(me and dellobenedetto) A Miltank's wofly meal)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (me and dellobenedetto) A Miltank's wofly meal)

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Rosa blinks couple of times then stare at her belly to watch more of the movement. "N-No way.. You can swallow prey whole? You just a cute little moo moo so how can you swallow other whole?"

(sorry! I swear I answer this long time.. >.<)
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby dellobenedetto » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:38 pm

(It's alright.)

"Like this!" And with one swift motion, Rosa's suddenly no longer in the forest - instead, she's surrounded by Tana's cavernous mouth, which feels a bit larger than it looked on the outside, if not by much. "Mm, you taste good! ...Could do without the clothes, though..."
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:06 pm

"H-Hey! Let me go! You are really messing with the wrong wolf here you oversize cow!" Rosa growls abit as she struggles to pull herself free but didn't realized how strong this Miltank was.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby dellobenedetto » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:15 pm

"Your struggles say otherwise," Tana giggles, continuing to try and pull off Rosa's clothes with her tongue. "You should be thankful I didn't gulp you down immediately, you little wolf~" She begins walking through the forest, and the trainer's presence in her mouth only makes her cheeks look a bit more stuffed than usual.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:32 pm

Rosa's yelp as she felt her jacket slowly start to pull off on her body then she try using her tail to slap at Tina's nose. "W-Watch where your tounge go you moo moo! I have only a jacket on so you better have no naughty ideas in your cow mind!"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby dellobenedetto » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Unfortunately, noses are notoriously difficult to slap from inside someone, and Tana only chuckled as Rosa's tail smacked the roof of her mouth. "Only~ a jacket, hmm~?"

Sure enough, the Miltank spared no time pulling the wolf's jacket off, spitting it out into her hands. She then slid her tongue between her legs, and fortunately she didn't have anything naughty planned - she instead lifted her tongue, sending Rosa tumbling back towards her throat.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:15 pm

(I am soooooo sorry! I thought I reply to this too and I took a very long break! I hope you can forgive me! DX)
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby dellobenedetto » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:33 pm

(It's alright, don't worry.)
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:27 pm

(Oh jeez.. I had been gone way too long huh? ^^" I am sooo sorry.. Life really got in my way and I don't know what to say.. I been gone so long so maybe you had forgot about me which I would understand if you do or can't forgive me not trying to get back on and explain what was going on.. It's almost been half of year of me since I last got on here and talk to you which again I am so sorry.. Anyway I am glad if you reply to this message and show me you are here all these long months of me being gone and hopefully you are doing fine with your life.. So again forgive this sad fat wolf and I hope we can talk soon..)
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby dellobenedetto » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:40 pm

(Again, it's alright. Life happens.)
dellobenedetto
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay