Bigs and Smols, the collection! (Darian and Kirby)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Bigs and Smols, the collection! (Darian and Kirby)

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:21 pm

I blink as I listen. This...was certainly odd. What was I missing that Gia was catching onto? I keep listening, narrowing my eyes. Wait...was there something worse going on here? Did Natalie have other reasons for not wanting these two here?

I see Gia round the doorway. I don't expect this, stunned for a few seconds. I turn the corner afterwards, getting closer to try and gauge expressions, somewhat having trouble piecing together things. I carefully get on a chair, as well, getting worried about all of this...I slowly catch on when Gia asks why the girls want to stay away from home...uh oh.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:16 pm

(I realize I'm kinda controlling a lot of the narrative, and putting you in as an observer... if that gets to be a problem, let me know.)

Marin and Sai quickly seem to reach a decision, speaking in unison again.
"Our home is bad."
"Mom is always constantly drinking-" Sai growls out, obviously angry.
"And bringing home terrible men..." Marin whispers looking away. "We can't do anything about her, and though she doesn't beat us..."
"Her shouting is really annoying." Sai mumbles, obviously hiding the fact that it's getting to her. "Whenever we 'visit' big sis, it's an excuse to get out of the house for a long time."
Marin hesitates a moment, then looks back up at Gia, curious. "... it's not a happy story... but why did you ask?"
"And why is sis freaking out about you knowing?" Sai asks, giving Natalie a strange look. The older sister is indeed looking a bit panicked.

Gia blinks, her face going very flat. "I see. Well, that at least is easy to answer. You see, I'm technically not Miles or Natalie's friend. I only met them about a day ago, when I caught them both. Since I thought they were cute, I've decided to keep them. They're my pets now."

She says all this in a rather cheerful, chipper tone. Both the little sisters blink.

"Huh?"

Gia smiles. "It's true. Just ask Miles."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:47 am

(Nah, I'm fine with that so far! I'll let you know if I have any issues!)

I listen, my worries confirmed. That...certainly explained it. I frowned...poor girls. But it was certainly a bit...hard of Natalie to just turn them away because they didn't want to figure out about the truth of Gia. Speaking of, I hear the topic turn to me. I blush, rubbing the back of my neck quickly after, thinking about how we met. I...certainly couldn't go into details about that with the kids. "...y-yeah, it's...actually true. It's a long story on how we met, we'll explain it when you're older, but...y-yeah. Gia's sort of..."adopted" us as pets..."
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:13 am

Natalie looks fit to panic. "G-gia what are you doing?"

Gia smiled disarmingly at her. "A good thing, my girl." the Big promised and looked back at Sai and Marin.

"Okay, and because Natalie is one of my pets, I have to make sure she's... relatively happy. And she won't be happy until you two are well taken care of. Now, I'm going to make a few calls about your mom to a friend I have on the police, and they'll make sure that woman has nothing to do with you again. But afterwards, you two will have to go into the foster system, and get new parents. You probably won't be seeing Natalie again, because I want her hidden until she's used to being my pet. Which, of course would make both of you and her very sad."

Gia stood up and walked over to the two small girls, towering over them as she leaned over and gently placed her large hands on their shoulders.

"the solution to this is rather obvious, don't you think?"

Sai blinked. "you wanna make us your pets?"
"Keep us like you did Natalie and Miles?" Marin whispers, eyes wide.

"I would be your caretaker first and your owner second, and I only need your say so to make it all happen." Gia promises gently. "So, Marin, Sai, with your permission, may I steal you away? I may be eager to keep you squirming inside me, but until you are grown, I promise I won't do anything untoward to you."

Natalie is making small squeaky panic noises.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:14 am

I listened in as she explained the situation. It sounded needed for the girls, as the mother sounded awful. But...what could they do about the aftermath? I leaned in and listened, slowly realizing Gia's plan. I raise my eyebrows. I...couldn't fault it. So long Gia didn't do anything bad to the girls, this sounded like a better position. I looked to Natalie. She still seemed panicked...what was so wrong with this plan? She was already stuck with Gia, shouldn't she be happy...?
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:40 pm

Both the girls smile widely at Gia.

"Yes!" they chime together and the Big woman smiles and gathers them up into a hug against her bosom.

"Well, there it is! I'll be your guardian, and your new owner from this point until you're both eighteen." Gia says with a smile, and finally meets Natalie's eyes. "Of course, you two won't be able duck around Natalie just by using my name. Considering she's your eldest, she's going to be quite responsible for you... so don't get too cheeky with her, no matter how pushy I may get with Natalie."

"Aw..." Sai seems a bit disappointed, but Marin nods seriously. "We'll be good, Miss Gia." She promises.

"Good..." Gia's smile grows a bit coy. "Now, as my newest pets, I feel there is a tradition you two should know about..."
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:47 am

I can't help but smile as I watch the girls get gathered up by their new...mother? Owner? Hard to define what Gia was to them in one word. I get a bit closer, occasionally glancing back at Natalie for her reaction. I look up and listen to Gia, glad she was respectful enough to make sure Natalie still had her influence over her younger sisters. I raise my eyebrows at the mention of a "tradition"...hoo boy, this would be something to watch.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:25 pm

"What tradition?" they ask as one, and Gia just smiles.

"My new pets have to spend their first night here inside me," the big woman says happily, snuggling the two girls to her large chest.

Natalie looks like she's going to leap over the table at Gia, terrified and defiant all at once. Gia merely catches her eyes and mouths: "Trust Me."

The big takes a moment to adjust her shirt, and suddenly her breasts are free of the fabric. The girls blink but their and questions are muffled when Gia pushes the nipples into their mouths. Compared to the young, small girls, Gia's nipples are the size of teacups, and they fill their mouths easily!

"Drink up now." Gia murmurs, rubbing the backs of their heads gently with her large hands.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:21 am

I purse my lips a little bit as I consider the tradition. Spending a night in her...I was wondering where exactly she had in mind. Considering I went up her ass when we first met, I was getting more worried about where she intended to put the girls. I hoped that they would be more...wholesome than that. I looked over at Natalie, figuring she's probably thinking the same thing. I glance back at Gia, my eyes widening, thinking she's about to shove them in her breasts or something, but I relax, seeing she's just feeding them. I blushed. I wondered what that was like...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:01 pm

"Mmmf!" Sai wriggles a bit at Gia's sudden pushiness, trying to push away at the breast with her small hands. They deform the soft, jiggly flesh, and Gia doesn't seem to mind the protest. But she doesn't let up.

"Mmm..." Marin's voice sounds curious, then content. Her little red head bobs up and down slightly as she suckles at Gia's big breast.

"Come on now... I don't have much milk at the moment, so you should enjoy it..." Gia murmurs, still rubbing Sai's head. The black haired girl slows... sucks for a moment, then lets out a happy "mmm!" and suckles a bit more enthusiastically. "There we go..."

(If this is too creepy, Kirby, I can age the girls up to however old you want them to be. How old WOULD you like them to be, by the way?)

"G-Gia..." Natalie is wringing her hands, clearly not happy to be watching Gia be so casually intimate with her little sisters. "Wh-what are you doing-"

"Relax, Natty. My milk is just delicious and nutritious. It won't do anything to them... though they might get a little sleepy if they drink so much warm milk." Gia smirks at her second pet. "And I'm not going to be mean and scare them by using my mouth or... other places. at least at first."

There's a sound that can best be described as *nyooom~*, and Gia's nipples grow and widen, opening up around the sister's faces. The girls eep as their heads are quickly pulled inside the dark orbs of flesh.

"A-ahh... though I admit, I think I'm going to enjoy this quite a bit..." Gia murmurs, her breasts working like living things as the suck and pull at the sister's necks. The Big woman leans backwards and sits into a chair, letting the girls lie on her body as she shifts her grip to pull them upward and cradle them closer... deeper into the swelling breasts.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:42 pm

(OH shit, I thought I replied to this! So sorry!)

I quietly observe, blushing faintly as I watch them feed. I lean against the wall, figuring Gia had things under control. It took me a few moments to realize that she was doing more than just feeding them, that she intended to put them inside her, as well. I blush a bit, watching as the girls slip in, eyebrows raised. I hadn't seen her do that before. I shift a bit, wondering what it was like to go in there. They seemed to be having fun, at least.

(Umm, let's have them around teenager age? And so long as it's not portrayed in a sexual manner with them, I have no qualms with it.)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:18 pm

(sorry this took so long)

"There we go..." Gia murmurs as the girls slide deeper into her breasts... you can actually see the nipples working at the bodies, gumming at thier bellies... and then their hips...

The large woman winces a bit as part of her left breast bulges out. "Easy now girl. Just curl up and let me have you. I don't do this often, so be grateful."

Sai's legs kick a bit, but eventually stop. She's just being weirded out. Marin's feet don't even twitch as she rolls over to her side... it seems the red-head doesn't have much fight in her.

Eventually Gia gently pulls of the girl's shoes and socks, milk leaking around the girls bare feet as, with a wince, the large woman sucks their little toes inside her chest.

Now her breasts are at a truly ridiculous size, each about the size of the girl you can see curled up inside them... as big at least as your own upper body. You can see the limbs of the Smol Girls moving around a bit, but their shapes become harder to see... apparently Gia's breasts are swelling up to give them cushioning and hiding them from obvious sight. She might looks a bit silly, with such enormous breasts hanging off her body... but they're still firm and large, not sagging an inch even without a bra.
Gia might look just as sexy as she had with a belly full of Natalie, but something's different... she seems kinder, not predatory.

"Hooo..." Gia gingerly runs her fingers over the mounds of dark flesh in front of her. "Still a bit tender."

Natalie is twitching, her eyes locked on the Big woman's chest, where her sisters are. "Are they...?" she whispers, but Gia just waves for both of you to follow.

"I need a seat with a bit more back to it." She explains and heads into the living room, lowering herself onto the couch and gesturing for the two of you to join her.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:45 pm

I blinked as I watched the spectacle, seeing the girls vanishing into her breasts, mostly curious as to how things were in on their end. I leaned in, feeling like I was watching some sort of scientific phenomenon. Soon enough, though, they're gone, and the breasts seem to hide any sign they were even in there, aside from their new size. I blinked a few times at Gia. How...oddly nonchalant she was. I just followed her as they went to the living room, carefully getting onto the couch. "...w-well. That was...something."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:55 am

"Are they alright? P-please..." Natalie asks again still standing nervously in front of Gia. Then she 'eeps' as the woman's thick legs rise up and tip her foward onto the large black body.

"They're fine, don't fret." Gia murmurs, gently working the smol woman in between her massive breasts, and folding one arm over Natalie to hold her there. "Here, listen for yourself."

She squishes her breasts a bit more against the woman, her head caught between them. Natalie goes quiet as she listens...

And, far from being shy, Gia's other arm pulls you close and presses your head against the breast nearest you, pinning her to her side as well.

You can hear... muffled breathing, a heart-beat and... slurping? occasional sighs?

"It's next to impossible to resist drinking on the inside... it's a little weird there, but it's plenty soft." Gia explains, holding the two of you to her breasts and rubbing slightly. It's clear she's relaxed... if a bit lustful, if the bulge growing in her robe is anything to go by.

"I don't usually do the motherly thing, you know... but this isn't too bad."
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:59 pm

I watch Gia bring Natalie close to check on the kids, only to find myself getting pulled over as well, blushing as I was pressed to one of her breasts. I blink, listening in...and there they were, inside. I couldn't deny what I was hearing. After a few moments, I glance up at her, blushing a little bit. "...wait, so...they can't resist drinking? Does that mean they're going to be drinking...milk the whole time they're in there? How much is even in there?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:44 pm

"Well, from what my friend tells me, they'll drink until they fall asleep. Breasts aren't stomachs, so there's no worry about any sort of digestion... though their rubbing will produce a lot more milk." Gia explains softly, continuing to rub her breasts... and her pets.

"The milk even be flavored a bit like them, by morning. Mmm, how fun. Still, I won't be keeping your sisters in there for more than a night... having them come out as rolly-polly milk duds is something I'll save for a naughty pet. I could do that... have them squirm and rub my breasts, keep them awake and drinking and drinking... but they're good girls, and you two have been good pets."

Natalie lets out a whine.
"It's really, really creepy when you say stuff like that... it's not easy trusting you like this! with them..." She whispers, then shivers as Gia strokes her back.

"I did promise to take care of them, and you. Just because I can be a little twisted, doesn't mean I won't care for you and keep you happy. Honestly, since you two have been so good, I'll probably need to catch a naughty pet... but that's for another time." Gia shifts her grip and places you next to Natalie, between her big, slowly squirming breasts.

She smiles down at them.

"I'm feeling really, really maternal with my breasts so full... and I'd like you to help me with that feeling. Care to drink? I promise I won't send you inside to join the Sai and Marin. But if you'd rather not... there is another way you could help me."
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:49 pm

I listen, nodding...this predation stuff sure was weird at times. To think she could literally punish someone by forcing them to drink stupid amounts of milk. I let my head fall to one side as Natalie voices her concerns. This was bizzare, but...Gia made everything seem fine, so I decided to not question is. I feel myself get lifted up, causing me to gasp softly, before I'm placed between her beasts, next to Natalie, looking up at Gia with a blush on my face. I glance at her breasts for a moment, considering. I look back up. "...what's this "other way", if I may ask...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:40 pm

"I don't wanna drink my sister's... milk..." Natalie mutters still nervous.

"That's fine, baby." Gia reassures her. "The other way you could help me... well..."

The Big shifts a bit, squeezing her legs together.

"You two know where babies come from. Since my breasts are making me feel maternal... well, I want to have some lucky pet tucked away there. The only question is... which one?"

Gia smiles a bit. "Honestly, you both are making me so sappy... wanting a baby in my belly..."

Natalie looks nervous. "In... in your womb?" She asks, hesitant.

"Mmmm and up my pussy first. That will be fun..." Gia murmurs, licking her lips. "I admit, whoever goes in might not be coming out for a while... what do you think Miles?" She asks you.

(Well, it really depends on if you wanna be ravished by a preggo Big herm, or if you wanna be inside her for a while. Also, trying to think of what should happen next... up to you, if you have any ideas you want to try.)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:37 pm

I blushed faintly as Gia continued. I had to admit...this whole situation was pretty weird overall. People going in her breasts to gorge on milk, and someone going in her womb to sate her maternal desires...I certainly didn't sign up for this. I didn't sign up at all. But, you have to play things where they lie, I suppose...I glance over at Natalie. She seemed nervous about this. And if you weren't coming out for a while...if she didn't end up liking it, that'd be hell for her. I sigh softly. Might as well. I look up to her. "Well...um...I suppose if you really need someone to help you out...I can stay in your womb for...a little while...?" I was blushing, feeling somewhat nervous about it...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:16 am

"Mmm... such a good boy, Miles..." Gia murmured, rubbing the top of your head between her breasts, before leaning down to kiss you. "Go on down then..."

And as you do so, her other arm will wrap around Natalie, pinning the young woman where she is, and rubbing her gently.

Gia's big black balls hang before her vagina, covering your destination as she spreads her legs for you. You'll have to lift them out of the way... and already you can see Gia's cock getting harder at the anticipation.

"See... they've already stopped drinking. They're already falling asleep..." Gia murmurs reassuringly to Natalie.
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay