Hungry Dreemurrs (for me and DarkSideOfTheSun)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Hungry Dreemurrs (for me and DarkSideOfTheSun)

Postby Zetsu-san » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:34 pm

"Ok Kids, we're going out to oversee the kingdom. We'll be gone for a while, so you two behave yourself and play inside, alright?" Toriel says, putting on her coat as Asgore busily adjusts his crown in a mirror.
"Ok mama!" Asriel replies, puppning up from behind the couch where he was hiding, having been playing hide and seek with Chara at the time. Toriel chuckles before helping Asgore fix his crooked crown and leaving, leaving the kids to their own devises
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Re: Hungry Dreemurrs (for me and DarkSideOfTheSun)

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 pm

As the parents closed the front door, Chara grabbed Asriel's shoulders from behind and shouted "Found you!", trying to scare his friend. "Are you even trying? You were wide in the open!" he said and jumped on the sofa arms and legs outstretched, instantly starting to use the freedom of parents being away. "This is boring. Let's play something else." he said, looking at his goatbro.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Asriel yelps as Chara scares him, flopping over onto the floor as his human brother jumps onto the couch. "Bluh, no fair... I was saying bye to mom!" he whines, before getting back up and slumping over the back of the round, his head and arms hanging over as he slowly slid forwards "Something else? Like what?"
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:56 am

"Hmm..." he said, thinking hard. "As mom and dad are away, we can do anything!" he noted with excited tone in his voice, all of the possible ideas running through his head. "Let's play something new, something that parents wouldn't allow us to play." he said, focused expression on his face. He clearly had an idea, but didn't seem catch it quite yet.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 am

Asriel continues slipping down over the back of the couch until he had reached that seat cushion and was laying on his chest and arms with his body and legs sticking up on the couch "wouldn't allow us to play? Like what? We're not gonna do something dangerous, right?"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:04 pm

"No, not of course." Chara explained, little too quickly. "At least not too dangerous." he continued. He looked thoughtfully, straight through his brother, until he suddenly focused at him. Then he grinned as a plan formed in his mind. "I think I have an idea" he said slowly, but enthusiastically. "Have you ever heard of farms?" Chara asked Asriel.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Asriel looks up as he slips down to fully lap flat on the couch "Uh...No... What is it? Some kind of human thing?" he asks innocently, not sure where his brother was going with this
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:02 pm

"Yes, it is a human thing." Chara explained, as he sat on the sofa, looking Asriel slowly sliding over the back of the sofa. "It is a place where humans keep animals! The humans are farmers and the animals are livestock." he explained to his brother, who apparently hadn't ever heard of farms, fortunately for Chara. "But it is complicated to explain, all of the farm-stuff." Chara said, seeming sad for not being able to explain the farmness of the farms. "But we could play farm! It would be so fun!" he said excited, jumping a little towards Asriel on the sofa.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Asriel slides down onto the couch cushion and pulls him self up into his knees to look at Chara "Huh? uh, I guess if you want to. but we dont have any animals... what kind of animals do humans even take care of on a farm?"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:17 pm

"They have many kinds of animals! Cows, pigs, chicken, and even goats, little like you." Chara explained. "We could play so that I would be the farmer and you would be my farm animal!" Chara said and grabbed his brothers shoulders enthusiastic. "That would be so much fun!" he smiled.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:03 pm

Asriel blushes when Chara grabs him, looking a little confused "an animal like me? uh... ok, I guess we could do that. what would i have to do?"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:02 am

Chara smiled widely at his brother's reaction, but released the grip for now. "At least in this play you're. Don't worry, you just have to do what I say, it'll be very easy." he explained. "First, no animals are allowed on sofas. Go on the ground." Chara commanded, and stood up by the sofa for encouragement. "And go on your fours. Farm animals don't walk on two legs!" he explained.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:38 pm

"Oh, uh, ok" He says, climbing off the couch and getting down into all fours, looking up at his brother and wondering what would come next... though he didn't look much like an animal as he was still fully clothed and not even collared
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:24 pm

"Great!" Chara said, pleased that Asriel followed his order, even though it wasn't anything special yet. "Now, take off your clothes. Animals don't wear clothes!" he said, following interested how his brother would react.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am

"w-What!? they don't?" Asriel asks, his voice cracking a bit as he blushed and hesitated. after a bit he slowly gets up and strips off his sweater and jeans, before getting back down onto his hands and knees, feeling very embarrassed and self concious
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:10 pm

"No, they don't" Chara assured, and sit on the edge of the sofa, watching his brother to undress. "Don't be so shy, this is going to be fun!" he grinned. He couldn't but admire Asriel's cute white-furred boy body as he undressed, and think about the possibilities. When the brother had took off his sweater and jeans, Chara said with teasing voice "I think you forgot something." and leaned towards with a grin on his face.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:36 am

Asriel had started getting back down onto all fours, but grunts and freezes when he hears Chara call him out. With a blushing whimper, he slowly slipped off his undies and kicked them side, before getting down on all fours and looking up at his human brother "Ok... I'm an animal now... what do we do now?"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:37 pm

"Almost, but not completely." Chara corrected. "Wait a sec..." he said as he quickly ran off to his room, just to arrive back before Asriel had time to reconsider. "Here!" he said and showed what he had taken from his room to Asriel: a black collar with a leash of a two meters connected to it. "I'll put this on you and then we're ready to go." he smiled and kneeled next to Asriel to put the collar on. Quickly and self-confident Chara put the collar on Asriel and then stood back up. "Wow, you're doing great." he admired. "You really look like an animal." he said, looking at his naked and leashed brother.

"Let's go on a walk!" Chara declared, and pulled the leash a little, encouraging his brother to move. "Exercise is as good for farm animals as it is for humans!" he said, walking towards the door outside.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:22 am

"Huh?" Asriel looks over as Chara runs off, leaving him on his knees on the living room floor, before running back in with a collar and leash. He'd seen dog monsters wear stuff like this before, but was it really for animals too? The confused monster sat up on his knees, looking confused up at his human brother, before grunting as he feels them slip the collar on around their neck. once it was done, Asriel looks up at him, feeling a little twinge of submission as Chara stood over him. feeling the tug, Asriel grunts and crawls towards the door, his cute furry rump wiggling as he crawled "What!? B-but, I can't go outside naked! Someone will see...and I dont think Mama wanted use to leave the house..." he stammers, his white cheeks burning red with blush
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:25 pm

"Hmmmmmmmm..." Chara said longer than needed with a pseudo-thoughtful expression on his face, like Asriel would had asked what is the meaning of life. "I've heard that animals, especially farm-pet-animals..." Chara said and patted his brother's head, "...get very restless if they don't get to use their energy in some way." he said pretending to be worried. "Being outside and taking a good walk is a great way to use extra energy, but there may be other way too... You could do tricks!" he declared joyfully.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Private Roleplay