Digital Forest (Thadeu and Dellobenedetto)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Digital Forest (Thadeu and Dellobenedetto)

Postby dellobenedetto » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Taking a trip to the digital world, I decided to take a trek through a dense forest. I was especially curious as to what sorts of flora and fauna I would find within it.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Re: Digital Forest (Thadeu and Dellobenedetto)

Postby Thadeu » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Not so far from you, there was a curious digimon wandering through the forest, sniffing the air around him in search for food, it was a Guilmon, he looked hungry as he searches for prey to fill him and soon he notices you, a bit ahead of him as he grins, slowly sneaking upon you
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:25 pm

I froze at a rustling sound close by, nervously looking in the direction it came from. "Hello?" I timidly called out, unsure of whether to walk towards it or back away in fear.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Since you didn't know where the sound was coming from, you didn't notice the digimon approaching you from your right, hiding in the bushes and when you were completly turned from him, he leaps off and lands right onto you, pushing you to the ground while standing above you, his head right infront of your face, he smiles to you, proudly ''Gotcha" He says with a chuckle
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:50 am

"Waugh!" I yelped as something landed on top of me, and couldn't help but feel myself begin to sweat at the sight of a chuckling Guilmon having pinned me to the ground. "H-hi..." I nervously say, trying and failing to free my limbs.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:43 pm

''So, why would you be walking around my territory huh? Are you eager to be eaten that much?" He asks you while chuckling, his face was right before you so his hot breath hits you like a truck with each word before he gives you a long wet lick to your face
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:12 pm

"E-eaten!?" I began trembling at the thought, and from Guilmon's hot breath pressing into my cold face. "I... I d-didn't know this was your territory... I j-just wanted to e-explore... s-see what sort of stuff there was in this for-eugh!" I relaxed a bit, if only from disgust, when the Digimon's tongue slid across my face, his licking leaving a fine coating of saliva on my left cheek.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:00 pm

''I don't care what your intentions were, you still trespassed, now you gotta pay for it'' He says with a grin and sudden, you feel your whole body tingling on the inside, as you start to feel dizzy and light headed, if wasn't for your blurried face you would notice right away that the digimon was getting bigger and bigger, as you started to shrink
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:49 pm

"Pay for it... h-how?" It wasn't until I felt that tingling over me that I realized what the Guilmon meant. I'd heard rumors about the creatures in the digital world... how they could resize themselves or others, as easily as one would resize a selection in Photoshop... and as the Digimon's face got both larger and further away from me, I realized in horror that those rumors were more than true. "Oh no..."
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:04 pm

"Oh yes, you will repay, with servitude, if you do a great job, I will spare your life" Guilmon says while you continue to shrink, soon, you disappear below your clothes as the giant pushes them aside with a small kick, revealing his gigantic form infront of you, so you could stare at it for some seconds "Do you like it? Cause you will have to please all of it for you to live"
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Mon May 01, 2017 9:02 pm

"Oh no... oh no..." I end up repeating that as a sanity-preserving mantra as I vanish into the growing pile of my own clothing. Once Guilmon kicks it away, I end up forced to gaze upon the entirety of his reptilian form... small enough that I barely reached his toenail. "B-but... at this size... h-how can I...?"
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Tue May 16, 2017 12:50 pm

''Well, if you sure can't please me and just give up, I can just eat you up right now'' Guilmon says with a grin, before he softly presses one of his foot ontop of you pushing you to the ground. The sweat and dirt quickly covering you up, making you even swallow some of it ''Now, get to licking and massage it'' He order
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Tue May 16, 2017 8:48 pm

"Y-ye-*Gack! Hack! Cough!*-yes, sir!" Spitting a few large grains of soil from my mouth, I began to do the best I could to massage the foot pressing down on me, hoping my assumptions on where Guilmon's toe joints were located were correct. I eventually forced myself to take my first lick of his sweaty scales... yecch, the dirt tasted divine compared to this flavor, but I somehow managed to keep from gagging.
Last edited by dellobenedetto on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:52 am

You could only hear and feel a loud thump on the ground, if you weren't being pressed against a giant foot you would have been sent flying just by the wind. Guilmon had sat down and still kept his hold on you ''That's it, keep going, worship me like your god or you will have a different purpose, could say a sacrifice to that matter'' Guilmon says with a laugh before licking his lips
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:21 pm

I was licking my lips as well - although definitely not for the same reason Guilmon was. My tongue was practically forced out of my mouth from how much pressure his foot was putting on me, and it lapped over his scales feverishly in fear of becoming a sacrifice to the digimon...
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:01 pm

''When you are done, tap one of my toes three times, but know this, if I don't think it's done or if I find your work to be bad, I will send you straight to my stomach'' He says while he grinds his foot on your body this time, showing that he was pretty serious about killing you.Your bones would slowly crack but luckily they wouldn't break, as he does that only while he speaks, before he stops and lets you continue
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:01 am

Perhaps being sent right to his belly would be alright... no, it wouldn't, this was even slightly better than certain death. Despite the outcry I felt from my splintering bones, I continued to lick and rub Guilmon's toes, and after what felt like four hours - but was most likely one - I gave one of them three taps.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Return to Private Roleplay