Kitsune Tales ((FlameZaFoxy and Killjoy364))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Kitsune Tales ((FlameZaFoxy and Killjoy364))

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:00 pm

** In the story, there are 3 messages that are repeated due to a fault of one of the rpers**
Warning!! Contains Master/slave, Cock Vore, Anal Vore, Sheath Vore, Tail Vore, Size Difference, and Reformation
Last edited by FlamezaFoxy on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~FlameZaFoxy~
Here's a link to my forum for my prefs or soon-to-be-prefs:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49284
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Hidden Interests ((FlameZaFoxy and Killjoy364))

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:03 pm

(I don't think you can delete the message after its been responded to since I just tried to do that XD and no prompt showed up so ill just add in a quick post on this one to not waste the space)

Samuel had been lost in the hotel he had just rented a room in for about half an hour as he was unable to locate his room. so he decided to knock on one of the nearby doors to ask for some directions as to where his room could possibly be.
Last edited by Killjoy364 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:13 pm

It was a normal sunday night as Flame was watching Tv in his hotel room. He had recently bought a suite that the hotel manager was surprised to see he lived in for so long but with Flame's business booming, he felt as if he could own or do anything. He began to readjust himself in his chair as he heard a knock on his door. Confused that he even got a knock in the first place since is room was towards the end of the hallway, he began to look through the peephole as he asked, " Who is it?"
Last edited by FlamezaFoxy on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:29 pm

When samuel heard someone on the other side of the door he knocked on he let out a small cough to clear his throat before responding "excuse me sir I'm sorry to bother you but I got lost in here and I cant find my hotel room so I decided to knock on the closest door to ask for directions and well...here we are" he said with a small smile. from what flame could see through the peep hole the person on the other side of the door was a young raccoon who looked to be 19-20 years of age with lightish grey fur wearing casual clothes with a gamer shirt and jeans.
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Flame then opened the door to see the young raccoon more closely, " Sure, you wanna come inside while we figure this out?", Flame offered as his tail twitching. he really wanted to get back to his program but he then had a better idea of what to do with his time and decided to keep it to himself till later.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:43 pm

the young raccoon nodded his head in thanks before walking inside of the hotel room as he took a quick glance around the room but didn't take a seat instead deciding to stand up in the middle of the room "thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to help me out" he said before a look of realization on his face before saying "I'm sorry I never introduced myself my name is Samuel but most just call me sam" as he stuck his hand out to shake flames hand
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Flame then extended a paw out to accept his hand shake, " Name's Flame," he said as he then walked back to the living room and began to sit back down on the sofa facing the tv as he then walked over to the coffee table in the middle, grabbed the remote and shut off the Tv. " Come have a seat so we can talk," Flame said he pulled out a notepad that he normally had with him and began to scribble some words onto it before putting it on the arm rest on the end of the couch as he waited on him.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Sam took a seat on the other side of the couch and turned to look at flame "once again I wish to apologize to you for interrupting you but the person at the front desk never told me where my room was and the key doesn't have a number on it so...I thought I would ask a resident of the hotel" he said with another small smile as he stared at the person in front of him.
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Flame smiled, " Ironically, I've had people and other furries in the past have ended up coming to my room for directions for looking for their rooms. Didn't they tell you to go to room 220 if you couldn't find your room?", the Kitsune questioned him, " Anyways, I got a sleeping bag in my closet back in the bedroom. You could stay here for the night if you like, free of charge," he exclaimed as his tails twitched a bit as he remembered what he planned to do with the Raccoon to the rest of the night, " I'd be sleeping in the bed next to yours," He informed him, " However, you'll be so at home you'll feel like you'll never wanna leave," he added with a smile.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Sam looked at the kitsune confused for a moment before replying "no...no one told me to head for room 220 for directions. in fact everyone just seemed to keep to themselves" he said before he heard the offer from the kind man before nodding "sure I can stay for the night...but I don't think I would stay forever now would I?" he said doubting that what he said would come to be. afterwards he awaited his host for the night to lead the way
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Flame then began to stretch in his chair as he began to let out a yawn before bringing himself to his feet, " I'm gonna go get ready for bed but..." He stops for a moment to look at his tail and begins to frustratingly moaned softly as he noticed his tails were unfluffed and the fur was sprawled open in defiance of its original maintained state, " Dang it, every time I move around, they tend to spam out everywhere and it makes me look as if I've been spooked by a ghost or something," he explained as he smiled, " Mind if you could fix at least my center tail, it tends to stick out more and I don't want to have you have to fix all my tails cuz that's the only one I can't reach. What's weird is that not even brushes or combs work on it, it sucks that its so untrained," he said, embarrassed at himself but looked at him pleadingly.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Sam looked at the tail in question then back to flame then to the tail again "sure I can try to fix it just tell me how if you don't mind" he said before positioning himself near his tail and readied himself to fix the issue of whatever was bothering his new host.
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Flame then looked at him as if he was crazy, " Its easy. Picture it like you're brushing the fur on top of your head. But its too thick to be done with either utensil so I'd like you to start on the end of my tail and work on the way up," Flame informed him, as he patiently waited on him to get started.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:56 pm

sam looked back at the kitsune before beginning to brush as instructed by the host hoping that this would help his issue not knowing any better "how can you not reach your tail?" he asked more curious then confused
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:01 pm

" The biggest reason being its too long towards the back to be able to even get all of my tail," Flame told him, " Mind if I demonstrate?", he added as he reached his arm back to have both of them to notice that Flame's paw even could only touch up to at least 1/4th of his entire tail, " See? Its ridiculous really. I can't even grab half of it," he said with a sigh.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:06 pm

sam just shrugged upon seeing the demonstration before replying with a "fair enough" before continuing to help out his host straitening out the tail as best he could in hopes this would fix the issue unsure if he was making much of a difference on the tail.
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Flame's tail maw immediately grasped onto his paws so lightly he couldn't feel it but couldn't see it due to his thick fur. He then began to move his tail back and forth in the direction in which he's bruising to give the idea of him brushing his tail as he slowly continued to take more and more of his arms, " I do recommend getting on your paws and knees and to fix it that way," he said as he continued to sit down on his couch and began to concentrate on pulling him in as he pulled out his notepad and began to continue to scribble things down on it as he waited for him to "finish".
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:18 pm

sam seemed confused upon the odd request but he none the less agreed to it and began to move onto his knees seeing as how his hands were too busy at work. but as he continued to brush he noticed his arms getting deeper into the fur of the tail but didn't think much of it "do you have problems like this so often?" he asked wondering if he did have this problem a lot how does he deal with it by himself
Killjoy364
---

Postby FlamezaFoxy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:28 pm

" Yeah, I've had a lot of people whom I ask favors to do this talk about how this happens but its normal," Flame said, shrugging nonchalantly. His tail maw now had up to his shoulders, " There ya go. You mind itching that spot you got your paws on? Its really bugging me," he said with a well-practiced irritated expression. At this point, he had a near-iron grip on his arms but couldn't feel the pressure due to his soft muscles.
~FlameZaFoxy~
FlamezaFoxy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killjoy364 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:32 pm

sam just nodded before trying to scratch whatever spot he was being directed to but he started to question how the tail seemed to be much closer then before. he then decided to try pulling his arm out for a moment before realizing he couldn't move them "excuse me but my arms seem to be stuck...can you help me out?" he asked wondering what was happening right now
Killjoy364
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay