The Dinner Duel (SubmissiveMicro and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Dinner Duel (SubmissiveMicro and I)

Postby Redwallfan2000 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:47 pm

It was a great evening. I was taking a quiet walk around the woods searching for whatever I could catch or lure to my home. Secertly I was part demon hungry for female human flesh. No one ever knew this however...All of which were female did and well were dinner. I look around carefully for my next meal as I was docked in dark colored clothing with brown eyes and brown hair and I was 5 foot 5 inches tall.
Redwallfan2000
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: The Dinner Duel (SubmissiveMicro and I)

Postby SubmissiveMicro » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:00 pm

I crept through the forest, a look of worry on my face. The sun was already beginning to set and I still hadn't found my way home yet. The forest was alive with sounds of animals as they became more active. I was beginning to worry that I'd have to find a safe place to rest for the evening when I spotted you in the distance. I quickly broke into a sprint, a wide smile spreading across my lips as I come closer. "H-hey! Sorry to bug you, but I'm a bit lost. Do you think you could show me how to get out of here?"
SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

I crept through the forest, a look of worry on my face. The sun was already beginning to set and I still hadn't found my way home yet. The forest was alive with sounds of animals as they became more active. I was beginning to worry that I'd have to find a safe place to rest for the evening when I spotted you in the distance. I quickly broke into a sprint, a wide smile spreading across my lips as I come closer. "H-hey! Sorry to bug you, but I'm a bit lost. Do you think you could show me how to get out of here?"
SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

Postby Redwallfan2000 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:03 pm

I now spotted the girl. I decided to allow this to go through. I smile seeing what she was wearing. She had a Duel Disk on. I smiled "Certainly. Ma'am what's your name? I'm Steve" *That's the best I can come up with* "Follow me"
Redwallfan2000
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SubmissiveMicro » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:06 pm

(( Oh god, sorry for posting so many times! I'm having internet issues, and it didn't look like they were going through. XD ))

I smile warmly as I begin to follow you, fiddling with my duel disk as we go. "Me? I'm Emily, it's good to meet you Steve!" I raise my brow, looking at you curiously. "So, do you live around here?"
SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

Postby Redwallfan2000 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:10 pm

*I was too, no problem*

I gave her a nod "I do." I take her to a lovely house which was in a cave
Redwallfan2000
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SubmissiveMicro » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:14 pm

I step into the house, smiling softly as I take a look around. "It's really nice in here, I didn't expect a house in a cave to be so comfortable! Is it alright if I stay here for the night?"
SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

Postby Redwallfan2000 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:15 pm

I gave out a small smile "Of course. In fact...Why don't you stay for dinner?"
Redwallfan2000
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SubmissiveMicro » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:17 pm

I nod my head eagerly, my stomach giving off a growl. "That would be wonderful, thank you so much!"
SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

Postby Redwallfan2000 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:18 pm

I take her to a kitchen and before she could run I lock the door putting my own DUel Disk on facing her "But first...A Duel to see what meal we'll have."
Redwallfan2000
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SubmissiveMicro » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:20 pm

I go rigid as I hear you lock the door behind he. I quickly raise my duel disk, giving you a wary glance. "A-alright... is this a way of deciding if we have chicken or burgers?" I take a wary step back, frightened but not fully understanding the meaning of your words.
SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

Postby Redwallfan2000 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:22 pm

I smiled activating my Duel Disk "Oh. There's no way out until we have a winner. If you lose..." I smirked at her "You'll be the entree and like I said, there is no way out now."
Redwallfan2000
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SubmissiveMicro » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:26 pm

I let out a small gasp of fear, my eyes darting around wildly as I search for an exit. Seeing none, I let out a small whimper as I begin to shuffle my deck and slip it into my duel disk. "C-can't we just talk about this!? I'm sure I could just order something!"
SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

Postby Redwallfan2000 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:29 pm

I shake my head shuffling my own deck and slipped it into my deck "The only way out is to beat me...Which with this deck is nearly impossible. And let's make this special...If you are willing it'll make it more easier than you losing your clothes...So strip them off every time your Life Point drops."
Redwallfan2000
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SubmissiveMicro » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:32 pm

I nod worriedly, drawing my hand and looking over my cards. "A-alright, fine. But you're doing the same, got it?" My eyes narrow as I glance over my cards.
SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

Postby Redwallfan2000 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:33 pm

I smirked "Very well."

I drew my own hand looking over my cards "You'll get to go first."
Redwallfan2000
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SubmissiveMicro » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:38 pm

"Alright, then I draw." I place one of my cards down, glancing at you to see your reaction. "I play Beaver Warrior, in attack mode!"
SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

Postby Redwallfan2000 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:39 pm

I watch her closely looking at the monster nodding giving her a good "Is that all you're going to do?"
Redwallfan2000
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SubmissiveMicro » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:41 pm

I frown darkly before nodding. "Yes, I end my turn." I close my eyes for a moment, doing my best to keep my composure.
SubmissiveMicro
New to the forum

Next

Return to Private Roleplay