"You belong to me, little brother!" (BBK and me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

"You belong to me, little brother!" (BBK and me)

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:48 pm

(So where should we start this, when the girl makes fun of Miles' GF, after, etc...?)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Re: "You belong to me, little brother!" (BBK and me)

Postby JuneMooshiji » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:13 pm

(When the girl is with Miles at home to stay the night for the first time)
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:01 pm

(Alright)

I smile as I park in the front of my house. I step out of the car, going and opening the passenger side door for my girlfriend. I smiled as I admired her. She was quite a big, fat, and beautiful girl, with a nice, large gut, and large breasts, and a wide rear. I felt lucky to score someone like her. "Well, are you excited?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby JuneMooshiji » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:06 pm

The young girl smiled, her clothing rather small for her due to their fattening relationship. She looked at Miles. "I can't wait! Isn't your family away for the whole night, though? So I want see any, you know...?" She hinted at their shared fetish, but had no idea that a pair of eyes watched them both from the second floor bedroom, the envious sister of Miles on another dry spell whilst her brother already had a night planned with the fat girl.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:16 pm

I smile a bit. "Yeah, we should be alone. All free for us to have our fun~" I helped her out, rubbing her gut. "Ready to be treated like a goddess~?" I begin pulling her inside, excited. I loved her so much, she was so amazingly cute and sexy~
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby JuneMooshiji » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:55 am

The young girl smiled. "Wow! Your house is so big! Even the furniture!" She cutely giggled as she was guided through the living room. "I can't wait to fill that armchair!" She pointed the extra wide armchair as she looked at her boyfriend. "Will we be in your bedroom all night? I could do with a shower~" She hinted as she started climbing the stairs ahead of him.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:24 pm

I smile as I guide her around, glad she was excited. I smirk, starting to follow her up the stairs. "Oh, could you? Well, I'll happily...assist you in there~" I quickly got behind her on the stairs, gently kissing the part of her ass that couldn't fit in her pants~
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby JuneMooshiji » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:59 pm

The heavy footsteps continued up the stairs as she giggled and wobbled her ass, peeling her tight pants off once at the top, the fat, round rump hugged by her blue panties as she peeled her top of. For a young girl, her body was very well developed thanks to her diet. The girl grinned. "I bet your dad loves eating girls like me, doesn't he?" She teased, testing the boundaries of his vore fetish as she knew full well his parents had a habit of eating young girlfriends.
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:36 pm

I smiled as she undressed as she walked. She certainly was a beautiful goddess of a girl. I catch her pants a bit as I keep following. I followed up, smiling as we walk into our room. I chuckle a little bit. "Yep. Somehow my sister's avoided it for a good while. We'll see how that lasts~" I lean in and kiss her. "Though I'd prefer if you got to me first~" I rub her gently. "You should be a big ol' pred gal, large and in charge~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Return to Private Roleplay