dating blind. [wisply / dolsilyol]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: dating blind. [wisply / dolsilyol]

Postby Dolsilyol » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:44 am

Pulling into his paved drive, and rolling to a halt, he place a hand protectively in front of her to keep the stop from jolting her too much. Putting it in park, he gave her a tiny pat on the head with his forefinger, and grinned. "What is this, amature hour? I wouldn't need to chew something as fun sized as you. Plus you're far to cute for that!" He said, noticing her light blush, and flashing wink at her. Laying his hand in front of her for her to climb onto, he moved to a gentler smile. "We're here!" He said, happy that he had finally found someone to share all the special tiny stuff he had been collecting with. And with someone amazingly pretty at that!
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dolsilyol » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:06 am

He arched a eyebrow, and gave her a inquisitive look. "So, you mean this," He opened his mouth wide, and stuck out his tongue, before returning to normal. "Doesn't scare you?" He asked, sounding awfully curious. He was curious if maybe she might be interested in.. No, it was bad to even think about, it'd just jinx him. He was determined to at least make it through this one date without traumatizing someone. Shaking his head a little, he looked down for a moment to grin at her, "And what about it fascinates you?" He added, hoping the answer was something really mild.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dolsilyol » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:07 am

Whoops
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:02 am

She felt the momentum of the car as he began to slow down, and as she braced herself, she suddenly watched his huge hand move in front of her. She touched it as it stopped her from slipping forward too much, a gasp escaping her. God damn .. It never failed to amaze her how large he was. She felt the car slow to a stop, and once they were still, he moved his hand away with a whoosh of motion. She blinked as her hands thumped back forward onto his leg, and she watched after it as it went to unbuckle his seatbelt to get out. As he did, he responded to her jab -- with an extremely flustering comment. Her eyes flickered up to him in some sort of surprise, and she laughed shyly, a grin stretching onto her lips. Within, she was freaking out. He's so cute. Keep it together, Alex, keep it fucking together. She relaxed herself as swiftly as she could, reminding herself to enjoy this. She'd been looking forward to it since the first time they considered it, so it was all very delightful to her.

She put a hand on her stuff as his hand drifted in front of her, palm-up and ready to carry her. She watched it for a moment, listening to him exclaim, and picked up her bag to place it onto his palm. She braced her hands on his skin and pushed up onto it, sliding herself to the center of his hand and putting her stuff in her lap again. She looked up at him just as he started to speak again. In the middle of his question, he demonstrated what he meant by opening his mouth to her, and she looked with curious eyes. There was no doubt that he could do it; he seemed large even by human standards, and even if she were human-sized herself, she'd only be an inch or two over five feet. It made her .. thoughtful, but not afraid. He closed his mouth and finished his question, and she offered a crooked grin. With a shake of her head, she said, "Nope, not spooky at all to me." Her cheeks were still rosy, and she looked back down towards his palm, pointing out creases and following their paths with her eyes.

Then, he asked her why she found it interesting. Her eyebrows rose, and she glanced up at him in thought. What was it that fascinated her so much? "O-oh .. hm .. " Her teeth raked over her bottom lip for a split second as she collected her words. "Well .. it's pretty jarring to think about being smaller than a hand. Like -- hands are just so normal to people." She rose her hands and looked at them. "You can just -- just pick me up, my entire body, without even thinking about it." She put her hands palm-down onto his hand, and smiled as she said, "I think that's pretty fuckin' cool." Oh, yikes, there's the language. She'd cursed when she spoke to him online; she could only hope he was fine with it in real life too. "I dunno, it's just a nice thought to have someone so big and powerful as your friend. Kinda makes me feel .. safer." She shrugged. Words couldn't really describe the interest she had; it was something you had to experience on your own to appreciate the awe of it. "Not to mention, it's sweet for someone so big to have so much attention on me, hah. I'm not used to it at all, but it's really cute." Her cheeks flushed a bit and she grinned again.
Last edited by Wisply on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dolsilyol » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:35 am

He grinned down at her with a sly grin, listening to her talk, her face flushing varying shades of red. "You're adorable when you're flustered, you know? Seriously, watching you blush like that is going to give me diabetuus because it's just so damn sweet looking!" He said, clearingky meaning it, though teasing as well. Keeping her close to his gut to give her something solid to lean against beside his hand, he unlocked his front door, and into the breezeway. Though it didn't occur to him that this gave her a much better reception of the grumbling and groaning his stomach was doing. Stepping around the various diffferent building materials stacked up everywhere in the Breezeway, he opened his oaken front door, and step inside.

Immediately it was obvious what all the supplies for. Scattered about in the kitchen, and from what could be seen of the, for her, distant dining room, were hundreds of various tiny models of everything from plains to Ferris wheels.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:50 pm

He seemed to always have a witty little compliment ready to unleash on her, and every time it happened, it made her just a little more interested in him. Men with charm were one of a kind, and she found herself laughing quietly at the cute quip he had for her. Tragically, this only made her more flustered, and she put a hand on her cheek as she leaned back against him on his hand. "Gosh, you're adorable." Her voice was soft as she said it; she didn't even know if he had caught it, but it felt right to say. They moved onward as they spoke to each other, and with each step, Alex ended up trailing off into her thoughts. In fact, she realized that there was more than just her own zoning that was lulling her away from attention -- and it was coming from him. She looked at his shirt curiously, and realized suddenly that she was right up against his torso, at his stomach. In that moment, she felt her blush deepen. Maybe just a little listen would be nice. He'd just think she was bracing herself, right?

She felt a pang of guilt as she let her head rest against him, to listen to the sounds of his stomach behind his shirt. She sometimes indulged her .. less than accepted interests when she was around people. She'd do it even with other tinies, since she rarely hung out with humans, cuddling and listening to them very much like this. This was very different, though; this time, she was listening to a stomach that could actually, really fit her inside of it. The tools by his entryway went unnoticed; she was listening too deeply to the rumbling and other sounds from him. It felt .. a little weird, a little creepy, but she couldn't help herself.

She was brought back to attention when he opened the door to his house, and she glanced forward and sat up when the air of the door passing whooshed over her. And suddenly, her eyes lit up as she looked around at the many projects he seemed to spend his time on. Before her were many models of different places and things -- all her size. A little entranced, she crawled forward on his hand to look out at everything. " .. H-holy shit." There were many of the models scattered around, and though some might have seen this as a little strange, it endeared her. A small smile crept onto her face. "You didn't tell me you did this! This is sick!" She kept looking around at everything, some models catching her eye.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dolsilyol » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:25 pm

He chuckled, and used his free hand to run the back of his head. "Thanks! Though if you think this is sick, I probably shouldn't show you what's in the basement!" He looked down at her and winked, before walking into the house. Heading straight to his dining room table, he set her down next the fancy miniature table that sat on it's much bigger model, and after a moments hestation, gave a mock bow. Picking up a platter with a China set, again complete with its own miniature China set. "Tea, for M'lady?" He asked, sounding excited.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay