dating blind. [wisply / dolsilyol]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

dating blind. [wisply / dolsilyol]

Postby Wisply » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:46 pm

She'd arrived early to the bar. It was nerve-wracking to meet someone for a date; it could either go extremely well, or terribly. Alex could only hope that it would turn out fine.

She didn't have a dress to her name, so she came in her nicest clothes: faded jeans, Converse sneakers, and a V-neck periwinkle shirt. Her bra-straps were visible on her shoulders, and the neckline gave a decent view of her slender neck and shapely face. Light brunette hair was cut into a disheveled pixie cut, with dark brown eyes to match. She carried her purse, of sorts -- though more of a mini-backpack than anything -- on one of her shoulders, gripping the strap with her right hand, while the other was stuffed into her pocket. She'd been careful to shower, get all clean and pretty, before she left, and a soft smell of perfume hung around her neck and shoulders.

It was a short distance from her house; she didn't need to bring her car to get there quickly. She was always a careful little thing when she was a pedestrian, keeping her distance from the roads and making sure she was safe from any larger people roaming around. She was no bigger than three inches, at best, and it complicated things sometimes on her end. She managed to live with it, though.

She was nervous to meet this guy that had swooned her over a dating site; he seemed pretty charming, and after a few weeks of talking, they'd agreed to meet at the bar she was headed to. She reached it quickly, and had to snap herself out of her thoughts to enter the place. She took a seat at a little two-person table in the corner of the room, dropping her bag and lowering down into her chair. She sighed quietly as she set her phone down on the table before her, and sat back, waiting for him to arrive.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Re: dating blind. [wisply / dolsilyol]

Postby Dolsilyol » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Shaking his head, his long hair swaying back in forth in it's ronin knot, he sighed. He was leaning against his truck, black khakis and black button up shirt perhaps having been a bad descision on his end on this hot summer night. Scratching his chin, he stared at the small building in front of him, watching even tinier people enter and leave. The sign, big enough for people his size to read next to the door, said 'Must be under two feet to enter. Glancing down at his long legs, putting him at six' two", he pondered the conundrum he had put himself in.

She was pretty, charming, had a amazing sense of humor, basically all he could want in a girl. And she was also three inches tall. Finally working up the nerve to do something. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his phone, and sent a text. 'Hey, could you meet me outside the bar, I uh, need help finding my glasses XD'
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 pm

She seemed to space out for what felt like an hour, but was really only a few minutes. She jolted when the phone on the table before her buzzed noisily, and she glanced down at it with a huff. She was startled way too easily for her own damn good. Rubbing the bridge of her nose, she grabbed her phone and took a look at the text, unlocking it and finding it was her date.

Hey, could you meet me outside the bar, I uh, need help finding my glasses XD

She grinned crookedly, shaking her head. Yeah, she knew that feeling too well. She didn't exactly need her glasses to see, but it made her nearsightedness easier to deal with. The glasses in question were tucked away in her backpack, and she took it with her as she got up from her table. Weaving through the bar, she made it to the door and slipped outside, dodging the inhabitants that were bigger than herself on the way. She unlocked her phone and started to text him, typing quickly before sending her message.

alrighty, i'm outside. where you at?

She glanced up and looked around, trying to find a guy around her size. Her eyes seemed to stop when they fell on a guy, leaned up against a huge human-accommodating truck, but she dismissed him, thinking he was a random bystander. He'd said he was tiny, too; she could only assume it would be someone else.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dolsilyol » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 pm

He flinched a little when he saw her come out, and her eyes just go over him. They had both seen each others photos, he knew the moment she walked out. He thought she seemed even prettier then in the photos. He also thought his brain was being a little too damn sappy. Sighing again, he tugged at his collar, and walked over to her, extremely careful to avoid the small trickle of people beneath him. Bending down on one knee, he coughed embarrassedly, drawing the attention of several tinies, who looked away when they saw he wasn't looking at them. "I uh. Found my glasses." He said, rubbing the back of his head as he stared down at her.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:48 pm

Maybe it was just her being oblivious, as she usually seemed to be, but she didn't notice that the man she'd passed over was staring at her from his truck. She only recognized him again when he started to walk towards her, and she glanced aside again to watch him step over to her. He completed the distance pretty damn fast, and she found herself staring high up at him, her expression slowly shifting from curious to shocked. Wait .. no, no, this wasn't just a random guy. Did she just not see him right? As he bent down to his knee, the realization struck her: this was him. This was her date. And he was well, well above the height he'd told her about over the site.

He coughed, and she listened to him tell her in a sheepish voice, "I, uh. Found my glasses." For a solid ten seconds, she could do nothing but stare at him in disbelief. Holy shit .. Maybe anger would have been the proper reaction to discovering he'd lied to her, but her face showed none of that. Before she could stop herself, her face cracked; she tried to hold back a grin, but it came back strong on her face, and she succumbed to a short fit of laughter, a hand running down the side of her face. Wow, this was .. unexpected, to say the least. "Jesus Christ, okay -- I'm gonna assume you don't wear glasses, right?" She glanced back up at him, finding it extremely funny that this enormous dude was being so embarrassed in front of her. Humans often weren't interested in dating tiny people, but there were a rare few who seemed to like it more than dating other humans -- and he appeared to be one of them. She herself had never had quarrels with humans, or having relationships with them, but it would be a lie to say that she wasn't taken completely off-guard by him.

"You're a bit, uh -- a bit taller than you told me online." There was no doubt that he was attractive; it was part of why she'd been so interested in him in the first place, among the many other things she liked about him. "I'm getting a little feeling that they won't let you into the bar."
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dolsilyol » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:06 pm

He sighed in relief when her reaction to his rather, Obvious lie was laughter and shock, rather then anger. His cheeks flushing a light shade of pink, he cursed his schoolboy reactions. Grinning back, still obviously embarrassed, he chuckled. "I actually do wear glasses, though, I uh, didn't lose them." He said, shrugging. "And yeah, I don't think I could fit through the door if I wanted too." He added, looking sheepishly at the door, then back down at her.

His cheeks flushed brighter as he caught whispers and stares from the surrounding tinies passing beneath him, and he fidgeted. "I'm. I'm sorry about lying. I just.. well I just really liked you, you seemed so nice. I'm not sure why I thought it was actually a good descision to meet. I just, thought. Well I mostly just thought of meeting you." He said, his internally cursing rising to a higher pitch as he stumbled over his words.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:41 pm

She liked his laugh. He seemed pretty relieved; he was lucky it was Alex that he'd done this to, and not some other tiny. Some others of her similar stature would probably be kicking his ass right now over such a huge (literally) lie to them, but Alex herself just wasn't the kind of person to get ticked off by that. Sure, lie to her about something serious and she'd probably smack you into next week, but this wasn't worth getting angry about. In fact, it only made her even more interested in him and how he ticked. She grinned and shrugged, agreeing with the glasses remark. "Fair enough."

He seemed to be getting pretty flustered about the people walking around him -- and she finally seemed to remember that they were in a public place. She looked around herself while some of the tinies would watch them and chat between one another. She glanced up at him and offered him a crooked grin when he started apologizing. My God, he's cute. Something about how he spoke to her really put her in a good place. He seemed like he really was interested in her, enough to lie about his height just to meet her. Sure, in any case, it was a lie, but it was harmless enough that it turned itself around to be charming.

With a smile, she said, "It's no big deal, no worries. I mean, I for one love tall guys." Her eyebrows jumped up and down playfully, trying to make a joke out of it. She paused, laughed, then said, "But, seriously, how 'bout we go someplace that you can actually fit?" She glanced around, folding her arms casually over her chest before looking back up at him. There was really something endearing about him being so big, too; it fit better with what vibes she'd gotten from him when they first talked. As long as he was still down for the date, she definitely was.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dolsilyol » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:52 pm

She was just as amusing as she had been online, and she was overlooking the lie he had told. He wasn't sure how such a amazing person hadn't been already found someone, but he wasn't one to question things beyond his control. Nodding, he went to stand, then stopped, realizing she'd likely need some help. Offering a hand, carefully avoiding blocking the path of the other tinnies, he grinned. "Sure, I know a place, you feel alright riding in my hand?" He asked, knowing that it might seem a little daunting.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:40 pm

With a nod, he paused, then he cautiously lowered his hand to the sidewalk. With a smile, he offered her a place to go and a ride there, and she felt her eyes widen. It didn't strike her until just then that a leisurely stroll for him would mean running to keep up for her, if they truly did walk somewhere. Some part of her was grateful for the offer, but another part of her was nervous, since this was her first time being picked up. Despite this, she kicked down the anxiety and kept herself upbeat, for both their sakes. "Oh, y-yeah, sure! Just -- just bear with me, 'cause, uh, I've never done this before." She walked forward and slipped her bag off of her shoulder, chucked it up onto the center of his palm, then climbed on herself. His skin was warm; it felt unlike anything she'd felt before, kind of like leather, but not quite. Smoother than that. She could definitely get used to it.

When she'd successfully clambered on, she moved herself square to the center of his hand next to her stuff and sat down, cross-legged. She took a deep breath and let her hands fall to her lap, looking up at him. "Alright, ready whenever you are, captain." She would more than likely be little of a problem to carry; she was small enough already, but being skinny and dainty was another one of her blessings. She looked around herself, around at his fingers and up his forearm, fascination on her face.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dolsilyol » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:42 pm

He'd never held a tiny in his hand before. It was such a odd feeling, knowing he held the life of someone literally in the palm of his hand. He watched her sit down in the middle of his palm, making her self comfortable. His smile turning a little giddy he slowly brought his hand up to his chest, Cupping his palm slightly to help make sure she didn't fall. The individual working of his tendons could be felt beneath her as he did so, every small twitch noticeable.

Walking back to his truck, each step sending a noticeable viabration through his body, he split his attention between looking out for tinies beneath his feet, and watching her. Reaching his truck, he opened the door with a loud click, and slid in. Without thinking about it, he set her down on his crotch to grab his keys. The problem with that being the erection he was sporting being very noticeable. "So," He asked, sounding excited, "Do you want to go to my place, or maybe a bar?" He paused, starting the truck, "Also thanks for be willing to trust me, I know it must be scary to get into a giants truck like this." He added, sounding sincerely grateful.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:12 pm

"Whoa -- " His hand rose steadily. The vertigo made her dizzy, but she braced her palms against his hand and managed to steady herself back to normal. Suddenly, she was right beside his chest, where he cupped his hand inward to prevent her from falling on accident. She grabbed her stuff and held onto it, her heart beating quickly. Christ, she was high up .. she had faith that her date wouldn't drop her, but it was still pretty daunting. She felt his hand shifting, felt his footsteps, felt the sway of his walk. It was .. strange, but she came to like it when she'd calmed down. His heartbeat could even be heard near her through his shirt. She kept herself a safe distance from the edge of his hand, letting herself experience these new sensations.

She held onto her bag tightly as he unlocked his truck and stepped into it, sliding into the driver's seat. His hand lowered suddenly, and she wobbled, but he set her down gently enough that she could gain her ground again. That is, until she realized where he'd set her -- and then came the furious blushing. She pushed up against his torso, eyes widening, and her eyes whipped up towards him as he got his keys and started his truck. Oh my God, he's hard. Was it on purpose? He didn't seem to be paying too much attention, so she took the benefit of the doubt and said that no, it was not on purpose. With this in mind, she scooted herself over onto his thigh instead, sitting herself down and taking a deep breath. Her face was still deep pink.

She almost didn't catch his question, still flustered out of her mind, but she caught on at the last second. She was quiet while he thanked her for trusting him, and she calmed herself down enough to respond. With a half smile, she shrugged. "Hah, nah, it's .. it's fine. Not bad at all." She got herself into a comfortable position on his leg and leaned back, thinking about where on earth they'd go. "I mean, I'm really fine with going anywhere. I don't know many human places .. kinda dangerous for me to go to, y'know." She hugged her bag to her chest and looked up towards the steering wheel, watching him pull the truck out of its spot and start driving.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dolsilyol » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Not able to look down, he wasn't see her embarrassent. "Oh okay good! As long as you're still comfortable!" He said, happy that things were going so well. He hadn't expected to get past her seeing him, let alone for her to be willing to continue the date. "So, would my house be alright?" He asked, "I don't really know any other places that'd be safe to take you to." He chuckled, "And I don't think I'd fit at your place." He pulled up to a spotlight, and looked down at her for answer. At the same moment he realized that a usually hideable problem was obvious when you were on top of it.

But she hadn't said anything. So maybe she had somehow not noticed?
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dolsilyol » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Not able to look down, he wasn't see her embarrassent. "Oh okay good! As long as you're still comfortable!" He said, happy that things were going so well. He hadn't expected to get past her seeing him, let alone for her to be willing to continue the date. "So, would my house be alright?" He asked, "I don't really know any other places that'd be safe to take you to." He chuckled, "And I don't think I'd fit at your place." He pulled up to a spotlight, and looked down at her for answer. At the same moment he realized that a usually hideable problem was obvious when you were on top of it.

But she hadn't said anything. So maybe she had somehow not noticed?
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:38 am

His words rumbled in him. She found herself lying back against his waist, listening to him ask if going to his house was okay and feeling it roll from his chest to his abdomen. At first, she was a bit surprised that he offered it so readily. However, thinking about it, she didn't really see what she had to lose, so it ended up being fine with her. "Yeah man, sure. As long as you don't have a cat or something." She grinned and chuckled as she watched him glance down. She gave him a big smile, continuing to lounge on his leg. The purr of the engine made her close her eyes, to listen to the rhythmic sound.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dolsilyol » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:50 pm

As the truck cruised down the road, potholes and other bumps shaking them both, he tapped a rhythm on his thigh with a finger, to some unheard tune. The interior around them was nice, free of clutter except a bottle of water on the floor, but a bit warm from the hot summer air. They spent several minutes in silence, nothing but the occasional passing car and the hum of the engine to listen to. As he pulled onto a gravel road, identifiable to her through the sudden rockiness and pitter patter of rocks hitting the under carriage, he brought down the sun visor to block the setting sun reaching out from behind the tree line.

Glancing down at her, he cleared his throat, and gave her a gentle nudge with his finger. "Hey, would you mind if I moved you for a second, I'm in a bit of a.. Uncomfortable position, and need to 'adjust' myself." He said, his cheeks flushing a little red.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:30 pm

The ride was relatively peaceful. She didn't expect to be quite so comfortable in a human environment, but it was turning out pretty well. Of course, she didn't expect to be thrown into a human environment at all. At some point, she moved her arms up and her legs out, stretching, before relaxing and exhaling a deep breath. The car's interior smelled nice. Most men seemed to carried this cologne smell on them, and he was no different. She definitely wasn't complaining. The ride was pretty smooth for some time, until there was a shift in the road that made the truck bounce on rocky ground. She wrapped her arms around her bag and sniffed, watching him put down the sun visor and letting her gaze wander.

That is, until she heard him clear his throat. She blinked and looked just in time to feel him nudge her gently with his finger. She looked up to him expectantly, and he asked if he could move her for a moment, due to an 'uncomfortable position'. Oh. Yeah, that. His cheeks went pink and she had to stifle a laugh. Her tiny hand patted his finger as she said, "No problem, sweetie, it happens. Go right ahead." She positioned her bag under one of her arms and let him do what he needed to.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dolsilyol » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Gently picking her up between thumb and forefinger, he sat her down in the passenger seat, and slipped his hand down his pants. The bulge of his hand moved around for a few moments, working on tucking his member against his leg, then reappeared. Reaching back over, he gently scooped her back up, and set her back down on his lap, the surface now much more smooth. As he did so, he chuckled, "Thanks. Was getting rather uncomfortable, just wasn't sure how weirded out you'd be. Turns out you're just as cool in real life as you are online." He said, grinning, though he didn't take his eyes off the road.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:46 pm

It was a very weird feeling; his thumb and pointer finger seemed to pinch her with the gentlest touch, and she threw her other arm around her stuff to not drop it. He picked her up with complete ease, as if she weighed nothing more than a feather. She was moved to the passenger seat next to him, and there she sat as he took care of his 'problem'. The second she saw him stick his hand past the waist of his pants, she looked away, her face reddening. It was a bit awkward, but she brushed off the strange feelings for the sake of the night. Some seconds passed, and to check, she glanced back towards him -- just in time to catch his hand coming back towards her.

He picked her back up and moved her to his lap once more, back to the spot she'd been on in the first place -- but this time, it wasn't quite as much of a discomfort. She splayed her legs out and placed her bag between them, looking high up at him as he remarked about her being as cool in real life as on the web. Immediately, she laughed. "Oh gosh, trust me, I am not cool at all. I'm just a tiny nerd with big dreams." She grinned and let her gaze fall back to her bag in her lap. Yes, this was much more comfortable, she decided. She let herself relax back again, content.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dolsilyol » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:32 pm

He chuckled in return, lopsidedly grinning, "Well, I, for one, think you're cool! I mean, look at you! You're so nonchalant about sitting on the lap of a giant! All tiny girl's I've shown interest in have been terrified of me! No matter how long we've know each other or how close we are, I could still see that terrified glimmer, that shiver of fear when my hand came near them. You'd think they thought I was intending on eating them!" He said, sounding slightly saddened, and annoyed, near the end. "I mean, c'mon, I only eat a girl after at *least* second base." He said, his grin returning as he joked.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wisply » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:07 am

What a sweetheart. She felt her face pink when he called her cool, and she chuckled nervously, looking away from him. He spoke about how confident she was to sit on his lap, about how previous romantic interests were so afraid of him. He wasn't wrong about it; many tinies were wary of humans, wary of their size and power over them. Some people were more prejudiced than others, but Alex had never been bothered by people who were different. As big of a difference as size could make, a person was still a person, and there was no way to judge them without knowing them first. He seemed to become somewhat vexed by the time he'd trailed off with his last comment, and she couldn't help but stifle a laugh when he talked about eating them. It seemed many of the people he'd met were pretty paranoid about bigger people.

The laugh she'd stuffed down broke free when he joked at her, and she rubbed her neck with that light blush still present on her cheeks. With a shrug, she said, "Yeah, lots'a tiny people tend to be pretty freaked out by humans. I just don't care enough, honestly." She glanced high up at him. "I mean, I think it's kinda neat to be held and stuff. You humans are all so big, it's, like .. fascinating to be around you all. In a way." She paused. " .. God, I sound weird, I'm sorry." She scoffed at herself for wording it so strangely. "Just don't chew when you eat me and we should be good to go, alright?" Her jest bounced back to his joke, and she flashed a little smirk at him.
Wisply
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay