Slay the Dragon! Side Stories

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Slay the Dragon! Side Stories

Postby nicktaken » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:05 am

Kilian had trouble telling what was going on through the dragon's head. He felt bad for the fox when it got eaten, and he felt worse for the girl because she was more relatable, but in the end, he didn't care as much as he probably should have. The sight of this badly hurt child was supposed to upset him greatly, as any human being with any degree of compassion, but it just did not. Well, after several years of basically hating anything humanoid and killing more than his fair share of people, some who deserved it and some who just got in the way, he probably just didn't care any more.

The part that worried him most in all this was how Zerechia herself would take it. She had expressed grief over the fact she would eat adventurers who came to bother and potentially kill her in that secluded cavern, when the wanted man himself would never have given it a second thought. All he was doing was trying to be supportive of her, even in such a questionable matter, but apparently she would rather he wasn't. He clicked his tongue at her retort, feeling rather offended. The joke was stupid, true, but that wasn't the point.

"Oh, so it's about innocence. I wonder what horrible crime you assumed the fox had committed? Must have burned down a dragon orphanage or two. You know, really made it personal." He grumbled, handing her the waterskin as requested and proceeding to wipe the generous coating of stomach acid off the girl with just his hands. His already worn sleeves would probably suffer for it, but he'd be fine otherwise, and they didn't have nearly enough water to wash off everything. Especially since this stuff was a bit viscous and sticky; water wouldn't do that great. Good thing the girl seemed to have lost consciousness or this would hurt a lot. Or not, since the woman allegedly removed her sense of pain with magic. Whatever.

"Give me that." Kilian said angrily and grabbed the waterskin from Zerechia. His hands were shaking slightly as he did his best to clean the girl of the harmful substance, having moved her aside first, naturally. Not from anger, but rather the situation was getting through to him now that he stopped deliberately being cold to this poor child. Well, he supposed it was a good thing she was swallowed whole, because he was going to slit its throat otherwise, and then there'd be no fixing this. Fixing, he questioned his own choice of word, as if this was some kind of mistake. Well, perhaps it was.

Once he was done washing the girl, he grabbed his blanket from the backpack and wrapped her up. It wasn't the best thing for a burn, but he didn't want her to die of cold, either. Actually, unless they found her some help, she might not make it whether she felt pain or not. She was in a bad way and they couldn't really offer her much. They needed to get this girl a healer. "Well, looks like we're marching through the night." He informed his companion with a less than pleased voice. She could have just digested her dinner and they'd never know the difference. But no, she just had to get curious. And now they had a child that might die without help on their hands.
I write stuff, sometimes: GALLERY
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:07 am

Taking the waterskin from him she simply stared at him for a moment. "Oh yeah?" Her eyes narrowed, her brows furrowed. "If you want to know what a furious dragon really can be like then go ahead and keep it up." She warned him. She was already questioning herself. She did not need him to bash on her morals as well. She suspected that they would need to have quite the heart to heart once this was over.

Helping him wipe the girl off she had made sure to cast a resistance spell on the unconcious one just so the acids didn't deal any more damage than they already did. But the damage was already substancial. She was surprised when Kilian took the waterskin back and started washing off what they had been unable to wipe off. She took her own waterskin and did the same. Soon enough they had cleaned her up as good as they could and had emptied their water supply. She nodded to him as she saw him wrap the girl up in a blanket.

Marching through the night? No problem. She could stay awake for weeks or even years at a time if it was really necessary. Well at least when she was not way overdue for her hybernation. But a day or two with no sleep shouldn't be a problem. "Alright." Strapping up her scale to her back she carefully lifted the blanket wrapped girl up in her arms. She started walking down the road again this time with urgency to her steps. Dinner as well as sleep could wait until she had righted her wrong. "So what are we going to tell the healer?" She asked Kilian. He was the human expert here.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:50 am

"Furious at what? Being called on your bullshit?" Kilian scoffed, not even dignifying her threat with a turn of his head as he focused on helping the child. He was upset before, but now he was just mad at her. It wasn't even about this unlucky girl with extra appendages whom they previously believed to be a fox. And he wasn't accusing her of anything, except for spouting nonsense. It was an honest mistake; how was anyone supposed to know that wasn't an actual fox? In fact, even if it weren't a mistake and she knew that wasn't just an animal... No, her behavior proved beyond any reasonable doubt that she didn't. But even if she had, he wouldn't really care. He supposed he was heartless, but he wouldn't feel particularly bad if she decided to eat this girl again. Well, if she had decided to do it right away, that is. After telling him off when he was just trying to be supportive, not so much.

"Um, no. I think she'd rather not see the face of the person who almost digested her alive when she comes to." He commented and pulled the girl out of Zerechia's grasp. "I'll carry her." Ignoring any and all protests, he hurried back to the road and started walking. Of course, that concern was only valid if she would wake up at all. A burn wasn't the most dangerous thing, except, of course, when it covered the whole body. The girl was really light, almost weightless. Well, she was small and thin, not to mention she got her hair and most of her skin melted off by stomach acids.

The question about a healer was a good one. What were they supposed to say? "I guess we'll twist the truth a little. Tell them she got eaten by some kind of monster. Maybe a young hydra?" He shrugged. This area was temperate and rather wet, with more than a single marsh nearby, which were often the favorite places to nest for those beasts. It was probably how Theodore got his hands on one, although he wasn't sure how he managed to kill it regardless. "Or you could just threaten the healer, because that makes perfect sense, right?" He scoffed again, letting her know exactly what he thought of her words earlier.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:44 am

The dragoness in disguise simply grit her teeth in response. This is the human she had spent time mating with only a few days ago. It was making her conflicted beyond measure, even if her current state of mind was just furious anger. She knew Kilian was a person of unfortunate circumstances, but even so he was not particularly innocent himself. So according to the logic he thinks she follows eating him right here and right now would be just. But instead of just murdering her lover outright she took a deep breath before letting it out, calming her rage. Even if Kilian deserved a lesson in her power, or perhaps a trip through her gut, what mattered now was the life of the girl.

Zerechia was rather surprised when Kilian took the girl from her grasp, she was stronger than him and unable to fall prey to fatigue the same way, she would have no issue carrying the girl yet he insisted. "Are you sure? I will not tire from carrying her, are you sure you will manage?" She asked as she followed him. Even so they needed to reach the next town as quickly as possible to give the girl as big of a chance for recovery as possible. Instead of insisting on carrying the girl she focused more on her magic, she was still weakened slightly from the drain of Cassandra but she would have enough for this. Directing her magic towards Kilian she focused on speeding him up. A slightly lower powered version of her time stop spell only to speed his rapid walking up to a speed where she would have to fly to keep up.

Once he started to heavily outpace her she flapped her big wings of silver feathers to follow him. But even with their speed increased a lot it still took an hour before they reached the town. Cutting her magic to Kilian she landed next to him and started panting. She was nearing her limits both physically and magically. Yet she still had to keep the acid resistance spell going on the girl in case they missed something. Panting she moved up next to Kilian. "So where do we find a healer?" She asked her voice rather neutral besides the exhaustion. "Urgh. I'm so out of shape." She complained. Supposedly two hundred years of barely any activity did no good for her cardio.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:44 am

The dragoness in disguise simply grit her teeth in response. This is the human she had spent time mating with only a few days ago. It was making her conflicted beyond measure, even if her current state of mind was just furious anger. She knew Kilian was a person of unfortunate circumstances, but even so he was not particularly innocent himself. So according to the logic he thinks she follows eating him right here and right now would be just. But instead of just murdering her lover outright she took a deep breath before letting it out, calming her rage. Even if Kilian deserved a lesson in her power, or perhaps a trip through her gut, what mattered now was the life of the girl.

Zerechia was rather surprised when Kilian took the girl from her grasp, she was stronger than him and unable to fall prey to fatigue the same way, she would have no issue carrying the girl yet he insisted. "Are you sure? I will not tire from carrying her, are you sure you will manage?" She asked as she followed him. Even so they needed to reach the next town as quickly as possible to give the girl as big of a chance for recovery as possible. Instead of insisting on carrying the girl she focused more on her magic, she was still weakened slightly from the drain of Cassandra but she would have enough for this. Directing her magic towards Kilian she focused on speeding him up. A slightly lower powered version of her time stop spell only to speed his rapid walking up to a speed where she would have to fly to keep up.

Once he started to heavily outpace her she flapped her big wings of silver feathers to follow him. But even with their speed increased a lot it still took an hour before they reached the town. Cutting her magic to Kilian she landed next to him and started panting. She was nearing her limits both physically and magically. Yet she still had to keep the acid resistance spell going on the girl in case they missed something. Panting she moved up next to Kilian. "So where do we find a healer?" She asked her voice rather neutral besides the exhaustion. "Urgh. I'm so out of shape." She complained. Supposedly two hundred years of barely any activity did no good for her cardio.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:14 am

"I'm sure. If you want to help her, it would be best if she didn't see you first thing should she wake." Kilian said using a softer tone with her now. It wasn't like he wanted to snap at her, he was just very upset by her words. It wasn't like he didn't find the sight of her puking up a still living child disturbing. He was simply trying to show he cared about her. After all, they did already have a disagreement on how appropriate it was to eat people, basically first day they knew one another. That was back when she meant nothing to him as a person, but things changed. He just wanted her to know that, and as usual, his good intentions didn't work out as desired.

"I'm used to pushing my limits anyway." He added with a bit of a proud smirk. It wasn't a matter to be happy about, but it was helpful now. The girl was very light anyway, she probably would be even if his lover hadn't almost digested her by accident. Those were some words he never thought would pass through his head, but then again, he never expected to have gotten together with a dragon, of all people. Until relatively recently he never even expected to meet one face to face in his lifetime. Well, that was old news by now, and not worth pondering for long. Then again, what else was there to do? Talking felt a bit awkward and it would be best if they saved their breath anyway; they did need to hurry.

Focused on the child and his various thoughts, Kilian didn't really notice Zerechia using any spells and was rather surprised at their speedy arrival in town. He was pretty sure it should have taken them longer, especially with the slight detour they took, but he wasn't going to complain. It was only after seeing his lover gliding and almost out of breath that he realized she must have done something to help; she should have just said so, really. "Best way is to ask a local." He answered her question briefly and put his hood on before the guards started paying attention to him. He might slip right past them normally, but with the way things were? Not likely.

"It would be best if you took the lead here." He said, handing her the girl and simply sticking around trying to be inconspicuous while she got directions. Once they moved out of sight of the guards, he rejoined her and took the girl again, allowing Zerechia to get a bit of rest. He also took the lead once they actually found a healer: instead of answering their numerous questions, he simply said they found the kid out of town and handed them a few gold coins. At that point he led his lover away and to the closest inn he could find, for the food and rest they both needed. Honestly, they were lucky that the child didn't wake up in that whole time, as he expected her to panic and attract a lot of attention, which they didn't need. He wasn't sure if they should come back to check on her, either, as that could prove troublesome.

"She should get the help she needs now." He assured Zerechia as they were finally alone in a room. "Ready to get something to eat?"
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:16 am

Zerechia was confused when he handed her the child. After all he said she shouldn't carry her in case she woke up. But with how Kilian moved into a side street to try to stay away from the guards it dawned on her just what he was doing. Remembering that he said he was a wanted man the way things progressed made sense. But even so just getting into the town gave her a lot of suspicious glances. After all not every day a white haired, gray winged human carrying a naked half melted girl and the scale of a dragon walks into town. But with her magic already being overused she did not want to spend even more to not seem odd. So she accepted the mixed looks from the people, after all the life girl mattered more than her comfortable unnoteworthyness.

It wasn't until Kilian had found his way back to her and insisted on carrying the girl again that she was able to really pay attention to the people around. It made her very self concious that she did not have her spell active, but at this point it mattered little. The spell does not work retroactively and come morn everyone in town will be gossiping about her. Thankfully the pair found a healer to hand the girl off to. Kilian told a little fib about how they found her like this and Zerechia was amazed at how straight faced he was able to stay while saying that lie. Of course she did not know Kilian that well yet so there might be some subtle quirk to detect the lie, but against strangers it most likely worked perfectly.

The next while passed her as if by a blurr, nothing of note commited to her memory as all they did was find a room at the nearest inn from the healer. It wasn't until they were in the inn that she was able to relax and think about just what had transpired that day. "Yeah. I don't know if I should come back once she is healed and appologize or if I should just leave the poor thing alone." Even if the girl got healed there could be unforseen consequences to her action for the poor one. But then breaking her line of thought Kilian asked her a simple question, a question which normally would not have meant that much but after everything it caused something in her head to click. "I do think that sounds like a great idea." She licked her lips as she looked at him with a smirk. "And I do believe I have a tasty little morsel right here." She moved up to him before quickly grabbing his arms and pinning them to his sides in a rather forceful hug. Leaning in she took a demanding kiss from his lips.

As Kilian struggled against her hug she broke the kiss. "Why are you squirming so much? I thought you said I may try whenever." She spoke as teasingly as she could. Quick focus on her magic which had recovered slightly and she found herself pressing into Kilian slightly more but without increasing the force of her grip. "And if I want to make you my meal there is not a whole lot you can do to stop me you know." She said with another smirk. Her tongue once more leaving her mouth to wet her lips. With a quick yet very specific flick of her wrist she removed her bracelet and with it her clothes. "You wont be needing these anymore." She said before focusing on a very short teleportation spell. In an instant Kilian's clothes disappeared from his body and reappeared next to him before crumbling into a heap on the floor. Leaning forward she licked the side of his neck quite sensually. At the taste of his naked flesh her stomach gurgled. "See, I'm starving for you." She giggled. Even if she could force herself on him she decided to let go of her hug. This was about asserting her dominance, not make him fear her. "But I am a graceous mistress. Perhaps we could have some fun first." She splayed her naked body up before him, presenting every curve as her wings spread out to their full extent, touching both the opposite walls of the room and blocking any route to the door.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Although he tried not to show it, Kilian was a bit worried for the kid they dropped off. Aside from her being rather unusual, which could spell trouble depending on who learned of her presence, there was also the fact she was alone. A young fox being on its own wasn't too surprising, but a humanoid child was a completely different story. Did they end up separating her from her family or friends? Would they be able to find one another? Some might say he had no right to worry about the girl after being perfectly fine with the idea of his lover eating her, but that was different. He wasn't heartless, he simply had no idea if they'd even be able to get her help in time.

Those concerns quickly vacated his mind, however, when Zerechia suddenly grabbed him. Her grip was as inescapable as ever and her kiss caught him by surprise. The embrace was not entirely comfortable and despite being turned on by her very forward behavior, he did not particularly enjoy being constricted. He struggled against her hands a bit, futilely of course, mostly to let her know that he would rather be able to move on his own. "Try what?" He asked in sincere confusion; with his focus on her forceful hug he didn't make the connection straight away, but he caught on pretty soon. Well, kind of. He couldn't really tell how serious she was being with the subject of actual food and making advances on him. He certainly wouldn't be against the latter, especially since he took it as a sign she wasn't upset with him for earlier, but he was also quite hungry by now.

"I guess there is not." He agreed with a smirk, deciding to join in on her game. It was probably a habit from his past, but he knew better than to get distracted when his lover was in a frisky mood, as that did not happen often. And even if it would with Zerechia, he wasn't against it. Food could wait. Fooling around could, as well, but would they really be in the mood after stuffing themselves at the end of this rather trying day? Most likely not was the answer. But having a little fun wouldn't spoil their appetite at all. He couldn't help but chuckle when she magicked his clothes off; it would have been so much simpler to get them off by hand. But of course, that would mean letting him go, and it seemed she didn't really want to. He couldn't get away, but he could put his hands on her waist, which was exactly what he did. Her tongue on his skin sent shivers down his spine. She had been forward before, but that was mostly awkward. This, on the other hand, was seductive.

What he didn't expect was for her to step away and seemingly block the exit from the room. Why would she take measures to prevent an escape he wasn't going to attempt? Unless... Had he misunderstood her intentions, taking her rather literal desires as innuendos? That was a cause for some concern; he hesitated in place for a couple of seconds. "Shouldn't we actually get something to eat first?" He asked a bit meekly. Remembering her words from a minute ago, he had to admit: it was true, he did say she could eat him whenever. But that was a spur of the moment thing he said after seeing how adorable she looked despite having just swallowed an animal whole. The consequences would be less pretty, much like what happened with that girl. Kilian felt a little embarrassed that he was getting excited despite the confusion. He felt a tinge of fear, but that only seemed to add spice to this situation. He was having trouble thinking of her as a dragon, having little memory of her appearance as such, but there was no doubt in his mind it played a significant role in his attraction to her. An ordinary person just wouldn't have this sort of strong but sometimes awkward and silly character as a dragon, and her power left him in awe. He would do his best to protect her, but it was pleasant to think she could do the same for him.

"You're not... seriously going to eat me, right?" He asked, not sure which answer he wanted to hear and whether he wanted it to be true or not. He thought of himself as being pretty strong and his Gift certainly didn't get in the way, but he knew full well he stood no chance against her in any way. If she really wanted to, she could probably just teleport him straight inside her stomach; realizing his own powerlessness before her made his heart rush, in a good way. All that aside, he wasn't sure how far she would take this, and it worried him. Whatever the case, playing along seemed to be the best course of action for now. Except he didn't see a way he could slip past her. Perhaps he should bend the rules, he decided as he walked straight up to her and pulled her into a kiss. "What sort of fun are you thinking?" He asked as he ran his hands over her back. Thinking about it, maybe she was just trying to trick him into thinking she intended to eat him, just to mess with him.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:21 am

The dragoness clicked her tongue before answering. "Oh but I have every intent to." She answered giving him a smirk. Though it did as well remind her that she was in charge here and there was not a whole lot he could do to change that. "Also you are to refer to me as mistress while we are outside the public eye." She gave him a stern look to show that she was not joking. At least she thought she had managed to convey that until he simply walked up to her and put his arms around her. "Oh I plan to take what pleasure I want from you before making you my meal." Strike one Kilian. At three there is no escaping becoming a snack for the night. "Also, you forgot to adress me properly." She chuckled before she wrapped her wings around him in a feathery blanket and started pushing him towards the bed.

Once they reached the bed edge she unwrapped her wings and pushed him onto it. Moments later she clambered up on it after him. Now being above him she held herself in position with her arms and legs surrounding him, firmly locking him in place. "Now the mistress is wondering if she should simply take what she wants or make you give her what she wants?" Zerechia wondered with a loud hum following it. After mentally debating for a little bit she rolled beside Kilian and layed herself down splayed. "Now Kilian, please your mistress." She demanded. Being dominant over him was actually quite fun, even if she wanted a mate to dominate her. But then again, Kilian had today been downgraded from mate to pet. Still one rank above being considered for permanent food, though temporary belly filler would not be too out of place.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:15 am

The wanted man wasn't entirely sure if he should laugh or worry when she said she intended to eat him. She was not acting like her usual self, when she would joke about it and then feel a bit embarrassed that she had, leaving him to guess if there was some deeper meaning to it every single time. It felt different right now, her tone more serious. Perhaps she actually was upset at the way he behaved when she spit up that girl. "Oh come on. I'm sorry I snapped at you, but that was just... I was trying to be supportive!" Kilian finally exclaimed, deciding there was little point in keeping what he felt bottled up. This wasn't fair at all. "I am not some sadistic bastard, I was just trying to show I wouldn't dislike you if you did eat people, accidentally or not. And you just... dismissed that." He added with a sigh. Now he was getting upset; his good will toward apparently missed the target completely and now she intended to punish him in some way for it.

His words appeared to have fallen on deaf ears, however, as she just kept doing what she seemed to have intended. Although her wings did feel quite nice, the feathers brushing against his skin softly. Well, there would be no harm in playing along for a while. He did like her being assertive like this a lot, even if he could do without some parts of it. Namely the 'mistress' bit. Perhaps he was misunderstanding yet again and ruining what was supposed to have been a game from start to finish; that would not do at all. Even if she was using a bit more force than entirely necessary, he thought when she pushed him onto the bed. He wasn't really resisting, but a little more strength there and he might not have been able to remain standing at all. Those thoughts quickly left his mind when she climbed on top of him. Playing along didn't seem bad at all in that moment.

"That's a bit of a moot point, isn't it?" He smiled up at her when asked that rhetorical question and then added, "...mistress." He was a little disappointed that she went with the second option, very interested in seeing what the dragon might come up with had she not; despite her alleged inexperience in these matters, she had been a very quick and eager study so far. Remembering how perceptive she seemed to almost anything he did, however, he decided he might be able to turn the tables a bit. At her command he just smirked in a way that did not befit a servant at all and kissed at her fingers carefully, as a knight might to a princess. He was no knight, of course, but on the other hand, she was a dragon who would classically steal princesses from castles.

Kilian moved down on the bed, trying to come up with what he would do as he went along. 'Pleasing your mistress' was a very vague demand that she could say he didn't mean regardless of what he did, but he was going to try his best. If nothing else, she would probably appreciate a foot massage after the amount of walking they did today. And while he wasn't a trained masseuse, he had a fairly good idea how to deal with muscle fatigue with the lifestyle he was leading. He started working with just his hands, but knowing it was a game and constantly able to take in her enticing form from this angle, he couldn't help but get excited pretty quickly. His mouth soon joined the process, kissing and softly licking her soles and toes when they weren't occupied by his hands. "You have the most elegant feet." He commented with a sly smile when he momentarily looked up at her. "...mistress."

After a couple of minutes he started moving up her legs, still giving her a fair massage and not just pretending to do so as he showered every inch of her skin with caress. He was gradually forgetting about the premise of this game and just started sincerely showing his adoration for her. By the time he reached her hips - which was not long, but sure felt like it - he had forgotten about it completely. He continued the massage, not leaving her inner thighs out of it, and then his hands moved over to her butt and gave it a nice little squeeze while he leaned down and gave her lower lips a passionate kiss, one that was threatening to become a full-blown make-out session as most thoughts had already left his head.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Zerechia let out a small sigh as Kilian moved down her legs and started to softly but firmly rub at her feet. Lifting a finger to her mouth she bit down on it slightly just to quel herself a bit. The touch was feeling so nice as was the kisses that followed. She was about to give him a compliment for the good work he was doing then suddenly she could feel the tongue on her sole. Instead of the words she had intended a simple moan escaped her lips. Seeing his eyes light up from her sound she simply accepted it as the compliment and let him continue.

Before long he was moving away from her feet and up on her calves. Soon he was past her knees and focused on her thighs. The fingers pressing in deeply into her dense thigh muscles was making it quite hard to stiffle her moans and some even escaped her lips. She herself was forgetting about the roles she had applied as well. Instead she was focused on the careful motions of Kilian as he gave every inch of skin his attention. The sudden squeeze on her butt was unexpected and she let out a surprised squeal from it. Her surprise from the action was all but forgotten as deep moan escaped her lips when he planted the first kiss against her glistening nethers. He was showing her even more care than the first time they had been intimate, and she was loving every last moment of it. As his kissing transistioned into more of a licking she couldn't help but moan out more, one of her hands starting to grip at the bedsheets while the other reached an uncertain limbo, unsure whether to stiffle her moans or to grab Kilian's head.

"Don't you dare stop." She commanded him, shortly followed by another stiffled moan. Whatever he was doing it was feeling wonderful, it all made sense to her why her sister was so into these carnal acts now.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:28 am

Kilian was having a lot more fun with this than he actually expected to. Perhaps he was once again misunderstanding something, but, what the heck? This was what 'making love' was really about, extended foreplay to really show your adoration for your lover. At least it was one of the many options. The actual sex bit? Sure, that was pretty good, too, but it only lasted several minutes. Enough time to build up and release some physical pleasure, sure, but what about an emotional connection? Brothels were a great case in point in his opinion; a lucrative business, far as he knew, and also a collective of miserable people on both sides. If it weren't personal, then one lover could be easily substituted for any other, and that just sounded like a very bleak way to live.

And having a dragon for a girlfriend was one of the most amazing ever, and not even for the reasons most people would think of. He wasn't sure why, but he certainly didn't mind how receptive she was to his various experiments in bed, mild as they were. He wouldn't be nearly as much into this foot play if she didn't seem to enjoy it. Neither of them would say it was the best thing ever, of course, but it was just warm up. Another side of it was that due to or despite her alleged ignorance of anything sexual in human terms, she was very willing to experiment. And the fact she wasn't actually human and didn't seem to suffer from some minor hygienic problems certainly didn't hurt, either. It was probably the least appropriate thing to do in the moment, but he couldn't help comparing her to Evelyn. Zerechia came out on top with a massive lead in every way, every time. No exceptions.

It was fun to see her squirm when exposed to his caress, seemingly forgetting the very rules she had set in place just a little earlier. It also made Kilian feel quite full of himself, audacious even. When she told him not to stop, he continued for a few more seconds before pulling back and moving up so their faces were a bit closer together. "Or else what?" He asked and showed her quite the impudent smirk. "Mistress." He added, but did so more to mock how easily he became the one in control.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:12 am

Every touch, kiss, and lick sent shivers down her spine as they tingled across her skin. Zerechia did not quite know how experienced in these kinds of matters Kilian were but he sure knew how to slowly making her want it more and more. The slow progressual buildup as he moved his teasing up across her legs. This body was so incredibly sensitive compared to her draconic form it was almost drowning out her thoughs with these slow and sensual touches. Her wings would curl around his back before uncurling again as if they were unsure what to do with them as her voice cracked letting a few short gasps and moans past her attempts at keeping them down. All of this was lining up perfectly to that experience she had back a couple of nights ago. A tiny part of her mind wondered how these sort of carnal acts would feel in her natural form, but the sensations drowned out the little thought of curiosity. If this was what lovemaking was then she felt sorry for her past self, having denied herself this sort of feelings. It really helped that it was Kilian doing this or else she might not at all have been as into it as she was. The human had really proven to be great. At this rate he would be able to redeem himself from his pet status.

Her moaning had of course picked up as Kilian licked at Zerechia's most sensitive area. But it tappered of quickly as he paused, in a way to tease her. His defiant question frustrated her, both because of the lack of continual attention to her now rather hot and bothered bits and because of the defiant tone in which he spoke, almost as if he was testing her. "Or Drake help you I'll make you continue from the inside of it." She said before pulling him in for a kiss as he had moved up closer to her face. The long passionate locking of lips would last a bit as she held him close and almost rubbed her body against him, only so she could feel the sensation of her skin rubbing against his. The many hairs on his body tickled her and sent jolts up her spine.

Once their lip locking ended she looked into his eyes. The orbs where as pretty as she had always thought. With a slightly lusty smirk she simply commanded him. "Well now you better finish what you started, or the mistress will be rather cross with you." She let out as a warning before she guided him downwards again, gasping as he kissed and caressed any exposed on the way back, that is to say, all of it. While most of her mind was to busy drinking everything in, a small part of her wondered if she could go through with her threat if he still teased her like he did the first time.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:23 am

Well then, were the only two words Kilian said in his mind at her unusual threat. That settled it, Zerechia was the absolute best. Not at anything in particular, just in general. It wasn't like he had a lot of experience with women, but this was completely new to him. Evelyn did get frisky at times, but she always left most of it up to him. She hinted at what she wanted, that she wanted him, but rarely and rather timidly. Never anything like this. Not keeping him in the room until she's had her fun, not commanding him to attend to her, not threatening to use him for her own pleasure if he wasn't willing to do so himself. He wasn't hugely into the whole master and servant or even slave premise of it, but the actual events more than made up for it. When she pulled him into a kiss he returned it eagerly, rubbing up against her, moaning softly as he found himself in a convenient position to push into her, feeling how wet and hot she was.

But something held him back in the moment, and then the look in her eyes convinced him to keep going in the same manner for a while longer. He said nothing as she started guiding him back, instead focusing on caressing every inch of her skin and covering it in passionate kisses. Her breasts especially had the attention of his lips and tongue, but all the while he kept running his fingers over her shoulders, arms, chest, belly, back, wings and thighs. He eventually moved lower again, showering her with adoration, his mind occupied by a single thought the whole time: what did she mean by that threat? Just what exactly was it? And would she be able to go through with it? And what would it entail?

He gave her lower lips a long and deep kiss, with plenty of tongue, but he didn't really feel like following her order and 'finishing it'. Not in this way. Her threat or promise just refused to get out of his head, and with every passing moment he grew more curious. So in the end he only teased her with his tongue for a short time before quickly moving up again to look her in the eyes. "What did you mean, you'd make me continue from the inside?" He asked, a bit worried that it would be a very stupid question. Then again, she was a dragon who had powerful magic, so perhaps... "Can we try that?" He added a bit quieter, though easily enough for her to hear.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:14 am

There it was, she moaned out loud as the kiss touched her lower lips. Then a stuttering moan followed as he added tongue to it. That is until he suddenly stopped again and looked up at her with that curious expression. She frowned as she was once more denied, and now she was contemplating just how to devour him for the evening. Just going over the list of spells she would need to cast to make it safe-ish for him. That is until he asked the stupid question. "Exactly what it sounded like. To have you squirming inside of me." She had almost enterely decided to eat him and forget about his cocky defiance until morning.

That is until his quiet question derailed her train of thoughs. Looming down at Kilian Chia raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Want to go inside do you?" She chuckled. A small modification to her list of spells later and she smiled down at him. "Only because I am such a graceous mistress." Quietly casting a couple of spells on herself as well as on Kilian she looked down at him as he looked up at her from between her legs. Moving her hands down she put her fingers to the side of her cooch. "If you want to go inside so badly, then go ahead. I will help you if you need it." Pulling her nethers apart she showed him that right now they were extremely flexible. Easily stretching more than they normally should.

As he touched her sensitive spots she moaned out loud. But she soon bit her lips. She was able to stifle the next one as she felt the first bit of him enter her. However her tactic of biting her lip did not help at all as more of Kilian went inside her nethers. Instead her moan was loud and clear. "Oh drake I had no idea having someone going into once nether could feel so good." By now her wings had folded in such a way as to push and encurage Kilian further inside. This feeling was quite unlike anything she felt before. Even more intense than even the sex the other night. "Oh drake I'm loosing my mind. Deeper! Go deeper!" She shouted at him as he pushed more of his body inside. She wanted all of him.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nicktaken » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:07 am

Kilian wasn't sure what he was thinking, if anything at all. What Zerechia threatened him with before - making a meal out of him - was a bit crazy. Not in the dragon eating a human sense, that was actually an immortal cliche in fairy tales, but how she framed it into their unusual relationship. Of course, he was far crazier for actually being interested, even knowing it could end with being digested alive, especially after seeing what the process entailed thanks to that unfortunate girl. What she was teasing him with right now seemed more absurd, in a sense, but far more erotic and, hopefully, safer. He had to be insane to agree, but then again, the question of his own mental health had been definitively answered long before he met the lovely silver dragon. Besides, what possible reason could he have not to go out of his way to please - and pleasure - the greatest lover anyone could dream of? The whole dragon thing where she acted awkwardly in human understanding was actually adorable, and in every other way, she was definitely far better than any human.

Seeing her pull her folds quite far was a bit weird, not exactly attractive in the usual sense, but the implications were enticing for sure. She wouldn't be doing this just out of stubbornness, surely. And the idea of going deep inside her...

Kilian trembled softly as he moved forward, running his tongue along the edge of her significantly larger entrance before pushing forward cautiously. To his slight surprise and great excitement, her lower lips parted easily and softly to start engulfing his head. Blinking once in shock, he moved ahead with a bit more certainty, running his tongue sensually against her inner walls, finding himself more than a little eager to please her in such an odd fashion.

His hands continued to stroke her thighs on the outside for a short time, but soon enough his own forward movement was being aided by her hips and wings, and even the soft flesh around him seemed to pull him in deeper. Kilian moaned out as he did his best to squirm against her tender walls, finding the sensation of being so lovingly squeezed on all sides quite pleasant, himself.

At some point he encountered some sort of an obstacle in the hot and wet darkness around him, one that pressed him more tightly than before, but he had barely paid it any mind, too drunk on going so wholly into his beautiful lover. He could only feel the intensity of her pleasure and the ever-shrinking sensation of comparatively cool outside air touching less and less of him, until even his feet were consumed by her heat. This was absolutely insane, and he was loving every moment of it. He kept on rubbing against her insides, almost wishing he would never have to stop hearing her breathless moans, muffled as they reached him.
nicktaken
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay