Kitsune Tales ((FlameZaFoxy and Killjoy364))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Kitsune Tales ((FlameZaFoxy and Killjoy364))

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Flame then began to smile as an idea posed into his head, " However, for you being a nice pet, I'll reward by putting you in the one place that'll keep you comfortable and stay put," he said as he began to put his tail maw into his ass and began to smile as he pushed him half-way out but held the other half of him inside, " My ass but I've gotta fix you up first," he said as he began to push his tail back and forth into his tail hole as he began to moan as he felt the fur ball being moved around like an artificial dildo inside.
~FlameZaFoxy~
Here's a link to my forum for my prefs or soon-to-be-prefs:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49284
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Sam unable to know what was happening except for the slightly muffled words coming from his captor began to struggle "I am not a pet damit I'm a person same as you!" he shouted but doubted it would do much as he felt a constricting feeling once again traveling up his body.
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Flame then murred happily with his prey inside of him but his smile vanished for a moment as he remembered something and quickly came back as he began to speak to Sam once more, " Ok...If you give me some more respect to the master in which is actually sparing your life right now, I might consider letting you out...but at a small expense~".
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Sam stopped moving as he heard Flame speak, unable to comprehend how this person could do such a thing to people so casually "and what is this expense!?" he shouted still not trusting this kitsune who had taken him as a slave.
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:13 pm

" There's no point in telling you though. That's why its a surprise," he responded, " Its your choice", he said shrugging.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Sam began to thrash against his prison unable to think rationally anymore and unable to sit idly by as someone took advantage of him in ways he couldn't comprehend and his attitude towards the whole thing wasn't helping either how he treated it so casually.
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Flame then smiled as he felt his sheath begin to writhe. " Well...tell me already!", he yelled at his ass, his tail twitching in frustration.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay