Lapucelle Academy (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Lapucelle Academy (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:52 pm

reliuskaiser wrote:"Here goes, my first day at my new school. I wonder if we'll meet some new friends?" A young fox girl with long black hair that reached down to her ankles. She wore a rosy pink shirt with a dark blue long skirt. Her four tails trail behind her as she studies the rooms around her. She was looking for a room 3-12 and she just entered hall 3. "This school is quite big.." She said looking at the rooms until she found her own, 3-12. She stops and stares at it, gulping nervously as she turns the door nob and enters.

tigra9 wrote:When the fox girl entered the room she would find a girl already inside standing next to one of the two beds, she was currently unpacking a suitcase, or atleast the suitcase was unpacking itself, one by one the items would float out of the suitcase for the girl's inspection before they flew into a spot the girl wanted them at on the bed, the girl was wearing a cute blue dress that reached just before her knees, she also had a pair of boots with fluffy leg covers that covered most of her lower legs, her hair was a lovely blue that reached middle of her back in the back of it with various lengths around the front and sides of her head, from the top of her head she sprouted a pair of long blue bunny ears which twitches and she looked towards the door catching the folded up sweatpants that had been floating "oh! Hello, umm... are you... perhaps my roommate?" She asked, she had tensed noticing the fox girl's ears and tails but given her own ears the reason for that was obviously instinct based

reliuskaiser wrote:She'd give herself a moment to inspect the rabbit before her. She was quite impressed by her ability to make things float around her. Was it telekinesis, most likely. She watches her turn around. Suddenly face to face with her potential roommate, she shuffles her feet in place as she glanced down at the ground. "I believe so. This is room 3-12, correct? My name is Himeka. Nice to meet you and your dress looks really cute on you." She held forward a hand to the rabbit girl as a greeting. "I just got on campus a few minutes ago and came here as fast as possible."

(here we go)
the girl blinked and smiled shaking hands with the girl "my name is usage, and yes 3-12 is this room.." her ears twitched and looked down at her dress "yea this is one of my favorites, luckily we are allowed to wear our own clothing choices here except for specific classes" she hmmed letting go "oh yeah, since your a student here whats your power? mine is telekinesis"
tigra9
Heavy user

Re: Lapucelle Academy (reliuskaiser and tigra9)

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:05 pm

(Usagi Usagi, you said Usage. Heh)

Himeka gladly shook hands with her and looked over at the bed before glancing back at Usagi. When asked of her power, she glanced away dismissively before saying. "I can cancel out other powers through physical contact.." She looks at the hand she used to shake with Usagi. "I don't use it too often, and it barely qualifies as a power anyway so I'm not too confident in it." She says while setting down her bags on the other bed.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:13 pm

(auto correct hates usagi for some reason and auto changes it)

usagi blinked "really? well I can see that not being useful except with those who have powers like us... but among the students here... I think your power could be strong" she smiled and then getting an idea "oh do you know if you need to be in contact with the person, or just their power itself?" she asked as the pair of sweatpants started floating again, now a very very faint glow of blue that matched usagi's hair being visible around it if one paid close attention "we can easily test that if you don't know for sure"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:21 pm

(I know the feel, so bad)

"From my experience, it can be used on objects they hold sway over, but it merely disables the object they were controlling. If I want to stop them entirely, I need to get in physical contact with the person themselves.." She noticed the faint glow around the sweatpants, blinking for a moment before saying "You wear sweatpants? Are they for wearing around the house or whenever you do exercises?" Hime asked.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:32 pm

usagi blinked "oh.. so then it would stop my telekinesis control.." she blinked and looked at the sweatpants which immediately went to a spot on the bed "and yes I do for exercising... I'm not the type to be shy about my body..." she put her hands on the bottom of her dress as though pulling it down a bit "... but especially when I'm practicing using my telekinesis for something like flying I don't want to go flashing everyone if it can be helped.. you know how perverted people can be" she let go of her dress and giggled "oh yeah, so I'm just going to go ahead and ask..." she looked at the door and it closed by itself, obviously from usagi's power "i cant sleep unless I'm practically naked... will that end up being an issue?" she asked with a look of concern
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:46 pm

She nods at her explanation,seems like a pretty reasonable explanation, though she wonders how offer this has come up for her. Hime listened to her and was kinda confused at her suddenly asking her about her sleepy almost nude. She was going to say no, but then siezed up as an erotic and painful memory surged to the forefront. She remained silent, blushing lightly and taking a deep breath. Once she regained her composure and stopped thinking about her other power, she would look up and shake her head. "Might be strange , but that isn't something I can't get used to."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:03 pm

usagi smiled putting her finger tips together "i see.. thank you... sorry for asking such a weird thing, but ive known a lot of people that I had sleepovers with that got really put off by that, so I wanted to make sure it would be ok with you.." she blinked looking towards the other bed which had what looked like a closet set in the wall it was up against, fortunately it looked like the closet doors slid sideways for opening "oh yeah you can have that bed, ill be using the closet too but I can just use my powers to help myself with getting stuff out without disturbing you... oh and the bathroom is there.." she pointed at a door set into the wall a bit from the foot of usagi's bed "i came up here and got a tour yesterday so I know a lot about this academy, the cafeteria serves breakfast between 5:30 am and classes starting in the morning, on weekends they make breakfast up until 10:30, from there lunch is served between 11:30 and 3, and supper is served 4 to 8 pm... after 8 though the cafeteria closes" she blinked and looked at her suitcase a brochure flying out of it to her hand and she opened it "oh yeah there is also the curfew, students aren't to be out of the dorms without permission after 10 pm"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:19 pm

"Seems kinda strict and concise, but at least there's enough leway so that it doesn't cause problems for us students. My..mom suggested I go here and I agreed since this place looks wonderful." Hime says as she looks back at the closet and then to the bathroom. "Sadly, I didn't have time for a tour, so I just found my way here as soon as possible so I could take the rest of the day to look around and get lost in the academy." She explains, rubbing her head.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:45 pm

usagi blinked "ah I see.. well I'm going to finish unpacking and then if you want I can give you a tour around... I kinda remember everything" she tilted her head and turned back to her suitcase, though her dress bounced a fair bit more then it probably should have giving a quick glance at her cute white panties, and a very fluffy blue rabbit tail and she went about actually pulling things out now from her suitcase and she spoke with a slight blush of embarrassment "oh yes.. I know this will probably seem weird, but I'm going to go ahead and ask... do you enjoy the taste of rabbit?" she asked, since himeka was after all a fox
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Himeka nods, accepting the offer to guide her through school. She seemed very nice an wonderful to be around. Hime would turn around and begin to unpack her things to get situated for later. As she was putting away clothes, Hime would hear Usagi ask her something that brought back that memory again. She slowly turned "wouldn't really know. Don't eat rabbit too often." She put a finger to her cheek.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:17 pm

usagi blinked "ah.. I see, I was just curious" she shook her head "sorry about asking you something so odd" she would finish arranging her stuff and then turned looking at the closet and lifting a hand gently moving it to the side as if she was physically moving the closet door open which it did open due to her powers and then she stack by stack moved her stuff with telekinesis, always making sure though that she didn't get in himeka's way, her power was very convenient and versatile it seemed, the stuff that she was fine stacking in the closet was laid out properly and then she also dealt with the rest of her stuff, when she finally finished she sat down and placed a hand on her forehead like she had a headache "and done..."
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Himeka would shake her head, telling her to think nothing of it. Probably because she was lying. She's eaten rabbit quite a few times in her day...just not the way Usagi thinks she did. She'd slowly put all of her stuff away, finishing up by putting some dresses away in their closet and placing her bags under her bed. Hime would look back and bow to Usagi. "Well, I'm ready now. Are you okay?"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:58 pm

usagi put a hand up "yea, ill be fine... my telekinesis is really powerful and convenient, but conversely if I use it to much in a short time I start getting headaches" she shrugged still rubbing her forehead "ill be ok in a couple minutes"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Hime nods and takes note of that. "Okay then, I'll just relax here til you're ready." Hime plops onto her bed, the fluffy cushions bouncing he up as she watches Usagi recover. Hime takes this time to wonder what Usagi was thinking of when she asked her those questions. Naked when she sleeps, and did I like the taste of rabbit.. Did she..secretly want her to eat her? She would be in deep thought about this.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:13 pm

usagi sat there while she recovered herself, in truth the asking hime if she liked the taste of rabbit was related to the idea of being eaten, but the sleeping naked wasn't that was a part of usagi's habits, born of some... rather embarrassing... things about her family, but after a few minutes usagi stood up the headache having calmed enough that it didn't really bother "ok sorry about that, well shall we go?" she asked with a cheerful smile
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:21 pm

Hime snapped out of her thoughts and nodded. "Umm sure, let's head out and see this place. I'm honestly excited to see how Lapucelle is." She says.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:41 pm

usagi nodded and lead the way out of the room and out the girls dorm which was a 5 story building with about 20 rooms per floor though the 1st floor was devoted to a cafeteria and a few recreational rooms, nothing over the top but it worked out well, the entire campus used by the academy could easily fit a small city but most of it was natural space, with only a total of 4 buildings including both male and female dorms being present but usagi would lead the way along the path from the female dorm "there is a fence that lines the length of the grounds, and it is secured, partly to keep us from sneaking out, and partly to keep people from sneaking in... oh yea, have you visited the nurse's office already? all students have to go there for an injection" the path they were walking was surrounded by well kept lawn though off to one side there was a forest, on the other side though they would be able to see a large building that looked like it could be some sort of gymnasium and then past that was a large school building that looked to be three floors and was quite large
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:09 pm

Hime was just marveling at everything around her, turning her head when she was asked about the nurse's office. She'd think for a moment before shaking her head. "Sorry, no I haven't been to the nurse's yet. I didn't know we needed to go there either. What's the shot for?" She tilted her head as they coninued walking through the grounds.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:16 am

usagi hmmed and shrugged "they say its a precaution manner, but given the fact all the students here have powers, its probably something to help keep track of us... after all we are here to learn and our powers can be extremely varied in nature" she looked at the main building "but well.. they did practically go all out with this place so I guess its to be expected..." it took them about 5 minutes total to reach the main school building and usagi lead the way in "since we are first years the classrooms we use take up a small section on the first floor, ill show you the way there... no lockers for us" she shrugged and stopped in the large main entry area pointing towards a hallway "that way leads to the cafeteria, for lunch period during school, breakfast and supper is mainly at our dorms but they have one here for lunch so we don't have to spend the time going back to our dorms for it" she looked around and ahhed spotting a large map poster set up in the main room showing each floor separately "here you can use this for reference aswell, its quite useful" she said with a smile leading himeka over to the board
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:35 am

Hime nodded. Sighing as she glanced to the side. "Well then, is there really a reason to monitor me? My powers aren't too interesting nor corruptive." She shrugs while they walk around to the main school building in oder to show His where they would be having their classes. "Huh, that's kinda odd, but it's convenient." She says while walking over with he to view the map of the first floor of the Main building.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay