sticking up behind him
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:12 pm

"Great! I knew I could trust you!" Chara said as his plan continued. "Just stay in place, and turn when I say so, so we get this done quick. The quicker we are ready, the sooner the fun part can start!" he explained as he put the razor on Asriel's left shoulder. Then he took a draw, and another. The blade started to dance its delicate and quick dance on the goat bro's back, taking a tuft of soft white fur with it every stroke. The human's hold of the shaver was steady and quick, so it didn't take many moments before the back was finished, leaving Asriel's naked skin visible. Chara then continued his work to Asriel's arms, asking his brother to raise his arm time to time, and then to his legs. The goat's tail also lose its fur after few quick draws. Chara seemed like natural talent handling the blade, leaving no fur behind and irritating the skin almost not at all. In few minutes it was time for Asriel to turn around.

"Turn around" Chara commanded, and continued back to work, starting with the rest of the fur of Asriel's legs. As he moved upwards, Chara let his free hand to "take support of" Asriel's crotch as he cut the fur around it. The boy didn't bother to move his hand away even when he continued upwards Asriel's stomach with the razor. When the final tuft of fur of Asriel's body landed next to him, Chara said "Done." and looked at Asriel. His head still had fur intact, but the rest of his body was free of its white softness. "Just as cute as before" Chara smiled warmly at Asriel and picked some of the fur that now coated the table instead of Asriel. "I think this will make great pillow-filling! You could really make a living as pillow-maker, you know?" Chara said admiring the tufts. "Now, go on the tray so we can continue. And don't worry about the fur of your head. I left it on purpose. Can't resist those cute fluffy cheeks of yours." Chara smiled and gave Asriel a quick little kiss, so quick that it could almost had not happened. "Move!" Chara returned to his commanding form.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Asriel grunts and whimpers as he feels Chara buzz off his soft white fur, feeling it fall off of him with every swipe of the razor. the breeze on his bare back and rump felt strange to him, his pale pink skin now filly visible, smooth and soft as a baby's bottom. He flinched a bit when Chara barked orders at him, but slowly just crawls around into position for his human brother to finish his work. Chara grabbing him by the cock makes the goat boy bite his lip and squirm a bit, feeling Chara hold onto it as he shaved his front. Asriel looks down as Chara shaves him completely clean from the neck down. The crack about pillow stuffing makes him giggle as he sits up on the counter top "Well, I guess I could always fall back on it if being royalty doesn't pan out" He replies, before smiling and nodding, blushing a little at the sudden kiss. He gets up onto his knees and crawls over into a large metal pan laying on the kitchen counter by the oven "Ok, so um, what now?"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:27 pm

Chara laughed warmly at Asriel's answer, as they always used to do. "The ropes are next." he explained. "They are the last part before the best part. I'm just going to tie you up, so just follow my orders, okay? I'll give you a surprise after it!" he explained excited and winked with a smirk on his face. After that he took the rope to his hands. "Ready?" he asked. looking at his cute pink brother, almost ready for the finale of the "game".
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 am

Asriel watches Chara tie his wrists together as he knelt in the pan, making it a little harder to keep himself up, before looking up at his brother in confusion "Uh, sure I guess i am... for what?"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Chara first tied Asriel's arms together, then his ankles, and finally his legs and arms, making it impossible for him to do much else to move around than flop sideways. "Nice." Chara smiled with excited fire in his eyes.

"Well, I think it is time to reveal the surprise." he said, walked at the oven and turned it on a quite hot temperature. "You have always been my friend, ever since I fell here to the underground. My best friend, a brother. But there was also another thing that you made me also think." he started to explain as he walked back at the kitchen desk. "As we played, I couldn't help but notice how... cute you, your movements, your face, your body, looked. I couldn't ignore how... tasty you looked." he continued, taking a bottle of oil and basting brush with him next to Asriel. "I had mental fights with myself of what should I do. Ignore, or act? Do something or leave it be?" he dipped the brush in the oil and started to spread the vegetable oil on his step-brother's back. "I wasn't sure of it until this morning as it came to my mind as parents left us alone." he continued spreading the oil, now covering most of the boy's back. "Then I finally knew what I had to do." Chara finished with the back, and walked in front of Asriel and smiled at him. "I had to make you my lunch." he ended, and gave the goatbro a big grin.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay