Thadeu and dellobenedetto (Third time is the charm)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Thadeu and dellobenedetto (Third time is the charm)

Postby Thadeu » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:41 am

"All right!" Thadeu says in excitement, he was finally going to start his pokemon journey tommorrow and he couldn't wait, he waited for so long, 18 years and it would be finally fullfiled. Most people start at age of 10, but for some reason, that he doesn't understand, his parents made him wait more, almost a decade more, so, getting his first pokemon now will be more fullfilling. He sets the alarm to really early in the morning, sets his backpack aside and lays on his bed, slowly drifting to sleep.

In his sleep, he would dream of the start of his journey, of him going to get his pokemon, though, soon, the world in his dream starts to change, sudden he was in a vast green field that had no end "What the?" He asks, confused and lost when sudden the earth starts to shake beneath him, something really huge was approaching. He looks around, trying to figure out what was happenning as the earthquake gets stronger and stornger, he tries to run away by turning around, but because of the tremors, he falls flat on his face. the quake making him trip and now making him bounce because of it, making it even harder to get up
Thadeu
???

Re: Thadeu and dellobenedetto (Third time is the charm)

Postby dellobenedetto » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:48 am

The quaking would get stronger... and stronger... before finally stopping, leaving nothing but a shadow looming over Thadeu's fallen form. He's quickly plucked up off the ground, and gets twisted around to reveal what had caused the quakes... a ginormous, smirking Chamander. He slowly opened his mouth, moving him towards it... Licking his lips, and opening them to let out a brief, yet frightening chuckle...
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Thadeu gasps in shock when he sees the giant Charmander, he tries to get up and run but he was quickly picked up by the pokemon and brought towards his face, the smelly and hot breath quick washing over his body as he coughs really hard, trying to even say a single word ''P-please, don't eat me, I will do anything'' He begs, trying to get himself free while staring in fea towards the giant maw
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:08 pm

The Charmander takes a moment to ponder Thadeu's desperate plea... Before responding to it with a dark chuckle, dropping the poor kid inside his mouth and sealing it behind him. With only a dim light to see with, Thadeu would be able to feel the fire lizard's tongue beneath him, sloshing him around the giant mouth like a fishing boat in a rough storm. He'd occasionally be brushed up against the Charmander's teeth... and always brought ever closer to the back of his mouth... towards the abyss that was his throat...
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:45 pm

Thadeu screams in horror when he falls towards Charmander gigantic mouth, desperatly trying to grab anything that could stop his fall but failing to do so. As he lands on the tongue, he tries to hang on to the huge muscle below him "P-please, I beg you, I will do anything, I just don't want to die" He says, begging and at the verge of crying each time he gets close to the throat entrance
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Mon May 01, 2017 8:58 pm

At Thadeu's pleading, another sound reverberates from the Charmander's throat around the poor kid... and it's another chuckle, somehow sounding even more devious than the last. He roughly sloshes him around his mouth one more time, before finally gulping him down his throat. He doesn't even brush against the walls of the esophagus, as the ocean of stomach acids rushes fast towards him-

-and the moment Thadeu would have splashed down into the digestive pool, his view is instantly replaced with that of his bedroom ceiling, dimly lit by the early morning sun outside. Thank goodness, it was only a dream... A nightmare, to be specific... and why did it feel so... foreboding...?
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Tue May 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Thadeu fights for his life, hanging to Charmander's tongue and not wanting to let it go, but soon it was too slippery to continue, as he falls back into the throat. Thadeu culd only closes his eyes as he was about to hit the acids, but he sudden wakes up, sweating cold and hard as he stares at his ceilling ''Ugh...stupid dream'' He says to himself while getting up. He heads towards the bathroom, takes a shower, gets everything ready, before he heads out to the pokemon lab to finally start his journey. As he gets there, he rings the bell and waits for a answer
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Tue May 16, 2017 8:43 pm

"Be right there! Be right there! Hang on a moment!" Tons of loud shuffling of papers and equipment can be heard from the other side of the door, before it swooshes open - the bedheaded look Professor Oak sports, as well as the notes fluttering out of his hands, suggests that he hasn't had much of a good night's sleep either, if only for a different reason. "Ah, Thadeu! Good to see you!" Bending down to pick up the papers he dropped, he moved out of the way to grant him entry. "You finally ready to begin your journey as a pokemon trainer?"
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:48 am

Thadeu patiently waits as Oak makes his way to the door and opens, as he drops the papers on the floor Thadeu quickly crouch down to help him ''Here, let me help'' He says but he doesn't check the papers, he just helps the professor get them together before handing them over. He then gets up and answers while going inside ''Yeah,I'm ready...did something happen? Are you alright?'' Thadeu asks, truly concerned about him
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:45 pm

"N-no, nothing!" Oak says, waving off Thadeu's concerns. "Was just up all night organizing my notes... Ah, thank you..." He grabbed the sheets you had picked up, and quickly placed them all on the lab's main table. "You can pick your starter from those three over there, and in the meantime I'll begin filling things out for your trainer card."

Sure enough, three pokeballs were laid out on one of the tables. Stickers pasted on top of the red portion helpfully indicated which was which, meaning Thadeu had the usual choices of Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and... Charmander, to work with.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Postby Thadeu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Thadeu couldn't help but having horrible flashbacks to his dream he had this morning, it seemed so real that he can't forget it any time soon. He just stares at the three pokeballs for a moment before choosing Charmander's, he would try to shake off this horrible feeling he is having and treat the dream like it should be, just a dream. ''Okay, I choose Charmander'' He says with a smile to the professor
Thadeu
???

Postby dellobenedetto » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:59 pm

"Ah, I see!" Oak barely even looks up from writing your trainer card. "Hope you're fine with raising it patiently - it takes a while for it to reach its full potential. Let's see, boy or girl... heh, that's obvious... and... done!"

He walks back over to you, with a shiny laminated card printed with your face. "Here's your trainer card. I recommend you don't lose this thing, as it's required both to participate in the gym challenge and own more than one Pokemon at a time." He taps it against the Charmander's pokeball, which briefly pulses with light - and its pixel image appears in one of the circles on the card.
dellobenedetto
Participator

Return to Private Roleplay