Hungry Dreemurrs (for me and DarkSideOfTheSun)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hungry Dreemurrs (for me and DarkSideOfTheSun)

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:56 pm

Asriel looked up at Chara with a small submissive whimper, but slowly began to move his head up and down, sucking on his brother's hard cock as he knelt at his feet, praying noone came into the alley and saw them
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Luckily for Asriel, no one seemed to be entering the alley, even though many silhouettes of monsters walked past the entrance. Chara noticed the glances Asriel gave towards the main street and gave a little giggle. "Don't you worry about that." he said, biting his lip a little as his brother worked on his cock. "Monsters enter here almost never." he said, elongating 'almost' a little. "And I'm sure if they did, they would appreciate a good pet doing as their master ordered. Maybe they even would stay to watch?" Chara teased.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Asriel blushed and groaned around his brothers cock as he continued to suck, lapping over it as it filled his warm maw feeling Chara lead him along by the leash as his little goat tail wagged behind him
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Chara smiled little amused at Asriel as he saw his wagging tail. He couldn't help but let out a little groan as he continued to lead his brother on his work with the leash. He was starting to get close to climax, but that wasn't his intention, yet. Without warning he relieved the leash a little and pulled back, leaving Asriel's mouth. "You've been a good pet." he said. "I think it is time to you to get your treat." he grinned. "Now, get on your back and spread your legs." he commanded, standing in front of Asriel, his cock as excited as ever, ready for more.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Asriel grunts as Chara pushes him off, a string of saliva connecting his mouth to their cock. Looking up at his brother, a deep blush spreads across his face as he sees them loom over him, a dominant look in their eyes that sends a shiver through the young monster. Slowly, Asriel lays back and spreads open his legs, holding them up by the knees as his hard little cock twitches in excitement. He looked up at Chara and bit his lip cutely, ready for his "treat" whatever it was actually going to be
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:01 pm

"Good boy." Chara said, taking a breath to enjoy the view of his brother in front of him, all for his to use. "You really look cute enough to eat!" Chara said as he got down on his knees. He then proceeded forward, putting his knees next to both sides of Asriel's cute boy-ass. "This may feel little weird at first, but I'm sure you will like it. At least you're so excited already." he said and poked Asriel's cock playfully. "Ready for your treat?" Chara asked, placing himself ready on the gates of his brothers boy-hole.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Asriels knelt there, shivering a little in anticipation as he felt Chara come up behind him, making a little squeaking gasp when he poked is hard cock "Uh, Y-yes?" He stammers, turning to look back at his human brother as they bared down on his tight little goatbutt
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:37 pm

"Good boy." Chara said and smirked at his brother. Then he pushed. Slowly and steadily his cock invaded Asriel's butt, until he was all in. Then he retreated, and then pushed again, creating a steady motion. "You're tight." Chara said with pleasured voice as he continued. "You definitely earn the treat." he said.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Asriel yelps outloud and shivers, feeling his brother's cock push inside him, spreading him open someone. It hurt at first, and he wanted to pull away, but after a moment, his body relaxed and adjusted, replacing the sharp pain with a warm, pulsing pleasure as he felt Chara move inside him
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Chara enjoyed his brother, who seemed to start to also enjoy his treat. He kept the steady pace, looking over at his brother, smoothing his soft fur. "Turn around." he commanded and pulled away for a moment. "I want to see your face." Chara said.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:55 pm

Asriel moans and coos as Chara pounds into him, before feeling him pull out and slowly turns around in his knees, looking up at his human brother as he panted for breath "W-What is it Chara?" he asks meekly
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Chara didn't answer the question. He just smirked, with expression of mix of friendliness and love, and evil sense of power. He then lifted Asriel's ass a little and put his cock back to his brother's love hole. As he started moving, he lifted towards without warning and started to kiss his best friend, locking them together from two places. He was getting close, and he tried to push himself to all the right places, making sure Asriel wouldn't be left without the treat. On one hand it felt fair doing that, but on the other hand it would be also very practical, very practical to have his brother relaxed as the dinner time was closing in. Reminded of the dinner, his stomach growled a little, just to encourage Chara to amp his speed up, towards the last seconds.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:37 am

Asriel gasps as Chara pics him up and pins him back against the wall of the alley, his legs spread open as his brother thrusts into him again. He moans and squirms against the wall as Chara pounds into him roughly, groaning into the kiss as he kisses back and wraps his arms around Chara's neck. He moans and bounces with every thrusts, feeling Chara pound against his gspot until he was crying out loud into the echoing streets, shooting a think load of cum that splatters between them
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Chara came at the same time as his brother, releasing his boy-cream inside Asriel's butt. As he came, he pushed Asriel towards strongly one last time, burying himself as deep inside him as he could. For few seconds Chara just laid on Asriel, enjoying the afterglow and the proximity of his brother. Then he pulled back, and stood up. "What a mess you made pet." Chara said, looking at his shirt that was now stained with Asriel's cum. "Well, better get this off. Should've taken it before." he said and quickly undressed the shirt, and after that he put his pants back on, going around shirtless. "You have to carry it, as you made it dirty. Got to get clean one on in home." Chara said and tossed the shirt at Asriel. "Just remember how pets carry things!"
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:43 pm

Asriel grunts as Chara lets him down, letting him fall back to his feet after being pinned to the wall. He pants for breath as he watches Chara clean himself up before throwing his shirt at him. He catches it with a start and starts to fold it up, before slowly nodding to his bother, putting the folded shirt into his mouth before getting back down onto all fours, crawling over to him while doing his best not to step on his leash as it dragged behind him
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Mon May 01, 2017 2:29 pm

"Good boy." Chara smiled at Asriel and patted his head. Then he headed to the street, and joined the crowd. They were gathering many stares again, Asriel being completely naked and Chara also shirtless. It must've been very confusing moment for many, seeing the son of their king walking naked on a leash on his fours, having the shirt of his step-brother in his mouth. Especially confused were those who noticed the cum-stains in the shirt, and the pleased face of Chara. But no one said anything, or stopped them this time, and the road to home went fast, for Chara at least.

When Chara finally closed the front door of their home, his stomach growled. "I think it is dinner time." Chara said and looked at his brother. "I'm going to teach of farm animals and dinners for you." he smiled. "Just take a quick shower, and come to kitchen after that as I go and put a clean shirt on me."
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed May 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Asriel blushes and groans as he crawled behind Chara, feeling many monster staring at him with confused and worried eyes, judging him. he felt ashamed and embarrassed, but as he felt Chara tug him along by the leash, he couldn't help feeling a deep pang of submissive pleasure from the situation. Maybe playing Chara's pet was a pretty fun game, even if it was a little embarrassing...

Once they were inside Asriel sighs and drops the shirt from his mouth, before looking up at Chara and nodding "Ok... can I get dressed afterwards or do I have to stay naked?" He asks as he stands up and starts to take off the collar
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Fri May 12, 2017 9:16 am

"Stay naked." Chara grinned as he left to take a new shirt. In a minute he was back in the kitchen, where he started to take out preparement stuff for the dinner. BBQ sauce, salt, different peppers and other spices were lied on one table and some kind of razor and ropes on other side table. The main table was left empty except for big black oven tray placed on it. Something quite big was going to oven soon, but the meat was still missing, nowhere to be seen. As he waited for his brother, Chara did finishing touches to the preparements.
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon May 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Asriel nods and goes off to the bathroom, leaving his collar on the sink as he turns on the water and steps in. humming a cute song to himself, he stands in the running water, letting it soak through his fur as he rubs himself sown, grabbing the soap and lathering up a few times, even cleaning up his butt, which was leaking with Chara's cum. once he was all clean and rinsed off, he steps out of the shower and dries himself with a towel, rubbing himself vigorously before grabbing the hair drying from the shelf and air drying his fur. it all takes about ten minutes, but when he's done he slips the collar back on around his neck and heads down stairs, smiling as he finds Chara in the kitchen "Hey, I'm all clean... so is this part of the game too?"
Zetsu-san
---

Postby DarkSideOfTheSun » Fri May 19, 2017 1:07 pm

"Yes it is." Chara smiled back. "It is the most important thing for farm animal actually! Come, sit here." Chara said and tapped the table next to the tray as a mark. "Quickly. It is important!" Chara said, clearly excited of the play they were doing. Waiting that Asriel would crawl on the table, Chara took the razor ready to his hand. "This won't hurt. Give me your arm." Chara said. "I'll just shave your fur."
DarkSideOfTheSun
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay