Hungry Dreemurrs (for me and DarkSideOfTheSun)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hungry Dreemurrs (for me and DarkSideOfTheSun)

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Asriel lets out a little huff when Chara pats his head, still blushing and hesitant though he couldn't really stop his brother from dragging him outside anyway "Uh, I guess... b-but what if someone sees me? It'll be embarrassing..."
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:02 pm

"That's the spirit!" Chara said happily and without waiting stared to walk towards the main door again, pulling Asriel behind wanted him it or not. He laughed a little at Asriel's comment and said as he opened the door: "Don't worry about it. You're cute little farm animal, and I'm sure everyone are happy to see you." He followed the comment with wide warm smile. "You can even do tricks or stunts if we meet someone!" Chara said, clearly looking forward to it. "Though, if we did that, I couldn't really say you are farm animal..." Chara thought sad in voice. "But...", his voice cleared again "...you could be my pet-farm-animal! Some people on the surface keep some non-ordinary pets, I don't think goats are unheard of." he said, sounding happy to had been able to fix the problem. "So let's go, my new pet goat!" he announced, pulling Asriel to the streets of New Home.

Even at the door one could see that the streets weren't empty. Even if they weren't exactly busy, many monsters roamed on them going on on their business. Whimsums flied past as Loox slowly walked on the other side of the road, and even lonely Woshua cleaned the road behind everyone else. Chara smiled at a sight of so lively morning.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:26 am

Asriel grunts and blushes as he crawls on all fours behind Chara, being led on a leash like a dog his little butt wiggling behind him. He shuttered as he saw everyone out and about, embarrassed and worried what they would think when they saw him, the Prince of the Monsters in such a compromising position with his brother.
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Chara took a big breath and stretched his arms like he had just woken up. One way he had, woken up to all of the possibilities for fun. "Isn't it beautiful day?" he asked rhetorically before continuing walking. "It is warm and sunny, or at least as sunny it gets underground. You must be feeling comfortable." he looked at his naked brother who crawled next to him. Luckily for Asriel, not many of the monsters did seem to pay much attention to them. At least before a familiar voice was heard behind them.

"HELLO CHARA. OH, AND HELLO ASRIEL! IT'S ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS." Papyrus, who had just caught them walking down the street, greeted them. "I'M HERE TO SEE YOUR FATHER. I'M SURE THAT I'VE FOUND A WAY TO HIM TO LET ME TO THE ROYAL GUARD." Papyrus held a dramatic pause. "I'VE DECIDED TO BRING HIM SPAGHETTI! THE DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI MADE BY ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND MY SKILLS AS PART OF THE ROYAL GUARD!" he explained excited. "SO, WHERE IS YOUR..." Papyrus made a pause and looked at Asriel, like he would just have noticed that he was completely naked. "ASRIEL?" he asked confused.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Asriel nervously crawled along on all fours, Chara's leash pulling him along. He looked up at him when he spoke and gave a little shrug. It was rather warm out today, but seeing as New Home was just north of Hotland and the core, it was always rather pleasent and mildly warm. As embarrassed as he was to be naked and on a leash out in public, the warm air on his naked fur did feel nice and his little stump of a tail even wagged a little. Maybe being Chara's farm pet wouldn't be so bad? then again...

Asriel stopped and looked up in horror when Papyrus jogged over. Being the sons of the Royal scientist, the Scelebros knew the Princes pretty well, and were familiar enough with them to refer to them by name instead of title. Usually Asriel would be happy to see his tall skeleton friend, but right now, he could do little but stiffen his entire body and blush bright red as he saw him being walked around naked like a non-monster dog. "I...I...I... Uh, I-it's a g-game... and Dad's n-not home. He's off d-doing his kingly duties..." he stammers in a weak voice
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:29 pm

"Yeah, Asriel is my pet-farm-animal! We're playing The Surface" Chara continued the explanation that Asriel started.

"A GAME?" Papyrus asked confused, but clearly trying hard to understand. "THE SURFACE?" he continued, making a little pause, but continuing before anyone could say word: "THAT SOUNDS... LIKE A GREAT IDEA! IT IS IMPORTANT TO LEARN WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LIVE ON THE SURFACE! THAT WAY WE ARE GOING TO BE VERY GOOD AT IT WHEN YOUR FATHER GETS US THERE! THAT'S AN IMPORTANT THING!" Papyrus thought out with serious voice. "AND IT MUST ALSO BE IMPORTANT TO, EH..." Papyrus hesitated a little "HOW THE PET-FARM-ANIMALS LIVE ON THE SURFACE. COULD YOU TELL ME HOW THEY LIVE? ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, MUST BE READY TO FACE ALL THE CHALLENGES THAT ARE PRESENTED ON THE SURFACE!" Papyrus declared.

"Yes... I can." Chara thought for a moment. "Along with just being, pet animals do tricks!" he explained. "Let's show him, Asriel." Chara said and smiled at his brother. "Fetch!" he shouted and threw a stick that he had just picked from his pocket.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:51 pm

"Huh? Uh, Tricks? but I dont know any..." He stammers a bit before watching Chara grab a stick and chuck it. Looking over at it, he shrugs and crawls over to pick it up with his hand, finding it a little hard to crawl on all fours while holding a stick in his hand
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:54 pm

"Use your mouth Asriel! No animal uses its hands, they don't have those. And that looks awkward anyway!" Chara said as Asriel was returning back. "But it was a good start. Let's try it again." Chara said and threw the stick again.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:42 pm

"huh? Oh, uh, ok I guess..." Asriel replies, before scampering off to get the stick, his cute little stump tail wiggling behind him as he bent down to pick up the stick in his mouth and carrying it back to Chara like a dog
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:53 pm

"Great, good work!" Chara said with overly excited voice, and bend a little to take the stick his brother had brought to him. "Isn't he good?" Chara asked Papyrus, who had followed the stick chase with a mixed emotion of interest and confusion.

"...YES, HE DID GREAT. NOT EVEN ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, COULD HAVE DONE BETTER JOB IN FETCHING A STICK AS PET-FARM-ANIMAL!" Papyrus said as his usual supportive, naive himself. "BUT I HAVE TO GO NOW. I HAVE TO FIND YOUR PARENTS TO SHOW THEM MY SPAGHETTI! WOULD YOU WANT TO TEST SOME?" Papyrus said and offered Chara and Asriel some of his pasta.

"No thanks, I have other thoughts for dinner." he said slyly and turned at Asriel. "But let Asriel show you one more trick before you go. Pet, roll!" he commanded. "And leave at your back." he added, smiling very widely.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Asriel smiled a little as Chara praised him, letting out a nervious chuckle to Papyrus before looking back to Chara with the new command "Oh, uh, ok..." Asriel replies meekly, before tucking his elbows and knees in and rolling side to side, stopping on his back as instructed, seeming to forget for a second that that meant his soft white belly as well as his stiff little cock and balls were exposed from the way his legs were bent and spread open
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:24 pm

"Seems like someone is excited of all of this." Chara chuckled at the sight with a big smile on his face as he kneeled down next to Asriel. "Good boy!" he said to his collared pet-friend and started to scratch his brother's chest like he would scratch dog.

"EERRRMMMHH.. I THINK I REALLY HAVE TO GO NOW." Papyrus said hasty and embarrassed. Seeing the son of the leader of the underworld crawling around naked had been on the edge of being too confusing for him, but seeing him having hard-on about the thing was just too much for his innocent soul. "THE SPAGHETTI IS GETTING COLD." he made an excuse.

"Don't you even want to give Asriel a scarth, he has been such a good boy?" Chara asked with faked confusion.

"NOT THIS TIME. I, I..." Papayrus looked around him finding a way out. "HAVE TO GO NOW!" he shouted and quickly spinned down the road, disappearing from sight in just a second.

"He seems to have his brother's shorcut-power after all..." Chara thought in voice before turning to Asriel. "Don't be sad, he didn't do that because of you." Chara said and smoothed his friend's cheek gently. "Let's not let it min us..." he said continuing smoothing with little slower pace, bending towards the same time, placing himself uncomfortably close to Asriel. As he did, he also let his hand wander downwards on his friend's soft chest, sliding over his belly button. "It is all right. You're a good boy." Chara stopped smoothing, leaving his hand at a rest on Asriel's cheek, but continued the talk as his other hand finally found his friend's cock. Chara smiled, with a little fire burning in his eyes.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Asriel looks up and lets out a little sound of pleasure as his brother kneels down and starts rubbing his chest and belly, blushing a bit as he looked up at Papyrus who was clearly flustered about it all. before he could even offer some kind of apology or excuse, Pap was gone and Chara was still petting and rubbing him, making him purr softly, before yelping in surprise as he felt Chara grab his malehood "Eep! C-Chara! What are you doing!? Y-You can do that, not out here in the o-open. You're my brother, and someone might see us, and- and-"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:51 pm

"Shhhh..." Chara quieted his brother, not moving from his position. Then he suddenly bend the rest of the way in and gave a little kiss on Asriel's lips. As quickly as that happened, it ended, as Chara jumped up. "Come on, my pet, quickly!" he said and started to head towards a narrow alley between two of the buildings just ten meters away from their location. "Come on, quick, quick, quick!", he shouted, pulling Asriel behind him, not letting him make an argument.

"Better." Chara said as they arrived at the empty New Home -grey alley. Noises of the street were still heard to the alley, and time to time a monster could be seen in the end of it, but no one seemed to be especially interested in to entering it. It was also very clean, unlike human alternatives, probably due to the diligent woshuas that populated the underground. "Even if you're my pet-farm-animal, I'm still just a normal person, so it wouldn't had been appropriate on the broad street." Chara explained his actions. "But now..." he said smiling, kneeling on the ground next to Asriel.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:28 pm

Asriel gasps and stares for a second, before melting into the kiss, whimpering a bit when Chara pulled away. before he even knew what was what, he felt himself be pulled up onto his knees again and dragged off into an alley, the poor goat boy struggling to keep up. He pants for breath once they get their, slowly looking up, wondering what Chara planned to do to him now
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:15 pm

"Honestly, this isn't what pet-animals really do, but I don't think that matters." Chara said as he started to take off his trousers. He quickly kicked them off, then continuing on to his underwear, following closely Asriel's reactions. In seconds Chara was had only his shirt, which didn't seem to mind him. He stood in front of Asriel, his hard dick just on the level of his brother's head. "I gave you a kiss, Asriel." Chara said. "Now it is your time to return the favor." he grinned at his friend.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Asriel blushes and gasps as he sees his brother strip naked, fidgeting nervously on his knees as they stand over him. he looks around, making sure no one could see before meekly leaning forwards and gently planting a kiss on the side of Chara's hard length
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:34 pm

"Don't be so shy Asriel." Chara said as his friend planted the kiss. "Give it a proper kiss. Show me how much you love your brother and I'll give you a treat as a reward. I know you want it" Chara winked at Asriel.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:01 pm

Asriel grunts nervously, but slowly leans in again and kisses the head of his brother's cock. But as he does, he looks up with a start as he feels the tip push in past his lips. He wants to pull back, but with Chara holding him in place by the leash, all he can do is kneel where, feeling his human sibling fill his mouth, hi tongue nervously squirming up to rub against the intruding phallus
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:06 pm

Chara couldn't but let out a small breath and arch his back just a bit as he felt Asriel's warm mouth surround his malehood. "That's more like it." he said, enjoying the feelings his brother was creating with his tongue. "You really look cute on your knees there." Chara said, enjoying the little reluctant but submissive gaze of his friend. "Just keep on." he said.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay