Bigs and Smols, the collection! (Darian and Kirby)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Bigs and Smols, the collection! (Darian and Kirby)

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:44 am

This was a world a lot like our own... except well, for several things.

Society was very clearly divided between the Bigs and the Smols. Bigs were called many things, Amazons, giantesses, goddesses (Though this was rare in this modern world), Bitches and bigheads (mainly by Smols who were very angry.)
What the were was rather simple. a LARGE portion of humanity one day had grown to at least ten feet high and grew noticably stronger, though maybe not smarter, than the rest of humanity. These giantesses were almost always female, except when they were herms.
They quickly gained majority control of society, and any normal sized citizens (now referred to as Smols or Normals) were relegated to secondary citizens. Mostly, that meant they ended up as servants, pets, or slaves in bad parts of the world, to the Bigs.
The Bigs could indeed swallow normals whole and alive, and often found great pleasure in doing so. However, in order to keep a semblance of peace perhaps, actually digesting a Smol was difficult. A Big would be kept fed indefinitely by keeping a Smol in their belly, but keeping a Smol inside indefinetly was still difficult... their bodies wanted to pass their prey through and having prey squirming in their guts was pleasing to Bigs.

Particularly well off Bigs started 'collecting' Smols, which was technically illegal, but there was little that the police, staffed by Bigs, would do about it as long as the Bigs in question didn't get too... bloody or cruel. Some smols even grew to appreciate the situation, though many did not. Having a guardian who took care of most of your livelihood was a good thing... but the loss of freedom was too risky.

Mostly, Smols living in Big-heavy or Mixed communities had to be very careful that they didn't get snatched up even for a temporary snack... if a Big found you particularly desirable or tasty, they might not let them go.

Still there were more odd things... like Big seats in movie theaters were technically available to Smols, and were much more comfy than normal. Though they were oversized, and there was a risk of running into a Big...

(I'll introduce my character in the next post... do you think she should be a herm, or a regular Big? I'm tempted by the potential for Cock Vore...)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: Bigs and Smols, the collection! (Darian and Kirby)

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:51 pm

(She can be a big fat herm! I don't mind~)

Miles just so happened to be one of the Smols who decided to take such a risk. He sat himself down on one of the Big seats, smiling as he got comfy with some popcorn. He decided to rest and watch a movie on his day off from working at his fast food place. So, he figured to splurge for a Big seat. He'd heard they were so comfy, so why not rest in one?

Miles hadn't actually had much interaction with a Big. He'd seen them, but he'd never done much with any. He wondered if all the things he heard about them were true, or exaggerated. I mean, kidnapping people for pleasure? It sounded a lot like a story. Surely they were nice people, and he had to admit: they looked sexy.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Gia was having a great night with her friends, celebrating her newfound fortune= she'd come into a little windfall and had gotten a big house.

Gia was a tall black woman, about twelve feet tall. She worked out, but just couldn't get rid of the soft layer of fat on her otherwise toned body. She had her hair in tight cornrows against her skull. She liked the short look on her. Mostly, she was proud of her legs. Thick and long and full of muscle, they made her really sexy and she knew it. Still, she couldn't exactly wear the most flattering skirts and pants... mostly because of her flaccid seven inch cock and hefty balls. Puberty was always awkward now, because growth spurts could turn a Smol into a Big. It had been even more awkward for Gia, because puberty came with a cock as well.

Still, she made do with a longer skirt that left a bit of mystery for the imagination of the viewer, and... well, concealed her 'weapon'.

More importantly, she had just gotten off a night on the bar with her two best friends, Jubilee and Martha. Jubilee was a smaller, nine foot bunny-mimi Herm, who was slender and dressed like a slut. Martha was an enormous fifteen foot woman with blonde hair and a significant belly.
Both Jubilee and Martha had suggested that Gia start her own 'collection' of Smols. They had different reasons: Jubilee held that hunting down and cramming squirming prey into her body was the best sex ever, and made the process of picking out which Smols to keep all the more fun.
Martha, with a motherly smile, spoke of how delightful it was to make a family out of strangers, children wherever one went. She carressed her belly which squirmed a bit under her tender hands.

Gia had been hesitant. Sure hunting was a bit fun for a snack, but something so permanent was... risky. Sure the police wouldn't look too closely as long as she didn't get TOO rough (Jubilee had gotten a few close calls and one warning, but the fuckbunny had limits, even at her rapeyist.), but Gia wasn't sure she wanted to deal with a constant risk of escape. (Martha's constant belly was a prison for her most unwilling Smols, who even imprisoned couldn't deny her caring warmth.)
Still... the way they talked about their first catch... it was tempting.

Gia liked to think she wasn't a particularly cruel pred... she didn't molest the 'criminal Smols' that did their time as food for the Bigs when she ate them.
Well, she didn't do it MUCH, if they looked pathetic enough. And she couldn't deny the thrill of sucking down a squirming, unwilling prey.
But she really enjoyed helping Martha keep strays warm in the winter, and she didn't really get into the 'BIG SUPERIORITY' rallies that some extremists got into.
Gia didn't mind being nice... but she couldn't deny she had a dark side.

"Maybe I should just try it out..." She murmured to herself, then swayed on her feet. "Ooooog, probably shouldn't have had that last drink..."

She glanced up at and saw that she was in front of a theater. "What the hell, girls! Lets go in here!"

Oh, did I mention she was still with her friends? and that the bar had practically spilled out into the street?

The Nearly empty theater Miles was sitting in was suddenly filling up with Bigs! Huge sexy women... and they were drunkenly wandering toward the Big Seats. A few were eyeing the Smol section with a speculative eye, but most were simply chatting and... touching each other barely aware of anything else.

Gia was merely another face in the crowd. The crowd that was moving over Miles seat in the Big Section!
Last edited by Darian on Tue May 30, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Miles was blissfully unaware of what was about to occur to him for a few second, before he noticed that there were...way more Bigs coming in at the last moment. Thinking nothing of it, I continue to eat popcorn.I sit and watch the previews until I realize one of them was standing right in front of me...oh God...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:04 pm

(Shoot, sorry I left you waiting. Got caught up in a mission, Hyrule warriors.)

Gia giggled as she felt bodies pressing around her, not really seeing where she was going or even really aware of what the movie was (your choice, as it's Miles' movie)... she just knew that she needed to find a good seat, and that she was in the appropriate area.

All around her were Bigs messily making out, often sharing seats or laps. she hoped she wouldn't get squished, and more felt for a space than looked for one.

"I guess it's not such a bad thing I'm not wearing any panties..." she mused quietly to herself.

Miles would get a great look at that as he saw the skirt before him lift away to reveal a hanging ballsack, a twitching cock... and a magnificient ass that was soon filling his vision.

Then it landed on him, still sitting square in the middle of the seat and squishing him down beneath it, trapped right between the cheeks, and his face pressed up against a tight pucker.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:59 am

(What do you mean kept me waiting? I'd only replied 15 minutes before you posted, I apparently, I was keeping you waiting. XD)

I tried shifting out of the way, as I was actually really excited to see this film (it was an erotic comedy about a man trying to seduce a fat woman), but there was definitely not enough time. I blushed deeply as I saw her giant ass and cock coming down towards me, before I was squished down under it. I was quickly pinned, unable to even move, my face pressed to her anus, leaving me deep up inside of her. I nuzzle at it as I squirm, blushing madly. I...I was trapped! Under a giant ass!
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:07 am

Comments about the movie quickly filled the air as the group began necking and kissing. Gia let out a happy moan as she felt two smaller Bigs settle onto her lap. thier hands finding her breasts appreciatively.

You would notice this when her anus pressed down even harder on top of your head, their combined weight squishing your face into the tight pucker! Gia might have noticed your wriggles if she were clearheaded, but all the bodies around her made your comparatively small touches a minor thing in a greater whole.

"Jubilee, I though you were cuddling with Martha..." Gia murmurs, "How are you reaching my butt, you crazy bunny...?"

The reply is lost in moans, as you feel the anus flex around your neck and widen around your slim shoulders...

(ah Dun worry. I head to work soon, and I'll be back in five hours.)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:21 am

(No problem, I have plenty of work today, myself. ^^)

I blush even deeper as I feel the weight get worse and worse upon me. How the hell was I just...unnoticed? I squirmed desperately as I felt her anus bear down on me more and more. I struggle quite a bit, kind of scared. Was...was her anus eating me? I squirmed, getting scared that I was going to be harmed someone. "H-HEY! P-PLEASE, GET OFF OF ME! Y-YOU'RE PULLING ME IN...!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:28 am

"Mmmm, so good! I'm so glad I let you talk me into this, Jubilee~"

Your world has gone very dark, and your clothes covered in something sour and slimy as your upper body us clenched and pulled deeper into whoever is sitting on you. You can feel strong thick thighs on either side of your waist, and something soft is on top if your knees... oh dear it's her scrotum! if you manage to kick it, she might notice you...

Gia smirks as she sees a few Bigs creeping over to the Smol section, apparently intent on getting the other theater goers to join in on the orgy... or at least getting them inside them. Maybe she should join them... find her first catch... mmmmm, but it feels so nice here, and she doesn't want to get up... especially since Jubilee is doing that thing with her tongue!
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:47 am

I blush deeply, struggling in fear as I feel her sweat collect on me. I feel her scrotum. I'm...rather fearful that if I do kick it, I'm going to be harmed by her. But, considering I have no other choice...I try kicking it, but not...too hard.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:44 pm

"Ooom! Be gentle, you two~!" Gia lets out a small yelp as as something smacks her balls, and she clenches... with her entire body! Suddenly your shoulders ache and you can hardly breathe around the tight hot flesh squeezing you.

Gia on the other hand is squeezing her legs shut over yours and pushing her balls up for the two in her lap to appreciate. "Be gentle, ah! I'm still big enough to swallow you if you aren't nice..."

And you are currently waist deep inside her dark, squeezing insides! The struggles are causing her to squeeze even harder and the slime inside her butt soaking into your clothes!

She hasn't even noticed the large moving bulge of a head and shoulders in her belly, as the intestines creepily pull you deeper instead of letting you out.
(are you liking the little details about what she was seeing outside? Also, do you mind if I refer to 'You' as 'Miles' in my posts? third person is easier for me to write.)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:16 pm

I yelp as it quickly backfires. I struggle a bit, realizing I was rather stuck. I continued to wriggle, trying my best to escape...why did this have to happen to me? "HEEEEELP! YOU'RE EATING ME WITH YOUR BUUUUUUUUTT!"

(Yeah, it's fine. X3)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:30 pm

"Shhhh, we're in the theater..." Gia murmured happily as she shifts on her seat, trying to get comfortable and driving Mile's hips into the pucker of her own.

Jubilee is necking her, and the other girl whose name she doesn't even know is playing with her breasts and mmmmm, the seat feels wonderful, it's almost like she's eating someone...

She merely smiles as she watches the screenplay of the little tiny trying to court a big-big, of overlooking appearances and such... she giggles at the cheesiness of it.

As Miles' legs begin to slip into her own, his body begins to twist and curl up as he's forced deeper into her guts following her intestines. The shlucking and gurgling of her innards is all he can hear, aside from the occasional moan and the heartbeat of his captor.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:32 pm

I struggle in terror as I'm forced to curl up, punching and kicking the wall. I prayed I was going to be okay...!
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:54 pm

"Hmmmm~"

Gia's head swam in a drunken haze and pleasure. Blearily she pressed down on Miles' squirming form as his legs began to slip into her anus like noodles.

"Keep it up, baby, until we both can't move..."

The heat is sweltering and it's getting harder to breathe the harder he struggles. too often his face is pressed against solid flesh that tastes just icky and sour...

Meanwhile Gia is looking out over the Smol section which is currently empty of Smols and contains several satisfied looking Bigs with bulging bellies. One is coming back to their section with a lusty gaze and a squirming belly... another is lounging with her mouth hanging open, and soft whimpers coming from her bulging throat. Looks like she's letting her victim watch the rest of the movie...

Another has simply placed her catch between her breasts and held them there, both saying nothing... maybe that will be all that happens...

"Unnngh, I really think that drink was a bit much... I feel it in my guts already." Gia murmurs into one of the girl's hair. She's not even sure if it's Jubilee... "You mind if I call it an early night?"

Mile's feet twitch in Gia's anus all that's left of him in the outside world...
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:41 am

I squirmed, blushing as I desperately attempted to escape...I...I couldn't believe this was happening. I tried my best to hook my feet on her pucker to avoid being captured. What would happen when she finally figured out I was in here? I sniffle, a bit scared...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:07 am

"I'll call you over for a private night to make up for it another time." Gia reassures her friend 'with benefits' and rises awkwardly to her feet. She smirks blearily as she sees the emptier theater... it seems the Bigs have scooped up all the Smols. She hopes they all have fun... she seems to have missed out.

"Mmm, no problem... just rest up for tomorrow..."

And as she stands her cheeks clench down on Mile's sneakers and squish them into her anus. He is lost completely withing her bubbled butt, and slowly the intestines squeeze him deeper with every step she takes.

She doesn't even realize that she's rubbing the big bulge of her belly with a satisfied smile on her face as she hails a cab and makes her way home.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:10 am

I let out one final "eep" as I'm slurped up into her ass. I squirm a bit as I attempt to do anything to get her attention. I kick and yell and punch, pleading to get her attention. "P-please, wh-what's going on...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:48 am

"Jus sleep..." Gia murmurs blearily as she stumbles through the big house, and collapses on a bed... or is it a couch? "Mmmmm..."

Despite the squeezing of the intestines, Miles would feel a distinct sensation of arms wrapping around him as his captor snuggles into her chosen resting place. He can't see anything in the darkness of her body... the lights have been turned off and and the squishes of his progress through her have died down.

Her breathing levels out, and Gia is soon fast asleep, gently cuddled up around her squirming belly. Eventually he might make it all the way to her stomach, or he might be trapped in her tight intestines, but he isn't going anywhere...
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:10 pm

I squirm and blush as I feel her snuggling up to he weirdly. T...this was so weird. How. How had this happened? Why did I have to get stuck in here? I had to settle down and relax for the meantime...what else could I do? Hopefully this would be settled in the morning...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay