Tail of the Kitsune((MRUB and FlameZaFoxy))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Tail of the Kitsune((MRUB and FlameZaFoxy))

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Contains: Cum-inflation,Tail vore, and others

((this forum is still in development in pm so we'll be kicking this off very soon in a matter of days.))
Last edited by FlamezaFoxy on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~FlameZaFoxy~
Here's a link to my forum for my prefs or soon-to-be-prefs:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49284
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Tail of the Kitsune((MRUB and FlameZaFoxy))

Postby MRUB » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:00 pm

Nira walks quickly through the dark night heading home after a long day working at the local market. Her grey fur concealing her voluptuous form in the darkness. She had long since stowed her clothing in her travel bag feeling more comfortable in her fur alone.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:59 am

Flame decided as he left his hotel that he was going to go out on a walk to see the sites of the beauties that laid in the outskirts of the city. Flame began to walk past the local market when he began to notice a beautiful husky walking underneath a streetlight. He began to walk on the other side of the road on the opposite sidewalk to try not to freak her out but kept her in eyesight.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MRUB » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:05 pm

Niras sensitive ears picked up the sound of someone walking but she ignored it. Assuming it was just another shopper leaving the market. She headed to a local fur only bar that allowed nudity. She entered and sat at a corner booth and tried to flag down a waiter.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Flame temporarily went back to his hotel on the 2nd story, went to his fridge and grabbed a root beer before walking back towards the bar he'd noticed the husky walked into. Flame went into the bar without looking at the sign in which was associated with it. He then walked up to a stool and began to let his mind space out as he looked for that Husky once more.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MRUB » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:12 pm

Nira was already on her third beer and was almost done with that bottle as well. A pleasant buzz clouded her mind. Making her way to a small dance floor she joined the rest of the nude patrons. She found a small group of women she had danced with before and joined them. A few men tried to get a little to friendly with Nira and another girl. The bar was fine with casual sex on the dance floor but this group of gals wasn't interested tonight.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Flame quickly smiled at the thought of dancing with nudes as he never really tried it before. He took a long sip of his root beer before leaving his drink on the bar as he walked towards the dance floor. Noticing the guys talking to her, he began to dance his way towards her and the small group in a cartoony-like way. He then waved towards the beautiful husky in front of him with a smile.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MRUB » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Nira smirked, she had noticed the fox dancing toward her group. waving back she broke off from her group. Nira got close into Flames space leaning forward she sniffed checking to see just how drunk this fox was. She was surprised when she smelled no alcohol on his breath. As she was already fairly buzzed.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:31 pm

" Heya. Name's Flame what's yours?," Flame said with a seeming charm in his eyes as he sway to and fro with this husky. Noticing her confused look, he smiled saying, " I normally don't drink too often," he said, " Almost any kind of beer I come across, they all taste too close to fish oil," he said with a silly grin.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MRUB » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:18 pm

"Well thats not the way to have a good time in a bar. I'm Nira by the way. I've never seen you here before.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:31 pm

" Oh I've been here for a while. Its just I normally come here to watch the sports channel here and watch people on the dance floor mainly," He responded, " Most of the time cuz of me wearing this black robe , I tend to blend into the darker portion of the bar so most tend to just glance away thinking I'm a shadow but I really knock myself out from the sugar rushes I'd get from them," Flame said laughing, " But you know..."
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MRUB » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:27 pm

"Oh sounds like you enjoy watching more then playing." She presses against him her ass grinding into the crotch of his pants. Her curled tail swinging across the front of his shirt. "Maybe I can change your mind?"
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Flame smiled, " With pleasure,"~ as he offered his paw to her with the intention of dancing with her for the time being.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MRUB » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Nira grabs his arm and pulls him roughly over to the bar. "Do a shot with me!" she says excitedly. "I want to have fun tonight."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:24 am

Flame blushed embarrassingly, " Any shots of alcohol have dramatic effects on me. I've already had my fill of it for tonight", a little shy at the husky.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MRUB » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Nira already buzzed gets annoyed."Now that no fun little fox." She flicks him on the nose. Flame has killed her mood and now she just wants to go home. Storming off she grabs her bag and heads out the door of the bar.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Flame then began to buy 2 quick beers to be made as he ran after her, " Hey! I'm sorry about earlier. I tend to ruin the mood sometimes out in public. Its normally unintentional though," he said, embarrassingly scratching the back of his head.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MRUB » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Nira kept walking stepping through the main door into the cool night air. "If your that interested come with me and we can see how the night goes." she winks at him.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Flame's pelt began to bulge a little bit as she said that and began to walk along side her,reaching his paw out to walk hand to hand together as he walked along with her.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MRUB » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Nira smirked when he grabbed her hand. She took him to her downtown apartment drinking both of there beers along the way. She stumbled as they entered the foyer steadying herself on a wall. She was getting quite drunk. Her tail flicked constantly and the heavy scent of her heat filled the room.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay